She's back..

Undercover Couple

You woke up early and headed towards the bathroom. After 10 minutes, you came out nice and fresh.

*Ring Ring*

You heard your phone rang and you went over to answer it.

"Yoboseyo?" You said.

"Sohee? Are you coming today?" Yongguk asked.

"Neh. I'll come over later" you said.

"Arasso" Yongguk said and hunged up. You tossed your phone onto your bed and walked over to your closet.

"Hmm...what should I wear" you said, searching through your clothes. After 10 minutes of looking, you finally found one that you were satisfied with.

You headed downstairs and grabbed your keys. You walked out to your car and drove off.

After 25 minutes, you arrived at a beautiful mansion. You punched in the passcode and drove in. Looking up at the big house, you smiled.

I'm back umma and appa....

Since you were so busy, you didn't get any time to visit or contact them. You missed them...very much.

You took a deep breathe and pressed on the doorbell and waited. Couple seconds passed and the door finally opened........revealing a maid.

You watched as her jaws dropped and she gasped. She was one of the maid you were closest with.

"Mrs. Lee...hello" You said and smiled. Then, before you knew it, the door slammed shut on your face. Your eyes widened and your jaws dropped.

D-did s-she just slammed the door in my face?

You pressed the doorbell again, and waited for the door to open. "GO AWAY WHOEVER YOU ARE!" you heard Mrs. Lee shouted.

You stood there, confused. "What are you talking about? It's me! Sohee!" you shouted.

"NO! GO AWAY! SOHEE IS ALREADY DEAD!" Mrs. Lee shout from behind the door. What? Dead? Me?

And then it finally hit you. Everyone considered you dead because you've been gone missing for a year and a half already.

You sighed and lowered your head. And then.........

"Mrs. Lee, who is it? Do we have a visitor?" you heard your mom said from inside, and your head lifted up again. Before Mrs. Lee could say anything...

The door opened and there, it revealed.................your mother.

You saw her jaws dropped and her eyes widened. You slowly smiled. "U-umma....I'm back" you said, as your eyes were already getting watery due to happiness.

Your mom just stood there, still shocked as she stared at you. Then, you saw her hands slowly reached up and touch your face.

Her tears were already coming down. "S-sohee? M-my d-daughter?..."your mom said. You nodded and smiled.

"I missed you umma" you said and smiled as tears flowed down your cheeks. You felt yourself being pulled into a hug.

"Sohee, my daughter! You're alive!.." your mother shouted as she hugged you, crying. You hugged her back and cried too.

"Where were you Sohee? We thought you were dead" your mother said, still crying. You pulled back and wiped your mother's tears.

"I was never dead umma. I was just gone for a very long time" you said and laughed. "Aigoo, I miss you" your mother said.

"I miss you too" you said. Then, you started looking around. "Umma, where is appa?" you asked.

She lowered her head. "Ever since you were gone, your father would lock himself in his room everyday..just finishing up his work" your mother said.

You nodded and entered the house. You walked upstairs and walked to your father's working room.

You took a deep breathe and slowly opened the door. There, you saw your father, his back facing you...just working on his work. Your heart broke to pieces...and your tears fell down.

"A-appa.." you squeaked out. Then, you saw his face turned back. And once he did, his eyes widened.

"Appa.." you said and ran towards him, pulling him into a hug. You cried onto his shirt. "I miss you appa" You muttered out, still crying.

"Sohee?..." you heard your father said. You nodded quickly. "I'm b-back appa....I was never dead.." you said, slowly.

Then you felt him hug you back. "Aigoo....my lovely baby. You're finally back" you heard your father said as he sobbed.

After awhile. you pulled back. "Appa, why did you always work and leave umma alone?" you said, as you stared at your father.

"Ah, about that. Appa is very sorry. After you left, I just shut out everyone......of course, my lovely daughter is gone" you father said.

You laughed and pointed towards your father. "Well, you better go talk to umma right now. She's very sad" you said and he laughed.

"Arasso" you said and headed downstairs with him.

"Umma, Appa. I'm going to go to SIS" you said once you finsihed explaining to them what happened when you went missing, and they nodded.

You left the house and drove to SIS.

*Ring ring ring*

Your phone started ringing and you plugged the earpiece into your ear, "Yobseyo?" you asked.

"When are you coming Sohee?" Himchan whined.

You chuckled. "I went to go visit my parents. I'm almost there, be patient" you said.

"Oh, arasso" Himchan said. You were about to end the call when..................................

"WAIT!" you heard Himchan shout. "What?" you asked.

"Daehyun and that witch is here. Just letting you know" Himchan said. Once you heard Daehyun, you froze.

D-Daehyun?......I miss you Daehyun...

You snapped out of your thoughts and coughed "Arasso, thanks" you muttered out and quickly hung up phone.

How will they react?

Are they going to hate me?

Will they want me back?

All these questions were running through your mind. You sighed.

Am I ready to go back?...........BEEEEEPPPP!

Your thoughts were cut off when you heard someone honk behind you. You looked in front and saw that the light had already turned green. Your eyes widened and quickly droved off.

 

You are now in front of SIS. You grabbed your hoodie inside the car and wore it. You took a deep breathe and stared at the building in front of you. I really missed this place..You thought and smiled.

You slowly reached out your arms and grabbed the handle, opening the door. You pulled up your hoodie and hid your face and walked to Mr. Kim's room.

People were giving you weird stare because of how you were covering yourself but you could care less. You didn't see where you were going....

and you felt your body crashed into someone. You fell down onto the floor and winced. The impact cause your hoodie to fall back, showing your long beautiful hair. "Oww..." you mumbled.

"Are you okay?" you heard someone asked. Your eyes widened. T-that v-voice..

You slowly looked up and saw....................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Daehyun....

You slowly felt your eyes getting wet and you quickly pulled up your hoodie again. "I-Im fine..." you said quickly and ran away from Daehyun.

Daehyun just stood there, confused. "Did I do something wrong?" Daehyun said, scratching his head while loojing at your body running away.

He shrugged and left to go find his love, Mirae.

Your tears came down, slowly. He doesn't remember you anymore, Sohee. You came back to win his heart again...and you are going to do that.

You quickly wiped your tears and kept walking to Mr. Kim's room. After awhile, you finally arrived.

You took a deep breathe and then, you slowly turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. You still had your hoodie on and you kept your head down.

"Uhm, can I help you?" you heard Mr. Kim asked. Then, you slowly pulled off your hoodie and looked up.

Once you did, you saw his eyes widened. "S-Sohee??.." Mr. Kim whispered out.

You nodded and smiled. "I'm back Mr. Kim" you said. Then, you saw his face lit up into a smile. He got up from his seat and ran towards you.

"Oh my god! I knew you would come back someday!" he shouted and hugged you. You chuckled and hugged him back.

"You better tell me everything" he said, sternly and you nodded. After 10 minutes, he nodded.

"Ah, well we need to go thank her for saving out best spy agent" He said.

 

Jaws dropped and eyes widened. That was the reaction everyone gave once you showed yourself. They were filled with joy and happiness.

Their best agent is still here, healthy and strong. They thought you were gone...but they were wrong.

Everyone was happy........................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

except one certain person

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You looked over to that person who was glaring at you from the corner of the room.

Her face showed anger, shocked, and jealousy. You crossed your arms and glared back at her. 

You smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm back, Kang Mirae

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ugh, sorry. This was a y chapter. Well I hope you guys enjoy! (: