The mission

Undercover Couple

You and Daehyun quickly went to the office where Mr.Kim, your boss was.

"Ah, Sohee and Daehyun, my best spys" Mr. Kim said at his desk. You and Daehyun bowed. He chuckled.

"You don't need to bow. Geez, you act like I'm those evil boss or something. Haha" Mr.Kim said and chuckled. You and Daehyun chuckled along.

"We were just playing with you Hongbin. So what did you need?" Daehyun asked.

"Ah, right. Well, we got some news that some high school students are involved in dangerous drug dealing. And I need you to find out who they are" Mr.Kim said.

You and Daehyun nodded.

"When will the mission start?" you asked. "The mission will start next week" He told you and you nodded.

"Are we going to go alone, like always?" You and Daehyun asked. Mr. Kim chuckled.

"No..............................this time, B.A.P IS GOING ALONG!" Mr.Kim shouted. You and Daehyun's face lit up in excitement.

When you and Daehyun go on missions, B.A.P would never go, they would always stay back as back up. But now, they get to go!

"CHINCHA?!" You shouted and Mr.Kim nodded. You ran over to hug him and started kissing him all over his face.

"Haha, stop before your boyfriend beats me up" Mr.Kim said and chuckled. You looked over to the angry Daehyun.

"Well, we're going to go now. Bye Mr.Kim!" you shouted and dragged Daehyun outside.

"I'm mad" Daehyun said and huffed out in anger. He crossed his arms and looked down. You chuckled.

"Aigoo, my Daehyunnie is mad" you said and pinched his cheeks. He removed your hands and looked away. You frowned.

"Dae Dae, I'm sorry" you said cutely as you called out his pet name. He looked back at you and you took that opportunity to pull his face down and kiss him. His eyes widened.

After awhile, you pulled back and he smiled. "Yaayy! My Dae Dae is back" you squealed. Daehyun ruffled your hair.

"Let's go get lunch, I'm hungry" Daehyun said and you nodded.

You and Daehyun first met when you both were 10. You and Daehyun were enemies because you and Daehyun were always arguing on who is better at fighting.

You and Daehyun had your first mission at 17 and that's how you both got closer......and then, by the time you knew, you both were known as the "Undercover Couple" of Seoul International Spy.

 

 

"Ahh, i'm so hungry" Daehyun said digging into his food.

"How can you eat so much? This is like, your 4th plate" you said, staring at your boyfriend.

Daehyun looked up and stared at you. "It's my 3rd one" he said and went back to eating his food. You chuckled.

Even if your boyfriend eats a lot, he still manages to stay fit. Ohh god, he eats so much but never gets fat. I eat one plate and I gain 500 pounds. Aish!

After Daehyun was done eating his 100th plate, you both finally left the restaurant.

"Ah, I'm so full. I need to exercise" Daehyun said and looked down to you. He smirked. You got what he was saying and also smirked.

 

"Oh my god Sohee. How are you so good?" Daehyun said breathlessly.

"I learned because I thought it would come in handy" you said, on top of him.

"My turn" Daehyun said and smirked. He flipped you over and was now ontop of you.

"Ow oppa! Why'd you do it so hard?" you screamed out in pain..

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

"WILL YOU TOO SHUT UP?! You both sound like you're having or something!" Zelo, a member of B.A.P shouted from across the training room.

You and Daehyun looked at each other and bursted out laughing. "You have a dirty mind Zelo" Daehyun said.

"W-WHAAT?! I DO NOT HAVE A DIRTY MIND!" Zelo shouted and left the training room. You chuckled.

Daehyun looked down to you and smirked. "Now, where were we?" Daehyun said.

You smirked. "Right here!" you shouted and flipped Daehyun over. You quickly moved his hands and punched him, hard.

Daehyun quickly pushed you off him. Now, you and Daehyun was standing. "Ohh, feisty. I like it babe" Daehyun said and smirked.

Daehyun ran towards you but you ducked down and moved you feet across the floor, tripping Daehyun.

He quickly got up and blocked your punch, he grabbed your arm and flipped you over. Daehyun got on top of you and punched you, lightly.

He didn't want to hurt his own girlfriend. You punched his face and got up. "You're weak" you said and chuckled.

"Oh please, I was just going easy" Daehyun said. "Oh really? Come at me then" you smirked.

Daehyun ran towards you throwing punches and kicks. You were blocking his punch and kicks and was also throwing back some punches and kicks.

You were getting tired, so you quickly blocked his punch and flipped him over, making him land right on his back.

You got on top of him and smirked. "Game over, I won" you said and got off of him.

Then, you and Daehyun heard clapping from the door. You both looked towards it and saw B.A.P

"Waahh hyung. You need to work more. You just got your kicked by your own girlfriend!" Jongup said and laughed loudly.

Daehyun glared at him. "Shut it Jongup" Daehyun said playfully and got up.

He walked towards you and hugged you from behind. "Jagiya, I'm hurt" he whispered into your ear.

You turned around and looked at him. "Oh please, this is the FIRST time I ever beat you" you said and he chuckled.

"But, I didn't hit you hard. You hit me with all your strength" Daehyun said and pouted.

You laughed at his pout. "How did you ever became an agent? you act such like a little kid" you said.

"BWOH? I DO NOT ACT LIKE A LITTLE KID! Have you not see how I manly I look beating up all those guys?!" Daehyun shouted.

You chuckled. "I was just playing with you. You act very manly." you told him.

"And you look very y fighting" Daehyun said, giving you a creepy smile. "Haha ewh. You're so cheesy." " you shouted, playfully.

"Only around you babe" Daehyun said, still giving you the creepy smile.

"Haha stop. Let's go" you said and Daehyun chuckled.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1 IS FINALLY UP!! hehe :) Please support this story!