Chapter 44

Undercover Couple

You woke up seeing a white ceiling. You blinked your eyes trying to adjust to the room.

You felt a pain on your arm and looked towards it, you saw a white bandaged wrapped around your arm. And then, everything from last night finally hit you. You were still kind of afraid.

Once you did, you saw that it was your hospital room. Then, you heard someone rush to your side. "Kwenchana?" you heard a soft voice said.

You looked towards the voice and saw Daehyun. He worriedly looking at you.

"I-Im fine.." you mumbled and tried sitting up. Daehyun helped you into sitting position. Daehyun grabbed the chair across the room, placing it next to you before sitting down.

"Sohee..." Daehyun softly said, causing you to look at him. "Hmm?.." you hummed in response.

"What's wrong?" Daehyun asked and you frowned. "What do you mean?" you asked. Daehyun sighed.

"Why is there someone trying to kill you? Are you in danger? Who is it?" Daehyun asked. Your eyes widened but then, you went back to your normal face. You can't let him know what is going on.

"There's nothing...it was just an intruder who was trying to steal things" I mumbled as I looked away. Daehyun gave you the look as if he was not buying it.

"You're lying. Then why'd you say that he was going to come back for you?" Daehyun asked. You frozed and quickly made up a lie.

"Well, he didn't get what he wanted..." You said, hoping he would buy it. Daehyun just nodded, not going to ask any further.

 

 

You were finally discharged from the hospital and BAP came and picked you up.

"Hey Sohee. You feeling better?" Yongguk asked and you nodded. "I'm good now. Thanks for asking" you said and smiled.

After getting into the car, you headed home.

 

Meanwhile......

Daehyun was going over to your house to check up on you when.......

*Ring ring* Daehyun's phone runged.

"Yoboseyo?" Daehyun answered.

"Hello. Is this Jung Daehyun?" A woman said on the other line.

"Neh. And who are you?" Daehyun asked.

"I'm calling from Seoul International Hospital. Kang Mirae has admitted to the hospital. Will you please come?" The woman said. Once Daehyun heard that, he frozed. Daehyun admits he still loves Mirae but then...there was you who he has been falling for.

"A-Arasso. I'll be there soon" Daehyun said before swerving his car around, and driving towards the hospital.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE AND SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY CHAPTER! We're doing an early father's day for my dad so i'm busy with the cooking and getting ready. I'm really sorry.