Crazyyy fanboys

Undercover Couple

"SOHEE!!" you felt someone pounced on you when you got to school. "Ouch!" you winced in pain.

You were taken out of the hospital early because remember, you still have a mission to do. "OMG, what happened?" your two friends, Lee Ana and Ahra said. You looked at them, shocked. Aish, pabo Sohee.

"Uhhh, you stepped on my f-foot" you said and laughed nervously. Ana and Ahra seemed to not notice. "Ah, mianhe" they both apologized.

"It's okay" you said and smiled. Wheeww, that was close. Ana and Ahra didn't know that you were at the hospital so you had to keep that a secret.

"Soo, where have you been these past 3 days?" Ana asked you. "I went to visit my grandparents at Busan" you thought and said quickly.

They both nodded. Then the bell runged signalling it was time to go to class. You walked to your first subject with Ana and Ahra.

Along the way, your stomach started to hurt.

All of a suddenly, you stopped. Ana and Ahra both looked at you. "Uhm, I need to go use the restroom. I'll be back in a bit okay?" you said and they both nodded.

You quickly went into the restroom and took out your pills. The pain from your stomach was getting much more painful causing you to drop the bottle of pills on the floor.

'Aisshhh! Stupid bottle!" you angrily shouted. You quickly picked it up and popped open the bottle.

You were in the hospital for two days only and you haven't fully recovered. And, the part where you got stabbed wasn't fully healed so the wound could easily open up again.

And, you had to take pain killers so it wouldn't hurt so much. You grabbed two pills and put it in your mouth. You grabbed your bottle of water and drank it.

After awhile, the pain soon subsided and you let out a breathe. You were covered in sweat and your face was slightly pale.

You quickly splashed water on your face and left the restroom. Once you opened the door, you saw Zelo walking pass.

"Oh, hi Sohee noona" Zelo said and smiled. "Hi Zelo" you said back and smiled. Then, you noticed that Zelo was eyeing you.

You waved your hands in front of his face. "Heelllooooooooo. Yah, Zelo!" you shouted.

"Why do you look so pale?" Zelo said. Your eyes widened. "Ohh..it's nothing. My stomach pain came back. That's all" you said and smiled.

Zelo just nodded and then, you both went separate ways to your classes.

When you arrived at the class.........................."KIM SOHEE! WHY ARE YOU LATE?!" your teacher shouted. "Ah, mianhe" you said and bowed.

"Well don't be late to class again or you'll get detention" he said and you nodded. "Thank you" you said and went and sat down at your desk.

"Why where you in the restroom so long?" the twins asked you. "Monthly thing" you said and they both nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now lunch time and you went to the canteen alone because Ana and Ahra both have a project to finish.

Along the way, you heard a group of boys shouting. What the hell is this noise?!

You looked behind you and you saw a group of boys looking like they are trying to find someone. And they have bunch of letters with hearts on it, and many love posters.

"Aahh, a confession eh?" you said. Apparently, they heard you and turned towards you.

"OMG!! THERE SHE IS!" they all shouted, pointing to you. You stood there confused. You looked behind you and saw that you were the only girl right there. You turned back and saw all the boys running towards you like so wild animal. Your eyes widened.

WHATT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!!!......WAIT, is the love confessions for me? OH NO!

You quickly turned around and started to run away from them. "AAHH! STOP CHASING ME!!" you shouted at them.

"ANI! WE LOVE YOU SOHEE!" "Please be my girlfriend!" "We are meant to be!"

You heard all kinds of confessions from the boy. Oh my gawdd, they are going to end up killing me..

You happened to run into the canteen making everyone look at you. "Aish, where are they?!" you shouted, looking for B.A.P.

BUUUT!, they were nowhere to be found in the canteen so you quickly ran out of the canteen. Someone save me!! aahh.

You looked behind you and saw the crazy group of boys still running after you. Geez, don't they ever get tired of running?!

You saw a bush and quickly ran and hid there. You saw all the boys ran past you and you let out a breathe. "Oh my god, i'm so tired" you shouted and breathed out heavily.

 

Meanwhile...........................................................................................................................................................in the music room.

"Hyung" Zelo said. Daehyun stopped singing and looked at the maknae. "What?" Daehyun asked.

"This morning, when I was heading to class. I saw Sohee noona come out of the restroom....and she looked very pale" Zelo said. Daehyun's eyes widened.

"What do you mean?" Daehyun asked. "Well, she was really pale. I asked her why is she so pale and she said that her stomach pain came back. But the weird thing is, whenever noona is having the pain attack, she never turns pale. Do you think something is wrong?" Zelo said.

Daehyun's eyes widened. "Do you know where is she?" Daehyun asked and Zelo shook his head.

Daehyun quickly ran out of the room to find you. After 10 minutes of running around, looking for you, he couldn't find you.

He leaned against the wall and slid down. "Where are you Sohee?" Daehyun whispered. Then, these two girls walked past and Daehyun's eyes widened at their conversation.

"Yah, did you see Sohee getting chased by the crazy fanboys?" girl #1 asked.

"Yeah, I did. She looked so tired. Aish, the boys never know when to stop" girl #2 said and the first girl nodded.

Daehyun quickly got up and went towards them. He walked right in front of them and stopped. They looked up surprised.

"Daehyun-shi" they both said. "Where did Sohee run off too?" Daehyun asked. "Ah, she ran towards the back of the school" the two girls said.

Daehyun quickly thanked them and ran off.

 

Back to you.......................

After 20 minutes, you decided to come out of your hiding place. You peeked and saw that there was no boys around.

You took this moment and ran off. But unluckily................."YAH! THERE SHE IS!!" you turned around and saw the group of boys.

"Aish, not again! When will they leave me alone!" you shouted and started to run. You were starting to get tired after running for so long. You were about to turn around the corner when you bumped into a hard chest.

The impact cause you to fall down. Aish, WHO IS BLOCKING MY WAY?!

You looked up and saw........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

the kingka of the school, Choi Hongki.  What the hell is he doing here?

"Hello pretty lady" he said and smirked. You shivered in disgust. Ugh. Don't tell me he's one of my fanboys too. You thought, annoyed.

You quickly got up from the floor and was about to run away when he grabbed your backpack and pulled you backwards, causing you to fall on the floor........again! You landed on your wounded area and winced in pain. A-ANI! Don't open up please....

But unfortunately, the impact caused your wound to open up. You bit your lip in pain. Blood was already soaking through your shirt.

Hongki slowly bent down. "Hmm..you're pretty. I like you" he said and smirked.

You got angry and spit in his face. "In your ing dreams!" you shouted. He slowly wiped the saliva off of his face and stared at you angrily.

He slapped you across the face, hard...causing the side of your lips to bleed. But it wasn't painful to you because you went through more than this.

You turned to him and smirked. "Is that all you got? ing " you growled. Your bones would be broken right now if I wasn't in this state. You thought angrily.

Hongki got agry and was about to slap you when..............................................................................someone pulledhim back and landed a punch right on his jaw. You slowly looked up and saw.....................................................your boyfriend, Daehyun.

"Don't you ing touch her" Daehyun growled. Daehyun ran to the back of the school, only to see you on the floor with Hongki looking like he was about to hurt you.

Hongki pushed Daehyun back and punched right back, but with Daehyun's quick reflexes, he managed to dodge the hit. Daehyun kicked Hongki, causing him to fall back. Daehyun ran to him and grabbed Hongki by his collar.

"If I ever see you touch my girlfriend again, you're dead arasso?!" Daehyun half shouted. Hongki quickly nodded and ran away, including all your fanboys.

He quickly turned around and saw you, laying on the floor. You were laying on your stomach, holding onto your open wound.

"Sohee" he said. He noticed that you didn't reply. "Sohee?" he said again. You took all your strength and managed to turn yourself so that you were laying on your back.

Daehyun's eyes widened. "SOHEE!" he shouted. Your shirt was soaked with blood and you were holding onto your wound, wincing.

He quickly ran towards you. "Why is your wound opened?!" he asked. "H-Hongki p-pushed me, and I l-landed right o-on my w-wound.." you squeaked out. Tears were already sliding down your cheeks. Your breathing was coming heavily and you were having trouble breathing due to the pain.

"NOONA!" you and Daehyun heard someone and turned your head, meeting Zelo and the rest of B.A.P

They all ran towards you and their eyes widened at the sight in front of them. "Get her to the hospital, NOW!" Yongguk, the leader, shouted. Daehyun quickly carried your bridal style and rushed you to his car.

He quickly rushed you into the hospital. He watched the nurses run over and took you into the emergency room.

After an hour, the doctor finally came out. "She's fine now. But please watch her carefully. She just barely got her surgery and her wounds can open easily. She could die if this happens again" the doctor said angrily. Daehyun and B.A.P nodded.

After awhile, Mr. Kim (THE BOSS) and your parents both arrived. "I'm so sorry Mr and Mrs. Kim. I should have been with her. This was all my fault" Daehyun apologized.

(A/N: There is Mr. Kim (THE BOSS) and Mr and Mrs. Kim (Sohee's parents), so don't get confused! I won't be mentioning Sohee's parents a lot in this story so if I write MR. KIM, it means it is the boss. But whenever I do mention Sohee's parents, I will put (SOHEE'S PARENTS) in parenthesis next to it.)

"Ani, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself" Mr. and Mrs. Kim said. "Thank you Mr and Mrs. Kim" Daehyun said and bowed.

Mr and Mrs. Kim are high respected in SIS, along with Daehyun's parents, because they are former spy agents of SIS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omgg, I finally updated this story