A day with Daehyun

Undercover Couple

"Where is Kang Mirae?" Daehyun asked the nurse. "Please hold for a minute" the nurse said as she checked. After a couple seconds, she found the room number.

"She's in room 112" The nurse said and Daehyun nodded as he quickly ran to her room.

Right when he swunged the door opened, he saw Mirae...laying on the hospital bed. Daehyun rushed to her side.

"Mirae...y-you pabo...what did you do?" Daehyun muttered as he held onto her hands. Then, the door swunged opened, and there came the doctor.

"Oh are you Daehyun?" the doctor asked and Daehyun nodded. "What happened to her?" Daehyun asked.

"Well, she tried to commit suicide by cutting her wrist. Her brother found her and he took her here" The doctor said and Daehyun's eyes widened.

Commiting suicide? Daehyun looked down to her arm and saw that she had a bandage wrapped around her wrist.

"Pabo Mirae...why did you tried to kill yourself for?...Was it because of me?...Wae?" Daehyun muttered out as he held her hands tightly.

Daehyun stayed with Mirae for a couple of hours before leaving.

*ring ring* Daehyun's phone ranged. "Yoboseyo?" Daehyun answered the phone.

"Daehyun? It's me, Sohee" you said. Daehyun's ears perked up. Sohee? "Oh, neh. Do you need something?" Daehyun asked.

He heard you chuckle on the other line. "I don't need anything. But I'm bored at home. Do you want to hang out with me today?" you asked.

Daehyun softly smiled. "Yes, that would be great. I'll pick you up at 3:00PM today" Daehyun said.

You nodded. "Neh" you said before hanging up the phone.

 

After a getting a yes from Daehyun, you quickly ran to your closet, trying to find a decent outfit to wear.

index_zpsa455cc4b.jpg

You decided to choose a pink floral singlet with khaki skinny jeans, along with a pair of flats. (A/N: Ignore the high heels)

Before slipping into that outfit, you showered first. Then, you did a side braided hair before dressing up. You checked the time and it was 2:45PM.

 

*HONK* You heard a honk outside and smiled. Daehyun was here. You quickly grabbed onto your bag and walked out.

"Hi" Daehyun said from inside the car, smiling. "Hi Daehyun" you said, smiling back.

"So, where do you want to go?" Daehyun asked as he droved off. "Hmmm......Han River?" You suggested and Daehyun laughed.

"That's a great idea. Let's go" Daehyun said and droved towards the Han River.

After awhile, you and Daehyun arrived. "Waahh, I haven't been here since forever" you said as you looked at the river.

There were many people riding bikes and playing at the Han River park and you smiled, then you turned back to Daehyun.

"Let's............" you said as you eyed Daehyun. Daehyun eyed you as well and smiled.

"GO BOAT RIDING!" you and Daehyun shouted at the same time and laughed. You both headed towards the dock area.

(The boats you guys are going to be riding)

"Waaahh, it looks so fun" you squealed as you ran towards one of the birdy boats. After getting the life jackets, the worker helped you and Daehyun get onto the boat. You stepped one into the boat as your other foot was outside.

But due to the slippery ground, you accidently slipped. "Aaahhhh!" you yelped. You shut your eyes tightly, waiting for yourself to fall into the water or the hard ground, but instead, you felt something holding onto your waist.

You looked up and saw Daehyun looking down at you. "Kwenchana?" Daehyun asked worriedly and you blushed because of the closeness. "I'm fine" you muttered before getting away from Daehyun's grip.

After successfully getting into the boat, with Daehyun. You both started pedaling off.

"It's so pretty!" you squealed as you pointed out towards the city. Daehyun chuckled at your silliness. He liked this feeling....being with someone you like.

After an hour of pedaling, your feet was getting tired so you both decided to head back to shore.

Daehyun stepped out first before you did. Daehyun forgot to hold onto the boat while you were getting out....leading you to...

"AAAHHHHH!" you screamed as you slipped and fell into the water. Daehyun's eyes widened......and right there and then.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Something flashed in his mind..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"SOHEE!" Daehyun shouted as he saw your body falling down from the building. He couldn't think, he couldn't move. His body was stuck right there on that spot. He watched as he saw your body fell into the water.

.

.

.

.

.

"D-Daehyun?"

The memory quickly disappeared and Daehyun quickly snapped out of his thoughts. He looked down and saw you soaking wet.

His eyes widened as he remembered that you fell into the water. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Sohee. I'm such an idiot. I just stood here..ugh. I'm so sorry" Daehyun said as he bent down to help you up.

"Are you okay?" Daehyun asked and you smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine" you said.

"But, now I'm all drenched in water.." you said and chuckled. Daehyun look down, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry.." he muttered and you laughed.

"Why are you saying sorry for pabo? You did nothing wrong. It was my fault. I didn't pay attention to the slippery ground" you said assuring Daehyun that it wasn't his fault.

He sighed and finally nodded. You decided to just walk around and have fun until the sun dries you off. So, you and Daehyun spent the day riding bikes and eating food. 

"This was such an amazing day" you said as you laid down on the grass. Daehyun, also laying down next to you smiled. "I had fun with you" he said and you smiled. "Me too" you replied.

It was night already and you and Daehyun was still at the river. Why? Well, because..when it's night time, they would shoot fireworks. That's why many people like coming to the Han River at night time.

Then, all of a suddenly...colorful fireworks filled up the sky and "oohs" and "aahhs" could be heard.

Daehyun looked to the side and saw your happy, smiling face. He couldn't help but smile too. How can you make me fall in love with you in just 4 months, Sohee? You really are something..

But then, he remembered something....the memory that flashed through his head when you fell into the water. He frowned. How come it feels like I knew before, Sohee? Were you in my past? Were you someone I forgot before?...But, if she was in my past..before I had lost my memory...how come she hasn't said anything?

Daehyun decided to just shake off the thought and enjoy the night with Sohee.

After the fireworks, Daehyun took you home. "Bye Daehyun" you said and waved. "Bye Sohee" Daehyun said and smiled at you.

Before you could turn your back on him and go home....you heard him call out your name. "SOHEE!" Daehyun shouted and you turned back.

"Neh?" you asked. Daehyun started walking towards you and you frowned. What is he doing? You thought.

Then...all of a suddenly, Daehyun was right in front of you and his face was close to yours. You frozed as your heart beat starting going crazy. One more move and your lips would be on his.

Daehyun smiled at your state.....but then........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She's so cute..Daehyun thought as he stared into your eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend, Sohee?" the 18 year old Daehyun asked the 17 year old Sohee. He saw your lips curve into a smile and then felt a body crushing him. "YES YES YES!!!" you shouted as you hugged him tightly.

Daehyun smiled and hugged you back, clearly happy too.

.

.

.

.

.

"Uhh...Daehyun?" you frowned as you waved your hands in front of him. The memory quickly disappeared and Daehyun snapped out of his thoughs. "H-huh?" he asked as he looked at you.

You looked at him weirdly. "Are you okay? You were in a daze" you asked and Daehyun quickly nodded. "Y-yeah..I'm f-fine" Daehyun said and you slowly nodded.

"Well, okay Im going to go in now. Bye Daehyun" you waved and turn your back on him, only to be pulled back.

"Wae?" you asked, now facing him. "I need to tell you something" Daehyun said. You nodded. "Well, what is it?" you asked.

"I...........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I like you, Sohee"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ASDFGHJKL! HE CONFESSED TO HER! AND HE'S GETTING SOME OF HIS MEMORIES BACK!!! aaahhh! <3 sorry for not updating yesterday!