BAP's friend

Undercover Couple

That night, you started to work on finding Kang-Dae again. 

You started to trace from where he first started to where you think he might be. So far, you got 3 places. 

Throughout all this time, you still haven't told anyone about this problem because you didn't want them to worry. You looked at the clock and it was 2:00AM right now so you decided to head to bed. 

 

"Ugh" you groaned as you woke up. Today, you decided to head towards SIS. 

When you got over there......"NOONA!" you saw Zelo running towards you. You smiled. "Hey Zelo" you said as you waved to him. 

"Noona! Did you hear?" Zelo asked you and you frowned. "Hear what?" You asked. "Our best friend is back" Zelo said and you frowned even more. 

"You guys have a best friend?" you said. "Oh we didn't tell you?, well let's go meet her" Zelo said and you just nodded. 

 

"Oh, Sohee. We want you to meet someone" Yongguk said once you got in the training room. You looked over to the girl sitting next to Yongguk. She had long brown hair, with a sharp nose and plump lips, she was wearing a short with a crop top. 

"Sohee, meet our good friend Heeyoung. Heeyoung, meet Sohee" Yongguk introduced you and her to each other. You smiled and waved to her. But, she just gave you a look then she looked away. You mentally scoffed. How rude. 

Yongguk didn't seem to notice this. You looked around and saw that everyone was happily chatting with Heeyoung and you mentally scoffed. You just have a bad feeling about her.

Heeyoung was so rude, how can they like her. Throughout the whole day, you never once saw Daehyun or Mirae.

You spent your day with Heeyoung and BAP. Everyone was busy chatting with her while you were just standing there, bored. 

Once in a while, you would see her glare at you. You frowned. Is something wrong with her eyes or some thing? What did I do wrong? 

You started to get annoyed with her so you walked off. BAP frowned. "Is something wrong?" They asked. 

Heeyoung smirked. "I don't think she likes me" she said as she hung her head low. "What do you mean noona?" Zelo asked. 

"Well, she kept glaring at me once in a while" she said as she pretended to be sad. Zelo frowned. "That doesn't sounds like noona..." Zelo muttered. 

"I'll go talk to her" Yongguk said but was stopped by Heeyoung. "No, I'll go talk too her" she said before getting up and leaving. 

You were at the pool area just staring off in space. That's when........

"What? Are you sad that your oppas left you for me?" You heard someone said and turned around only to see Heeyoung. You looked behind her and saw that BAP was far behind her, chatting away. 

You looked at her. "What do you want?" You asked. She chuckled, "I want you to stay away from my oppas" she said and smirked. 

You scoffed. "Who are you to tell me what to do?" You asked and she glared at you. "Fine, then I'll just make them go away from you" she said and before you knew it, she pushed herself into the water letting out a shriek. Your eyes widened. 

You looked at BAP and saw them running towards you guys, "They're not going to believe you" you told her. She smirked. 

"Oh they will. I'm their best friend" she said before wailing her arms around. Your eyes widened ever more. Is this serious? 

You were quickly shoved to the side by Yongguk as he dived into the water. You looked at the rest of BAP and saw their worried eyes. You mentally scoffed. 

"Heeyoung, what happened?!" Himchan shouted as he helped her out of the pool. She started coughing out water. 

"I just wanted to talk to her and she started yelling at me saying I stole you guys from her. Then she pushed me in the water...I just wanted to be friends with her" she said as she sobbed in to Himchan's chest

Your eyes widened. This just ing lied! Yongguk looked over to you. "Sohee, is this true?" He said, glaring at you. 

"What?! No I didn't! You're going to believe this lying ?!" You shouted. And then before you knew it, Yongguk's hand came in contact with your cheek. 

"Don't you ever call her a , Sohee. She has never been one. Maybe you're describing yourself" Yongguk angrily said. 

You were holding onto your cheeks as tears were already coming out of your eyes. This was the first time they had ever hit you. You looked back up to Yongguk. 

The side of your lips was bleeding and you had a red handprint on your cheeks.. You could see guilt flash through his eyes.....but then, it turned back to hatred. You looked down to Heeyoung and saw her smirked. 

Then you stared back at BAP, who was all burning holes through you.....except Zelo. 

"You guys haven't even listen to my explanation yet and you guys are already assuming. You know what? you guys too" you glared at them before walking off. 

Right when you passed them, tears started coming down heavily as you made your way to your car. 

Along the way, your eyes were getting blurry due your tears, that you didn't see someone coming. Before you knew it, your body crashed into theirs. 

You fell onto the floor, still crying. "Sohee?" You looked up and saw.....................Daehyun. 

His eyes widened since he saw your bruised up lips and state. You quickly looked away. "I'm sorry.." You muttered before getting up and walking away. 

But, before you could leave, you felt someone pull your arms. You looked back and saw Daehyun. "Who did this to you?" Daehyun asked. 

You shook off his hands. "This doesn't concern you" you said before walking away from him. 

When you were finally gone, Daehyun looked down as tears trickled down his face. "I'm sorry Sohee...." he said before walking away. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poor Sohee. And stupid Heeyoung. Yes, I added another biatccchh lol