Chapter 32

Undercover Couple

"Oh yeah. I forgot to ask.....how's Daehyun doing?" you asked BAP.

They all stayed quiet and looked down or away. "Guys? Is anyone going to tell me about Daehyun?" you asked again.

"What about you huh?" you heard a voice said. Then, you saw that it was Jongup speaking.

"What are you talking about?" you asked him. Then, you saw his head lift up and he met eyes with you.

"Where were you? Where were you when Daehyun was suffering through all that pain you put him in" Jongup said.

"Jon-" "NO HYUNG! She needs to know!" Jongup shouted.

"You could've called him, telling him that you were okay, or at least write a damn letter to him! But no, you did none of that" Jongup said angrily.

"I couldn't Jongup! My phone broked!" you shouted. "WELL YOU BOUGHT THIS HOUSE RIGHT?! YOU HAD THE MONEY TO BUY A HOUSE BUT NOT A PHONE?!" Jongup shouted, fuming with anger.

You stared at him, wide eyes. "ENOUGH JONGUP!" Yongguk shouted.

"Leave. I want you to leave" Yongguk said. Jongup scoffed. "Like I want to stay here anyways" he said and walked out of your house.

You just stood there.......you knew he was right.........

Then, you felt a hand on your shoulders. "Ignore h-" Yongguk's voice got cut off when you spoked. "N-no...he's r-right....." you mumbled.

"No Sohee. Listen to me alright?" Yongguk said and you nodded. "Sit down first...." Yongguk told you and you went and sat down on the couch.

Yongguk sighed. "Sohee.....................................what I'm going to tell you right now....won't be good. Don't do or say anything alright? I want you to wait until i'm finished first.....can you do that for me?" Yongguk softly said.

You stared at him, confused but slowly found yourself nodding.

"Sohee.......................Daehyun......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He got into an accident" Yongguk softly said.

Your eyes widened, as you bit onto your lip. D-Daehyun..w-what?...You wanted to say something, but you know you couldn't.

"He was in a coma.......and when he woke up....." Yongguk stopped and took a deep breath. "H-he lost his memory.." Yongguk whispered and looked down.

A-ani...Your whole world came crashing down when Yongguk told you that. "W-what?.." you whispered as a tear slipped out of your eyes.

"Sohee....when you left us that one day. Daehyun was devasted. He spent 3 months looking for you...but you were nowhere to be found. SIS slowly lost hope that maybe you were really gone.....but Daehyun..he didn't. He still had hopes. He told himself everyday that you would come back, Sohee..... Daehyun stopped going to SIS, he started going out to drink and drink" Yongguk said, and stopped for awhile...then, he continued.

"And everytime he was too drunk, I would always be the one who got called to go pick him up. And everytime I did. He would always be crying his heart out, mumbling how much he misses you. Sohee, he really missed you. The other day, he got drunk and left the club.....and that's when he got into the accident. When he woke up.......he f-forgot us....he forgot me, and BAP,  and he also forgot you....." Yongguk said, as he held in his tears.

This time, tears started to come uncontrollably as you fell onto your knees. "I-It was my fault. I-It was a-all my f-fault.." you sobbed.

"Don't blame yourself Sohee. It wasn't. It was his, he chosed to drink.." Himchan said.

"A-Ani...i-it was m-my fault.....I'm sorry. I'm s-so s-sorry" you whispered. After 30 minutes of crying, you stopped.

"Did he forget everyone?" You whispered.

"No" Yongguk said and you lifted your head. "T-then who d-does he r-remember?" you asked.

Yongguk sighed before speaking. "His parents, Zelo, and........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kang Mirae" Yongguk mumbled. Your eyes widened. W-What?? M-my enemy?

You lowered your head a bit your lips. "What are you going to do now??..." Himchan asked you.

Then, you slowly lifted your heads up, and smiled.........................................................................or more like smirked.

"Guys....." you said, looking over to the boys, then you continued

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Get ready cause your best

agent is coming back"

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRRYYY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT!