Caught!

Undercover Couple

I didn't know what to put as the title. Lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You quickly got into a cab. "Please follow the car in front of us. And don't lose sight of it" you said and the driver nodded.

After 10 minutes, you were still following the car. "Where is she going?" you mumbled to yourself. "Miss, this is so far, where are you even going?" the driver asked you.

"Just follow them" you said as your eyes were still on the car. The dirver just nodded. After another 5 minutes, you saw that her car was finally coming to stop. You looked around and saw that, she was at an abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere. Why would she come here?

"Okay, you can stop here now. Thank you" you told the driver to stop a bit far from where Jieun is. You got out of the car and quickly paid. 

Before you left, you checked to see if you got everything with you. Phone? check, Gun, no check, knife, check. Emergency watch, check. "Great, that's all I need" you said.

But what you forgot was that, you forgot to tell Daehyun where you were.

 

Meanwhile.............................................................................

"Aish, where the heck is she?" Daehyun said, looking around the school. Daehyun's class had to stay afterschool because the students were talking and wasn't paying any attention.

He tried to call you multiple times already but you turned off your phone. Daehyun ruffled his hair in annoyance. "I am so going to kick her when I see her!" Daehyun shouted.

Then, he saw B.A.P walking out of the gate and he ran towards them. "Guys!" he shouted and they all turned around.

"Oh, hey hyung" Jongup said. "Have any of you seen Sohee?" Daehyun asked and they all shooked their heads. Now, Daehyun was worried. Where could you be? He went to ask Ahra and Ahri but they both said they haven't seen you anywhere.

"Maybe she's at the company. Let's go and check" Yongguk said and Daehyun nodded. She better be over there...

But, when Daehyun and the rest of B.A.P arrived over there, you were nowhere to be found. "Mr. Kim, have Sohee came here?" Daehyun asked.

"Ani. Why?" Mr. Kim said. "S-she's missing" Daehyun said. Mr. Kim's eyes widened. "BWOH?! How can that be?" Mr. Kim shouted but then, he calmed down.

He went over to Daehyun and patted his shoulders. "Daehyun, don't worry. Did you forget who Sohee was? She's the best spy agent here, i'm pretty sure she can take care of herself" Mr. Kim said.

Daehyun sighed and gave up. "Yeah, you're right" Daehyun said.

 

Back to you.........................

You were behind a tree, spying on Jieun. "Why isn't she getting out of her car? It's been 10 minutes now" you whispered to yourself. As if she heard you, you saw her car door opened and she stepped out.

You saw her look around, to see if anyone was there. And since there was no one.............except you, she decided to walk into the warehouse. You took this chance and followed her.

You had to be careful because of course, you had NO gun, and the only thing you had that can protect you is your fighting skills and your knife, oh yeah...and also, your watch...for back up if you need any.

You looked around, and slowly entered the warehouse. Then, you saw Jieun entered through a door and you followed right after her, making sure to not leave any trace behind or make any noise.

But, your eyes widened when you entered the room. There, in front of you.........................................................................................was machines and people................making and packing drugs. You held your nose, due to the awful smell.

You quickly hid behind a pile of box and looked around. There was people, who had masks on their face, making the drugs while the others put them into a bag and packed them. You  saw Jieun put a mask on first and then, she entered a room.

You looked around and noticed there was no one looking your way, so you sneakily slipped into the room. You closed the door behind you and saw that she Jieun entered another room. Sheesh, how many freaking rooms are here..

You stood outside of the room, and leaned your head against the door, trying to listen to the conversation.

"When are we sending the drugs?" you heard Jieun said.

"We're sending it next Wednesday. The boat will be waiting at xxx dock and it's going to be leaving at 5:00 PM" you heard a guy..........which you guess its Hongki since you can recognize his voice anywhere and anytime.

"Okay, do we have the drugs all packed up?" Jieun said. "Yes" Hongki said. Then, you heard footsteps meaning they were going to come out. With your face reflexes, you quickly went into the room across from their room.

"Hey, who are you?" you heard someone and turned around, only to see 10 buff looking men staring right at you. You gulped. "I asked who are you" one of the guy said said again. "U-uhhh" you stuttered. . Sohee, you're a spy. This is suppose to be natural to you.

"You sneaked in here didn't you!" The guy said and ran towards you only to get knocked down. You stood there, staring at the unconcious big guy on the floor. You smirked. "Anyone else?" you said. All the guys stared at you shocked. How can a small girl beat up someone twice the size of her?

But then, all the mens starting running towards you one by one. You punched the first guy in the face, breaking his nose during the process. While you kicked the another guy in the crotch causing him to fall and you grabbed the back of his head, smashing it on your knee causing him to knock out.

You punched, dogged, kick. After 3 minutes, all of them were on the floor unconscious. You removed a piece hair from your face. "That was easy. And I didn't even use any weapons" you said.

You slowly opened the door and peeked outside. You saw no one so you quickly slipped into the room where Hongki and Jieun was in.

You closed the door behind you and you saw a nicely structered room.You went towards the desk and started looking in the drawers. Half of the drawers were nothing important, so you kept looking. You were now on the last drawer and opened it. In the drawer, was a yellow folder.

You took it out and searched through it, and to your luck, one paper caught your eyes. There, on the paper...was a list of drug dealers and places the drugs were getting sent off to. You smirked.

You took out your phone, and took a picture of it.........................after you were done, you put the folder back into the drawer and headed towards the door.

You were about to open the door............when it swinged open. Your eyes widened.

There, in front of you was....................................................................................................................................................................Hongki, pointing a gun at you.

"You can't fool me Sohee" he said and smirked. "Guys, take her" Hongki said and two strong mens came and grabbed you. You were about to fight them off...when......"Nu uh. If you try to fight, I will shoot you" Hongki said and you glared at him.

Hongki dragged you back to the drug area. "Hey Jieun, look who i found sneeking around" Hongki screamed.

Jieun turned around and smirked. "I knew it was you. Hongki?" Jieun said. You glared at her. "What?" Hongki said.

"Ready to have some fun?" Jieun said and Hongki chuckled. "Hell yeah" He said........

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohhh no! What's going to happen to Sohee!