Almost

Undercover Couple

"KANG MIRAE?!" everyone shouted, except you and Mr. Kim. You just stared at everyone, confused.

"Hey guys" the girl said and smiled happily. Then, you looked over to Daehyun, who had this pain, cold look. Why is his face like that?

"Everyone, meet Kang Mirae. She's back now" Mr. Kim said and your ears perked up. Back? What does he mean?

"She will be your new partner starting tomorrow" Mr. Kim said and everyone just nodded. You looked at the girl in front of you...she is pretty though.

(Kang Mirae)

You, Daehyun, and B.A.P headed outside while Mirae was still inside Mr. Kim's office. You noticed that Daehyun was quiet and you touched him. "Daehyun" you softly said. He looked at you, and then walked away.

You looked at B.A.P confused and hurt. W-why did he do t-that? Then, you felt someone touch your shoulders. You looked behind you saw Yongguk.

"Don't be sad Sohee. He's just not in the mood. He'll tell you when he's ready" Yongguk said. What did he mean by "He'll tell you when he's ready"? Is Daehyun keeping something away from me? You thought but just nodded.

You went into the training room to get things off of your mind. You wore you pair of shorts, along with your black tank top. You headed towards the punching bag and you started off with a kick. Then, you sent another, then a punch, then another one. You kept repeating that....kick, punch, punch, kick, punch. 

By the time you were finished, you were already sweaty. You grabbed your water bottle, drinking them all and then you walked towards the shower.

While walking over there, you passed by a room and heard talking in there. You decided to take a peek and your eyes widened at who it was.

It was Daehyun and Mirae. What are they doing talking to each other? You wondered and decided to listen.

"Why are you here?" You heard Daehyun growled.

"I came back to be an agent" you heard Mirae said.

"Quit lying to me. Why are you really here?!" Daehyun shouted.

Then, you saw Mirae slowly walking over to Daehyun. She put one of her hands around Daehyun's neck and the other around his waist. Your eyes widened.

"I came back for you oppa" Mirae said. You noticed that Daehyun wasn't even pushing her away. You got enough of it and you left, with....a heavy heart.

Your tears came down once you hit the showers. The pain was unbearable. You couldn't believe it..............Who was she? How is she related to Daehyun? Did they use to be a 'thing'? All these questions were running through your mind as your tears came down.

After 30 minutes of showering, you got dressed and headed out of the shower room. While walking out of SIS, you bumped into someone causing you to fall. You looked up, only to see Himchan. "Oh, sorry Himchan. I didn't see you there" you said and quickly got up.

"It's okay...wait, were you crying?" Himchan asked, examining your face. You quickly lowered your head and mumbled a 'no' before running off. When you were far enough away from Himchan, you let out a breathe and started walking home. You noticed that it was already dark and you were walking......alone.

You were walking to your house when you passed by an alley. You saw a group of drunken mens and decided to ignore them......then, all of a suddenly, you heard walking behind you and you slowly peeked back, only to see the group of drunken mens in the alley earlier.

Aish! Why the heck are they following me?! Do they want to die?! You shouted in your head.

You quickened your pace, but before you could run, one of them grabed you by your arm and turned you around. With your fast reflexes, you used your other arm, punching him in the face causing him to fall back. You were about to run off when you saw that you were surrounded by them.

"!" you cursed. One of them man ran towards you and you kicked him the stomach and punched him across his jaw. One man came behind you and held your arms, and boy he was strong. Another man came to you and punched you in the stomach causing you to spit out blood and punched your in the jaw.

You gather all your strength and kicked the man right in front of you and then, you used your head and hit the man behind you in the face.

", you ! You broke my nose!" he shouted and was about to punch you when you kicked him in the head, knocking him right out. You looked around you and noticed that there was 3 mens left. You smirked.

They all ran towards you. You kicked, dodged, punch but you still manage to recieve some hits. You knocked one man down, leaving you two more to go. You were about to kick the man's face when you felt a sharp pain hit you in the back of the head.

You still manage to kick the guy in front of you, face. And then you turned behind you. You noticed glass on the floor. He just threw a ing glass at me. You were starting to get dizzy, but you can't back down now.

You slowly walked to the guy, and he punched you right in the face, because your eyesight was getting blurry. You shook your head, trying to get rid of the blurriness and it sort of helped. You punched the guy right on the nose, and kicked him in the shin, then you grabbed the back of his head and slammed it against your knee.

Right after that guy fell, so did you. You winced in pain because of the glass bottle that was thrown against your head. A-ani, I can't faint here. N-nooo...

You slowly pushed yourself off of the ground, and slowly started walking to your house. While walking home, your steps were becoming wobbly causing you to walk like a drunken man and your eyesight was getting more blurry. Half of your face was covered with your own blood, and if people were to pass by, they would freak out.

You finally arrived at home....in your state. You reached inside your pocket and slowly took out your key. You pushed the key in and slowly opened the door, stumbling along the process. You held onto the wall for support as you made yourself to the bathroom to grab your medical kit...but before you could grab the medical kit, darkness took over...and you fainted in the bathroom.

 

Meanwhile.................................

Himchan came into B.A.P's dorm and saw Daehyun sitting on the couch. "Oh, Daehyun. You're not with Sohee?" Himchan asked. Daehyun turned has gaze away from the t.v and onto Himchan. "No, why?" Daehyun asked.

"Oh, well I saw her walking out of the building with swollen eyes" Himchan said, walking into the kitchen. Daehyun's eyes widened. And then, all of a sudden, blood drained from Himchan's face as he slowly looked at Daehyun.

"D-Daehyun....w-what time i-is it?" Himchan slowly spoke. "It's 10 PM" Daehyun said. "!" Himchan cursed. "What?" Daehyun asked, panicking.

"Daehyun, she left this late....I thought she was with you but it turns out you're here. I think S-Sohee walked home" Himchan squeaked out. Daehyun's eyes widened. He quickly grabbed his car keys and ran out the door.

It was late at night, and you had walked home. This is the time where creepers, stalkers, erts all comes out. Yes, Daehyun knows you can protect yourself, but what if...something else happens. Daehyun quickly got into his car and drove off to your place.

While driving, all he could think of was.........I hope she's okay. Please let her get safely home. Daehyun arrived at your house and quickly runged your doorbell. After the fifth try, you didn't come answer and he grew more worried. Then, he started banging on your door.

"SOHEE?! SOHEE OPEN UP!" Daehyun yelled as he banged onto the door, but....still, no one answered. He ran to your backyard, and punched the backdoor window and he unlocked the door and came inside. It was dark, and no lights was on.

He the kitchen lights and searched in the livingroom and even upstairs, but couldn't find you. And then he remembered, he still haven't checked the downstairs bathroom. He ran downstairs and stopped as his jaws dropped as tears fell down from his face...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER ACCIDENT?!! WHAAATT?!