She's gone...

Undercover Couple

"ANDWAE!!" Suho shouted as he saw you fall into the ocean.

 

"S-Sohee.." Daehyun muttered slowly as your body fell into the ocean. "SOHEE!" he shouted. He ran towards the water and started searching for you.....but, there was nothing.....

No body coming out of the water....nothing...............All he saw was a dark red color in the water. "SOHEE! SOHEE! COME OUT!" Daehyun shouted as tears came down his face. Daehyun quickly dived into the water, trying to search for your body.

He looked and looked.....but, he couldn't find you at all. He finally came up to the surface as he coughed out water.

"DAEHYUN!" he looked towards the voice and saw BAP and Mr. Kim. "What happened?! BECAUSE OF YOU, WE JUST LOST THEMI!" Mr. Kim shouted.

Mr. Kim expected Daehyun to apologize, but instead, he heard sobbing instead. "H-hyung...what's wrong?" Zelo asked. Daehyun just kept sobbing to himself.

"S-Sohee....I-I c-can't find her" Daehyun squeaked out his voice cracking.

"MR. KIM!" they all turned around and saw EXO running towards them........but, the only difference...................was that they were all crying.

"M-Mr. Kim. Please, we have to find Sohee. A man attacked her and pushed her off the building. I was holding onto her b-but......she decided to let go" Suho squeaked out as he sobbed.

"S-she was trying to save me....she -said if she didn't let go....both of u-us would die...she d-did it for me...please..we have to find her. S-she's injured" Suho said as he sobbed even more. Once Daehyun heard that, his tears came down even more.

"ANDWAE!" Daehyun shouted as he quickly got up and was about to jump back down into the water, but BAP came and held onto him. "LET ME GO! SOHEE'S IN THE WATER! LET ME GO!! L-let m-mee goo...." Daehyun said as he tried struggling, but it was no use......Daehyun fell onto the ground as he cried.

"S-Sohee....." Daehyun squeaked out.

 

Helipcopters, polices, ambulance, fire fighters, news reporters....they were all at the scene.

It was now night time and they were still searching for your body. Meanwhile.....Daehyun was taken back to SIS, because Mr. Kim insisted. He needed Daehyun to calm down.

Daehyun was in the room, watching the News......................................................................

"Hi, this is xxx news and we are at xxx dock. An agent who is named Kim Sohee, has fallen down from this building and into the water around 6PM today and as you can see behind me, the polices are still searching for her body. It was said that she was wounded before falling into the water....but we still don't know if she's alive yet............" Daehyun shut off the TV.

He laid back onto his bed and groaned. Please be okay Sohee. Please..... Daehyun thought as a tear slipped out from his eyes.

 

 

The next morning, Daehyun woke up early and headed straight towards SIS. "MR. KIM!" he shouted, bursting into the office. "Have you found Sohee yet?" Daehyun asked. Mr. Kim's face fell.

Then, he slowly shooked his head. "I'm sorry Daehyun. B-but we haven't. She might be.....................missing" Mr. Kim muttered out. Daehyun's face fell and blood drained from his face.

"W-what?.." Daehyun manage to squeak out. "I'm sorry Daehyun. But, as for now, she's reported missing. We already send out notices on her. So, if anyone has seen her, they'll contact us. Don't worry Daehyun. I'm sure she's alive" Mr. Kim said.

Daehyun slowly nodded as he headed out of the office. Once, he got outside, he started hearing screaming coming from the hallway. He turned his head.....only to seee.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"ANDWAE! ANI! OUR DAUGHTER CAN'T BE DEAD YEOBO! ANDWAE!" your mother shouted as she was clinging onto your father's jacket. They both were crying, crazingly. Dead? W-what do they mean?

Daehyun found himself slowly walking towards them. "Mr. K-kim..." Daehyun squeaked out. Your father looked towards him with red eyes. "D-Daehyun..." your father whispered.

"W-what do you mean? Who's d-dead?" Daehyun whispered as he bit his lips, stopping himself from crying. "S-Sohee, she's dead" your mother squeaked out. Daehyun's eyes widened when your mother said you were dead.

"W-we got a call last night.....they found a body...and they confirmed that it was S-Sohee's...." your father managed to say.

"W-what do you mean? The boss just said that she was just missing" Daehyun said as tears already started rolling down his cheeks. Your father slowly shooked your head. "H-He lied. He told you that Sohee was missing because he didn't want you to start worrying and crying..." your father said.

Noo...no, she' can't be dead. Nooo...

"C-Can I see her??" Daehyun asked slowly. "Yes. She's at the morgue right now" your father squeaked out and Daehyun slowly nodded.

 

After awhile, Daehyun arrived at the morgue. He went inside and asked to look at your body. Once, they brought the body in.....Daehyun slowly pulled down the white blanket.......His eyes widened and he covered his mouth with his hands, muffling up his sobs. It was.......................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YOU..

His tears came down uncontrollably. There, on the bed...........was you. You had brusies covering your face and your were completely paled.

"Ani. Ani. This can't be true. You have to wake up Sohee. COME ON! WAKE UP! TELL ME THIS IS A DREAM!" Daehyun shouted as he shook your body.

Daehyun slowly sanked to the ground as he cried. "I love you Sohee. I'm sorryyyy...." Daehyun muttered out as he cried.

 

 

That night......Daehyun went home, with a heavy heart.......

knowing that......you were no longer in..

THIS WORLD....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST KIDDING!!! LOL I'm sorry, I wanted to troll you guys. HAHA!

Now this is the real part.

.

.

 

.

 

 

"ANDWAE! ANI! OUR DAUGHTER CAN'T BE MISSING YEOBO! ANDWAE!" your mother shouted as she was clinging onto your father's jacket. They both were crying, crazingly.

Without knowing, Daehyun slowly found himself walking towards them. "Mr. K-kim.." Daehyun squeaked out. Your father looked and saw Daehyun.

"D-Daehyun..." your father whispered. "I-I'm sorryy. I should have took care of your daughter better. I'm sorry, it was my fault.." Daehyun said as he bowed and cried.

Then, before he knew it......he felt someone hugging him. He looked up, only to see your mother. "Don't blame yourself Daehyun. It wasn't your fault. So, don't blame yourself" she said as she wiped Daehyun's tears away.

"Sohee's a tough girl. I'm sure she's out there somewhere" your mother said as she forced a smile. Daehyun forced a small smile.

"Yeah, she is. I hope she's alright.............but if she doesn't come soon, I'll be the one not alright" Daehyun said and muttered the last part...

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you guys think this is drama, wait until later. THERE IS GOING TO BE MUCHH MORE DRAMA!! lol