Chapter 53

Undercover Couple

*BANG!*

Daehyun fell to the ground as he got shot on the shoulder. He looked up and saw a man walking towards him with a gung.

Hongki chuckled. "You will never kill me" Hongki said as he stared at Daehyun. The man walked up to Daehyun and was about to shoot him again but.....

Before the man could even shoot Daehyun...he fell down to the floor as a bullet went through his head.

Daehyun's eyes widened. Who shot him?

Daehyun looked over to the person and his eyes widened as his jaws dropped........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"S-Sohee?..." Daehyun muttered out as he stared at the person in front of him.

"Daehyun!" you shouted and ran up to him. "Kwenchana?" you said as you held his face. Daehyun just kept staring at you...shocked.

"What?" you asked once you saw him kept staring at you. Daehyun reached out and touched your face.

"Y-you're a-alive?.." Daehyun whispered out. You frowned. "Of course I'm alive. What? You thought I was dead?" you asked.

"B-but, they showed me a video of them c-cutting of your h-head.." Daehyun said, not even wanting to think about it. You stared at him.

 

*Flashback*

After beating you up, Hongki pulled you down from the metal chains. "I don't want to kill you yet...because it's going to be no fun if Daehyun doesn't see you in front of his eyes right?" Hongki said and chuckled.

He looked over to the two mens standing at the door. "Take her to the room" Hongki said and they nodded as they came to drag you.

You were to weak to fight them off so you just let them bring you wherever.

"Jieun, bring out the manikin. We should trick someone" Hongki said before chuckling.

*Flashback ends*

 

Daehyun slowly nodded. So, he was trick. "How did you get out?" Daehyun asked. "EXO" you said.

*Flashback*

"Quick! Let's go rescue Sohee first" Kris said as EXO started getting out of the car one by one.

They splitted up to search for you. 1st group; Sehun, Kris, Xiumin, D.O, Lay, and Kai. 2nd group; Suho, Baekhyun, Luhan, Chen, Tao, Chanyeol.

Kris quickly got to a room and tried to open it but it was lock. "!" Kris shouted. He tried kicking the door opened but it wouldn't work so he quickly got out his gun and shot the doorknob.

The doorknob fell off and Kris quickly opened the door. You were sitting by the corner, half bleeding.

"SOHEE!" Kris shouted as he ran towards you. Kris grabbed you and quickly carried you out.

Once he got out of the door, a whole bunch of mens came running towards them. His eyes widened.

"GO KRIS! We'll fight them off" Kai shouted before Kris turned the other way and started running towards all the other agents.

He bumped into Suho them and Suho's eyes widened at the sight in front of him.

"Guys, go help the other guys" Kris said. "Wait, let me go with you. Guys, go!" Suho shouted and Luhan, Tao, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun started running towards the other guys are.

You got up once you got in the car. "No, Sohee. You need to rest" Suho said. You shook your head.

"D-Daehyun's out there....I have to go." You muttered out. After 5 minutes of arguing, they finally agreed to let you out.

You quickly got dressed and slipped on your bulletproof vest and grabbing the guns before going out.

*Flashback ends*

 

Daehyun nodded again. He looked up and that's when he noticed your bruised up face. His eyes darkened as he slowly brought up his hands to touch your face.

You winced. "Does it hurt?" Daehyun softly asked. You frowned. "Nope, it doesn't hurt at all" you sarcastically said. Daehyun chuckled.

"I have un-finished business to do" Daehyun said before getting up.

But once he got up and turned towards Hongki.........................................Hongki was gone! Daehyun's eyes widened.

"Looking for me?" Hongki said. Daehyun looked behind him and saw a limping Hongki with a gun pointing at them. Daehyun's eyes widened as he pushed you behind him.

Hongki chuckled. "While you guys were busy having your lovely talk, I escaped. Tch. Pathetic. Now, you both are going to die. Just like I want" Hongki said and smirked.

Before Hongki could even shoot, he collapsed down onto the floor once a bullet went through his head.

You and Daehyun looked towards the person and saw..........................................Mr. Kim!

All of a sudden, a bunch of mens started rushing in one by one. Your eyes widened as you looked over to Daehyun.

"Ready?" Daehyun asked and you smirked. "I'm always ready" you said before facing those hundreds of mens.

5 men ran up to you and you punched one in the face and kicked one behind you. You and Daehyun punched, dodged, kicked, and even...killed those mens.

Mr. Kim, was also doing the same thing. Soon, the mens started getting lesser and lesser.

That's when all the other agents came running in. After knocking out the guy you were fighting against with, you turned around and saw Daehyun fighting against two mens.

But......your eyes widened when you saw a man grabbing onto a metal stick and running towards you and Daehyun....

You eyes widened as you quickly ran over to Daehyun. When you saw that the man was closer to Daehyun, you ran faster.

Before the metal stick could get in contact with Daehyun's head, you ran behind Daehyun blocking him.........

The felt a hard, stinging pain on your head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

blood flowed down your head

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

as you fell down onto your knees

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

and dropped down to the floor.

 

Daehyun turned around and his eyes widened. "SOHEE!" he shouted as he quickly bent down and brought up you body, letting your head rest down onto his knees.

Blood was heavily flowing down your head as Daehyun held onto you. "You pabo! WHY'D YOU TAKE THE HIT?! WHY DID YOU?!" Daehyun shouted as he was crying.

You slowly looked up at him and softly smiled. "Don't cry idiot. I did it because I love you..." you muttered out as a tear slipped down from your eyes.

"I love you too....I love you" Daehyun said as he looked down at you. Your eyes widened.

Daehyun softly smiled. "I remember. I remember everything now" Daehyun said. Your eyes lit up and you softly smiled. But then, all of a sudden....your eyes started closing and opening as you tried to hold on.

Daehyun's eyes widened. "Andwae! Hold on Sohee! HOLD ON!" Daehyun shouted as more tears came out.

"I love you, don't leave me.." Daehyun muttered as he buried his face into your neck.

"DAEHYUN! THE AMBULANCE IS HERE! QUICK!" Yongguk shouted and Daehyun immediately looked up.

The medics quickly rushed over to you and Daehyun and quickly put you onto the bed. Daehyun ran inside the ambulance with you.

Daehyun looked over to you and your eyes were weakly opened. He knew that you were forcing yourself to be awake. Your heart rate was low but it was still beating.

"That's it baby. Keep holding on. We're almost at the hospital" Daehyun said. His heart broke into pieces seeing your weak state.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOHEE AND DAEHYUN DID NOT DIE! lol wooohooooo! All your questions are finally answered. lol