New Agent

Undercover Couple

You were finally discharged from the hospital a day later.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

You groaned. "I'm soo tired" you mumbled. You lazily got up from your bed and headed towards the bathroom. After getting dressed, you headed to school.

The moment you stepped foot into the gates of your school, you were attacked by a hug. Your eyes widened. What the?!

You looked to see who it was and you saw your two friends, Ahra and Ana. "SOHEE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Ana shouted.

"Hehehe mianhe. I was busy" you said. Ahra sighed. "You've been busy a lot lately. What have you been doing?" Ahra eyes you suspiciously.

"NOTHING!" you shouted. They both chuckled. "Arasso. Kaja" they said and you followed them.

During class, you phone buzzed and you looked down...seeing a message from Daehyun.

 

 

"Let's go on a date tomorrow, I'll come pick you up at 10AM"

 

 

You smiled, reading the text from Daehyun. This pabo. You quickly replied with a 'okay' and put your phone away.

 

*The next day*

You got up from your bed and headed towards the restroom. After showering, you started to get ready for your date.

(Your hair)

(Your outfit)

You looked one more time in the mirror and you smiled. "I like it" you said. You looked down at your wristwatch and noticed that it was 10AM Just in time..

You walked downstairs and went out the door. There, you saw Daehyun leaning against his car outside. He was in a plain white v-neck and a pair of jeans only but you still find him y. Daehyun, being the gentlemen he is, he opened the door for you.

You pecked his cheeks. "Thanks babe" you said and got inside the car. Daehyun smiled and closed the door.

Once he was in the car, he turned towards you. "So, where do you want to go?" Daehyun asked. "Hmm....how about Namsangol Traditional Folk Village? I've always wanted to visit there" you said and smiled.  Daehyun nodded. 

(A/N: The reason why I chose Namsangol Traditional Folk Village is because I think it's a very nice place for people/tourists to visit)

After awhile, you both arrived. You got out of the car and your face lit up into a smile. This place shows the types of Joseon homes and at this place, you have the chance to build different kinfs of potteries, handcrafts, and even play traditional korean instruments.

You and Daehyun went inside and started looking around. "This place is beautiful" Daehyun said and you nodded.

While walking around, you saw people doing traditonal archery and your face lit up. "Daehyun, I want to try that" you said and Daehyun chuckled.

When you and Daehyun got over there, you both noticed that people were struggling with the archery. You nudged Daehyun. "Want a challenge?" you asked smirking. Then, all of a sudden, Daehyun also smirked. "Oh you're on" he said and you smiled.

Next in line was you and Daehyun. You made your body perpendicular to the target and the line . You put your feet, shoulder-width apart and then, you used three fingers to lightly hold the arrow on the string. Then, you held the bow and arrow right in front of you.

You counted to three and released the arrow causing the arrow to shoot towards the target, landing right in the middle of the red dot. Everyone's eyes widened since you were the first person to ever hit the target.

You smirked and looked towards Daehyun. He also smirked. He got in position, holding the bow and arrow right in front of him....then, he released the arrow...letting it fly towards the target, also landing right in the middle of the red dot.

All the passerbys and people surrounding the archery place all clapped loudly.

"They're both so good!"

"They look like professionals"

"awh, they're both so cute together"

"A cute and talented couple"

You and Daehyun heard many compliments from the people around you and you both smiled. Then, you and Daehyun went off to make potteries and play traditional music.

It was now dark and you and Daehyun deicded to go home. "I can't believe you couldn't even make a pottery right" you said and laughed while you both were driving home. "IT WAS HARD!" Daehyun wined. "No it wasn't. Haha. Your pottery turned out looking like a clump of nothing" you said and laughed again.

"Well at least I didn't at playing the instrument!" Daehyun shouted back. "YAH! I DID NOT !" you shouted. Daehyun laughed. "Yes, you did. I didn't even know what you were trying to play." Daehyun said and laughed once again.

You punched his arms lightly. "Shut up" you said. "I had a good time though" Daehyun softly said. You looked at him and smiled. "I did too" you replied.

 

Then, you and Daehyun's phone beeped. You looked down and saw that it was a message from Mr. Kim. You and Daehyun looked at each other before driving off to the company.

"Mr. Kim, did you need anything?" you and Daehyun asked as you both arrived into his office. Then, you noticed B.A.P was also there.

"Everyone, I'm going to put it another person for this case" Mr. Kim said. "Why?" you asked. "Well, I thought you guys might just need a little more help" Mr. Kim said.

"What do you mean? Me and Sohee are the best agents here" Daehyun said. Mr. Kim shook his head. "Well this one is better than Sohee" Mr. Kim said. Your eyes widened. What the hell does he mean like that?

"Everyone, please meet your new partner" Mr. Kim said. Then, you all heard the door opened and turned around............................only to see a girl.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"KANG MIRAE?!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ooohhhh, whats going to happen now