Chapter 9

Undercover Couple

You got discharged from the hospital 3 days later. Your wound was starting to heal, so you could do things more than before.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Aish, why do I even have school for?" you mumbled tiredly in your sleep. You lazily got up from your bed and went into the bathroom.

30 minutes later, you finished getting ready and headed towards the kitchen to make yourself breakfast. After eating your breakfast, you heard someone honk outside.

You went outside and saw your boyfriend, Daehyun! You smiled. You got inside the car and you both headed to school.

 

You kissed Daehyun goodbye and walked to your classroom. Along the way, you bumped into the queenka Song Jieun.

"Yah, watch where you're going !" Jieun shouted. You ignored her and walked away. You weren't in the mood to fight with her.

But before you could get far enough, Jieun pulled you by your hair causing you to fall on the floor. Now, you were angry. You glared at her.

"What the hell do you want?" you said. "Apologize" Jieun said with her arms crossed. You scoffed. "Ani. Because it wasn't my fault" you said, now you were the one crossing your arms.

"BWOH?! How dare you say that to me?! I am your sunbae!" she shouted.  You scoffed. Sunbae my freakin . I'm older than you for your information.

You ignored her and walked to class. When you got to class, you huffed out. "Aish, that girl gets on my nerves" you mumbled angrily.

 

Class was finally over meaning it was now lunch. You got out of your classroom and saw Daehyun waiting outside for you. You smiled and ran to him. "Dae Dae!" you shouted and jumped on him. He chuckled. "Woah, you that excited to see me?" he said and you nodded.

He smiled. "Kaja. I'm hungry" he said. You laughed. "You're always hungry" you said and he nodded quickly.

 

After lunch, you were about to head back to class when you heard talking coming from inside a classroom. You were about to walk past, but then stopped because you wanted to know what they were talking about.

"Yah, what are we going to do with the drugs?" you eyes widened at the voice....of a girl. You peeked inside and saw Song Jieun and Choi Hongki.  Great, this is just what I'm looking for.

You quickly took out your phone and recorded the conversation.

"He told us to smuggle the drug into China" you heard a guy said.

"Yes, I know that. But will we be able to?" the girl ask.

"What do you mean? We always send it without any trouble" the guy said

"I know. But i was just making sure. But why are we talking in here? What if someone hears us?" the girl said

"Then we'll find that person and kill them" the guy said.

Great, this is all I need. You were about to leave, when...........your phone dropped. Your eyes widened. Aish, Sohee you pabo! You looked back inside and saw them looking towards the door.

"Yah, who's there?" you heard the guy shout from inside. You quickly grabbed your phone and tried to hide before you get caught.

Then, the door opened. Hongki looked around and saw no one. "Who's there?" Jieun asked.

"There's no one. But i'm sure i saw a girl standing here" he said.

Meanwhile, you were hiding inside the janitors closet. You saw him slowly walking pass the door and you tried to be as quiet as possible.

After awhile, you saw Jieun come out from inside the classroom. "We should just talk later. I don't feel the need to talk anymore" Jieun said and walked away. Then, you saw Hongki leaving too.

After he left, you came outside of the little room and you decided to call for B.A.P and Daehyun. You took out your phone and started clicking buttons.

Everyone, meet me in Mr. Kim's room right afterschool. I have something important to dicuss with you guys...

After typing, you clicked sent. You checked the time and noticed that you only had 50 seconds to get to your classroom. You quickly sprinted to the classroom. But, what you didn't know was that....................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

someone saw you. "So it was you. I will get you soon Kim Sohee" Hongki said and smirked.

 

It was now afterschool, and you were waiting in Mr.Kim's room for everyone to show you. Then, minutes later, you saw the door opened, revealing B.A.P and Daehyun.

"So, now that everybody is here, what did you need to talk about?" Mr. Kim said, leaning back onto his chair.

"I think I found some clue to the case" you said. Everyone's eyes widened. "Chincha? That was quick. What did you found?" Mr. Kim said.

"I was walking to class, when I overheard a conversation...held by Song Jieun and Choi Hongki. The queenkas and kingkas in our school. They were talking about smuggling drugs into China. Hongki mentioned something about someone telling them to do it. All i know is that it was a man" you said.

You took out your phone and played the recording. Everyone listened.

"So, all we need to do now is find out who that guy is" Mr. Kim said. "Everyone, I need you guys to find information on this. I need you to know everything about Hongki and Jieun. As for their background, leave that to me" Mr. Kim said and you all nodded.

 

After the short meeting, you all left.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG!! What is going to happen to Sohee now? Keep reading to find out. (; Thankyou! Please subscibe comment and upvote!