It's getting worser

Undercover Couple

After 3 hours, BAP had left and you were in the hospital room, alone.

You decided to turn on the TV and searched through the channels but there was nothing interesting. You sighed and decided to just watch the news.

Right after 5 minutes, the hospital phone runged. You turned towards it and answered it.

"Yoboseyo?" you answered.

"There's someone who wants to talk to you" the nurse said.

"Let them through" you said.

"Neh" the nurse said before the line went quiet, You waited. Then, the line picked up again.

"Yoboseyo?" you said

"Kim Sohee..." you heard a man's voice said.

"Who is this?" you asked, frowning.

"Your worst nightmare.." the man said. Before you could even say anything, the man spoke first.

"You will die tonight.." The man said before hanging up the phone. You frozed.......it's them. The phone slipped out of your hands, causing a loud bang as it hit the ground.

You flinched and looked down, seeing that the phone was on the floor. You bent down but wince due to your pain...you slowly grabbed the phone and put it away.

"Why would they call the hospital phone?...." You said as you thought about it. They know you're here at the hospital.

 

 

It was now 2:00AM and you were sleeping. The hospital was quiet and there was barely anyone around....

While sleeping, you heard the restroom door open and your eyes immediately opened. You slowly looked around the dark room and saw a figure of a man at the foot of your bed.

You frozed....as you saw that he was holding onto a knife. Then, he slowly started making his way to you and your eyes widened.

It was dark so he couldn't tell that you were awake. You saw him lift the knife up and right before the knife could be plunged down onto your neck, you quickly grabbed onto his hands, trying to push him away.

The knife was right on top of you and if you let go, the knife would go through your neck. The man pushed down as you tried to push him off.

Sweats trickled down your head as you were fighting for your life. You immediately kicked him in the shin as he fell down onto the floor. You quickly the lights and you saw him crouching on the floor. He had a mask covering his face.

You quickly ripped the tubes connecting to you and ran outside, grabbing your cell phone along the process. Once you got outside, the hallways were empty and the lights were barely on.

You decided to run anywhere, you tried your hardest to run as you were wincing in pain.

You turned back around and saw the man running after you, holding the knife in his hands. Tears were already streaming down your face as you ran.

You would've totally kicked the man's but due to your awful state, you could barely do anything.

Once you turned the corner, it came to a dead end. You looked behind you and saw that he was right behind. You quickly looked around and saw a door leading to the rooftop.

While running up the stairs, you quickly took out your cell phone. You quickly dailed Yongguk's phone number, only to have him not pick up.

Tears were coming down your face as you sobbed. You were running for your life.....you looked down and saw that the man was only two flights away.

This time, you called the first person that popped into your mind.....Daehyun. "Hurry, pick up. Pick up!" you whimpered as you tried running up the stairs as fast as you can.

You were tired and in pain. Your face was turning pale and you were covered in tears mixed with sweats. After the 5th ring, you heard the line pick up.

"Yoboseyo?" you heard Daehyun tiredly answered.

"D-Daehyun..." you sobbed out.

"Who's this?" Daehyun asked.

"I-It's me..Sohee. P-please help m-me..." you whimpered out.

"What's wrong?" Daehyun asked.

Before you could even answer, you body fell flat onto the stairs, causing the phone to drop.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" you screamed as you looked in front of you and saw the man holding onto your foot. He grabbed the knife and was about to stab your legs, but you kicked him.

You pushed yourself off of the floor, only to have him pull you back down. Small screams and whimpers escaped your throat as you were trying to get away from him.

The man slashed your arm with the knife, causing blood to spill out. You finally managed to kick him in the face and quickly pushed yourself off of the floor as you ran up the stairs. 

 

 

Meanwhile......

Daehyun's eyes widened as he heard you scream. "SOHEE! SOHEE! KWENCHANA?! SOHEE!" Daehyun shouted into the phone.

All he heard was your small screams and cries and bodies shuffling. He frozed.

Daehyun quickly got up from his bed as he quickly changed out of his pajamas. Daehyun was now in the car, driving fast towards the hospital.

He quickly took out his phone and dailed Yongguk's number.

"Yoboseyo?" Yongguk tiredly answered. " HURRY UP AND GET TO THE HOSPITAL! GET EVERYONE!" Daehyun shouted through the phone.

Yongguk noticed the panic in Daehyun's voice and frowned. "Why?" Yongguk asked

"JUST HURRY UP! I JUST GOT A CALL FROM SOHEE AND SHE'S IN DANGER! SOMEONE'S THERE AT THE HOSPITAL WITH HER AND THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL HER!!" Daehyun shouted.

Yongguk's eyes widened as he jolted out of bed. "I'll see you in 5 minutes" Yongguk said quickly before hanging up the phone.

 

Daehyun quickly stopped his car in front of the hospital as he grabbed onto his gun and running into the hospital. When he made it to your room, things were knocked down and you were nowhere to be found.

Daehyun quickly ran out of the room, searching for you. When he got to the dead end, he saw the door leading to the rooftop opened and he quickly ran in.

His eyes widened when he saw your phone laying on the floor. Please let her be okay..

"SOHEE! SOHEE!" Daehyun shouted for your name as he ran up the stairs.

 

Meanwhile.....

You were now at the rooftop and the man was walking towards you with the knife in his hands.

You started stepping backwards and fell when you tripped. The man chuckled and walked towards you.

"Why do you make my job so hard?" he said as he kneeled down in front of you. He grabbed your jaw tightly and made you face him.

Tears were trickling down your face and there was fear seen in your eyes.

"Don't worry...It will all happen quickly. You won't even feel the pain...." The man said as he tightened his grip on your jaw, causing you to let out a small scream .

He chuckled. "I'll kill you right here and then...I am going to cut off your head and bring it to my boss. After that...I am going to kill every single person that is close to you" the man said as he laughed evilly.

He raised up his knife, and you shut your eyes tightly..waiting for the pain. Right when he was about the plunge the knife into your chest...

"SOHEE! SOHEE!" you heard someone shout and heavy footsteps.

The man quickly got off from you. "I'll be back for you" the man said before fleeing the scene. You fell onto the floor as you were sobbing.

"SOHEE!" Daehyun shouted once he saw you laying on the floor. He quickly ran towards you and saw you sobbing heavily.

"Sohee..." Daehyun said as he ran by your side. "NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" You shouted as you tried to get away from Daehyun.

"STOP IT SOHEE! IT'S ME! DAEHYUN!" Daehyun shouted and you slowly lifted up your head and saw Daehyun...

"D-Daehyun?..." you whispered and Daehyun nodded. He bent down and hugged you.

You were sobbing heavily onto Daehyun as you hugged him. "I-Im s-scared......h-he said he w-will c-come back f-for me.." You whimpered out as you were sobbing.

"Ssshhh...it's okay. I won't let them touch you again...sshhh" Daehyun said as he caressed your back.

Then, heavy footsteps were heard and Daehyun looked towards the rooftop door and saw Mr. Kim along with BAP.

"Oh my god" Himchan said as he ran towards you and Daehyun. You were still sobbing heavily as they arrived in front of you. 

Your state right now...was horrible. You shirt was stained with blood and dirt and you were crying in fear....

Before you knew it......you passed out in Daehyun's arms.......

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

POOR SOHEE! :((