The truth

Undercover Couple

You rubbed your eyes as you tried to adjust yourself to the room....it was white. You turned your head to your side but yelped due to the pain in your head.

You saw Daehyun woke up quickly. "SOHEE! Kwenchana?" Daehyun asked as he ran to your side. You slowly nodded.

Then, you heard Daehyun let out a big breath. "Thank god you're awake" Daehyun said happily. "What do you mean?" you asked him.

"You were asleep for a week now..."Daehyun slowly said and your eyes widened. "BWOH?! That long?" you said and Daehyun nodded.

"I was soo worried for you, I didnt eat, sleep, or leave at all" Daehyun whispered. You looked at him..."I'm sorry Daehyun" you said.

"It's okay. As long as you're fine now" Daehyun said and you nodded. Then, a sudden question came to your mind.

"D-Daehyun.." you whispered out causing Daehyun to looked towards you. "Yeah?" he asked. 

"W-who is Mirae to you?" you asked and Daehyun's eyes widened and then you saw him look away. Then Daehyun sighed and turned his gaze back to you.

"I think it's time for me to tell you" Daehyun said and you nodded.

 

*FLASHBACK*

"DAEHYUN!" 9 year old Daehyun heard someone shout and turned around.......only to meet his only crush, Kang Mirae. His face lit up into a smile. "Hey Mirae!" Daehyun shouted and waved to her.

"Oppa, we have training to go to" Mirae said and Daaehyun nodded. Daehyun and Mirae went to the training room and started practicing.

Years has passed and they were now 14 years old. Mirae started changing...she became cold to Daehyun and dated many boys. Daehyun, being the innocent little boy he is, he tried to stop her but Mirae would always tell him to mind his own business

. Daehyun was hurt....what happened to the nice, innocent Mirae back then? "Mirae...what's wrong with you now? What happened to the nice, innocent Mirae?" Daehyun whispered.

Mirae scoffed. "You're so stupid. That Mirae is already gone. I'm older now, of course I would change. Hah, you think i'm stupid Daehyun? I already know about that crush you have on me..Well, do you want to know something? I don't like you. You hear me? I will never like you at all so quit liking me. You're not even cute" Mirae said and walked away from Daehyun.

Daehyun's tears came running down his face, as his heart broke to pieces. From then on, Daehyun became cold and changed his style.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"And that's when I met you. You managed to melt my heart" Daehyun said and smiled at you. You smiled back at him but felt a little clench in your heart after he told you about his past. Don't worry Daehyun. Mirae will never hurt you again...

"But what about...." you whispered. "About what?" Daehyun asked.

"Uhmm, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I saw you and Mirae in a room together......and I saw her come and hold you....and you didn't even push her back" You said. You couldn't help but feel angry at the thought. You pouted and crossed your arms.

Daehyun stared at you and then he smiled. "Jagiyaaa.....I did push her away" Daehyun said. "No you didn't" you said and turned your head away from him.

"I did"

"No you didn't"

"I did"

"No you didn't"

" Yes I did"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"JUST LISTEN TO ME!" Daehyun shouted.

"OKAY FINE!" you shouted back.

 

*FLASHBACK*

"I came back for you oppa" Mirae said as she put one arm on Daehyun's shoulder and the other around his waist. Daehyun's eyes widened. He frozed. What the is she doing?! Daehyun shouted in his head.

Then, he quickly pushed her off of him causing Mirae to stumble on the floor. "WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!" Daehyun shouted at Mirae. She smirked. "You know you like it oppa...don't deny" Mirae said as she stood up.

Then, she walked over to Daehyun and pressed her against Daehyun's chest. "I know you still have a crush on me.." she said seductively as she ran her fingers up and down his chest.

Daehyun growled and pushed her down on the sofa, getting on top of her. Mirae smirked. "Oh, I didn't know you want to do it here oppa" Mirae whispered against Daehyun's ears. Daehyun lifted his head up and smirked at her.

"You're such a . I can't believe I ever fell for you" Daehyun growled and got off from Mirae. "If you think I was going to do anything to you, you're wrong. I don't ever want to be near a like you. I love Sohee with my whole heart and I will never let her go. Get the hell out of my life Mirae" Daehyun growled at her.

Daehyun was about to leave, when he turned back around. "And if you try to do anything to Sohee, I won't hesitate to put a bullet through your head" Daehyun threatened and left out of the room, leaving Mirae in the room, shocked.

"AAAAHHHHHH! I WILL GET YOU BACK DAEHYUN!" Mirae shouted angrily. "Shout all you want . You ain't ever getting me" Daehyun said once he heard he scream.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"That " you growled, as you angrily crossed your arms. Daehyun chuckled and sat down on the bed with you. He arapped his arms around your body and whispered into your ear. "She can never take me from you babe. You will always have my heart" Daehyun whispered and you shivered.

You turned your head, looking back at him..but.....your nose end up touching against his. My heart still beats fast for him....just like in the beginning..

You smiled as you and Daehyun stood like that for awhile. And then, you saw him smirk. "Ohhh, I didn't know my baby was this romantic" Daehyun said and you quickly pulled back as you punched him on his arms.

"Ugh, you and your cockiness. I hate you" you said and pouted. Then, you felt Daehyun pull your face towards him, causing your nose to touch against his again.

"Yah, I didn't say you could switch the position" Daehyun said. "Wha-" your words got cut off when Daehyun crashed his lips against yours.

Daehyun massaged your lips slowly with his as you responded back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you and you could feel him smirk into the kiss. You smirked back and bit his lips, causing him to gasp and pulled away.

"Yah, my lips is bleeding now" Daehyun said as he touched your lips. "I'm sorry, I just missed your sweet kisses, that's all" you said and smiled, cutely at him.

(How you smiled!)

Daehyun chuckled and then grabbed both of your cheeks and pinched it. "WAAAHHH, YOU'RE SO CUTE WHEN YOU DO THAT!" Daehyun fanboyed.

"Ahh, oppa! It hurts!" you wined as you pulled his hands off of your face. You rubbed your cheeks and glared at your boyfriend. Daehyun crossed his arms and turned away. "It's not my fault you're so adorable" he said and you laughed. '

"Arasso" you said and did the 'ok' sign. You and Daehyun both laughed.

Meanwhile..................Mirae was outside of your hospital room, angry. I will surely kill you Kim Sohee!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe