The Club..

Undercover Couple

"Daehyun, do you still remember me?"

"Of course I remember you umma"

"How about me?"

"I remember you too appa"

"Do you remember me?"

"Who are you?"

"Aww, he doesn't remember me" Zelo said and pouted.

"Hehe just kidding. I remember you little kid" Daehyun said.

"YAY! HYUNG REMEMBERS ME!" Zelo shouted.

"How about me?" Youngjae asked, only to have Daehyun stare at him weirdly.

"Do I know you?" Daehyun asked. Youngjae pouted.

"I guess he only remembers Zelo besides us" Yongguk said and everyone nodded.

"Where's Mirae umma?" Daehyun asked his mother. "U-Uhh...she'll be here soon" his mother said, not knowing what to do.

"Okay. Well, tell her I miss her" Daehyun said and his mother nodded. Then, Daehyun went to sleep.

 

(Yongguk's POV)

"Hyung! Daehyun doesn't remember us anymore!" Jongup shouted. I sighed. "I know..." I whispered.

"What if, when Sohee noona comes back and Daehyun doesn't remember her?" Zelo asked. I shook my head.

"I don't know. She'll be heartbroken, so we'll need to stay by her side" I said.

"Yeah, IF she's even alive or comes back" Himchan said and we all nodded. After that, we all headed home.

 

The next day, me and BAP went over to the hospital to visit Daehyun again.. Even though he doesn't remember us, we're his friends so we should go visit him.

Once we arrived, we were about to enter the hospital when................................................................................

"Mirae! I missed you!" we heard Daehyun shout from inside. I turned to look at BAP and they all had the expression that I did.

The...'what-the-hell-is-she-doing-here'? face. I reached out and opened the door to the room. There, inside was Mirae....and she was feeding Daehyun acting as if she's his wife or something.

I scoffed, causing Daehyun and her to turn around. "Oh, why are you guys are here?" she asked us.

"Well duh, he is our friend" Himchan said, rudely. "Yah, who are you to treat my girlfriend like that?!" Daehyun shouted.

All our eyes widened. "GIRLFRIEND?!!" we shouted together. I could see her smirk, and I think BAP all noticed it too and glared at her.

"I became oppa's girlfriend this morning" she cooed. We all just stared at her in disgust.

Really? Mirae? Ugghh. I hate her. I shook my head and walked out of the hospital room, followed by Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo.

 

Once we got outside of the hospital, Jongup bursted out in anger. "ARGGGHH! STUPID PABO DAEHYUNNN!!!! HOW CAN HE JUST MAKE HER HIS GIRLFRIEND SO EASILY!" Jongup shouted.

"I know right" Zelo said, out loud. I groaned.

"Come on guys. Let's head to the club, I need a drink" I said and they all nodded.

 

After 20 minutes, we all arrived at xxxxx club. Me and the boys headed inside and then sat, as we ordered.

There were people grinding, dancing, and making out with each other. I shook my head in disgust. How nasty, they're like having with clothes on.

I was about to take a sip of my drink, when someone quite familiar caught my eye................

Just not too far away from me was a women..........................................who was sitting on a man's lap as he was holding onto her waist.

Hmmm...she looks familiar........I quickly shook off the thought and took a sip of my drink, but I didn't take my gaze off that girl.

"Hyung, who are you looking at?" Zelo asked as he nudged me. I turned my gaze towards him. "What?" I asked.

"I said, who are you looking at?" Zelo asked me, again. "Oh, no one" I said..............turning my gaze back towards that women. Then, all of a suddenly, I saw her get up....following the man.

And, there were a quite few mens following them as well. Bodyguards? I don't know what made me do this....but I just felt like I needed to.

"Come on guys, Let's go" I said as I stood up. "WHAT? BUT WE JUST GOT HERE!" Himchan whined. "I said, LET'S GO!" I said once again and they all just finally nodded, following me.

"Walk quietly" I said as I was following the women. They walked to the alley behind the club. What are they doing here?

"Hyung, what are w-" I cut Jongup off when I shushed him. "Be quiet" I whispered.

I hid behind the wall and BAP did the same. Then, I heard a loud slap and a whimper followed after. I peeked and saw the girl on the floor with the man standing right in front of her, with his bodyguards surrounding them.

My eyes darkened. Who the hell would lay their hands on a women. I was about to walk out and beat the daylights out of them, when my eyes widened.

I stood there, shocked..........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She just got up and knocked them all out in a quick flash, including the man, I think which is the boss?

Then, I saw a man come up behind her....which she didn't know that. I took this chance, and came out from behind the wall.

I quickly ran over to the man, twisting his neck, letting him dropped down to the floor. Then, I saw her turn her head around...her eyes widened and before I knew it, she took off running.

I don't know why, but I chased after her. She was getting away and I ran faster. I quickly caught up to her and pulled her arm, making her turn around to face me........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"SOHEE?!!!" I shouted, as my eyes widened and my jaws dropped.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHE'S FINAALLLYYY BACCKKKKKK! lolol