Chapter 49

Undercover Couple

Daehyun walked to BAP and saw them with a girl. 

"Hey guys. What happened to Sohee?" Daehyun asked. Youngjae scoffed. "What about her?" Youngjae growled. Daehyun was taken aback by their actions. 

"Uh, is something wrong?" Daehyun asked. "Sohee pushed Heeyoung into the water" Youngjae said and Daehyun's eyes widened. 

"What? No, she wouldn't-Wait, did you guys hit her?!" Daehyun shouted when he thought of the hand print on your face and the bruised lips you had. Youngjae shrugged and looked over to Yongguk who was holding onto Heeyoung. 

Daehyun's eyes darted towards Yongguk. "Hyung" Daehyun said sternly. "She deserves it for hurting our friend" Yongguk said carelessly. 

Before you knew it, Yongguk was pulled by the collar. "YOU ! YOU DID WHAT?!" Daehyun shouted as he threw a punch towards Yongguk. 

Yongguk flew back while Youngjae and Jongup ran to hold Daehyun. Yongguk lowly chuckled. 

"Why do you even care?" Yongguk said. "The last time I checked, you confessed to her and then left" Yongguk said as he glared at Daehyun. 

Daehyun was fuming with anger. "YOU DONT KNOW MY ING REASON!" Daehyun shouted. 

"THEN WHAT IS YOUR REASON!" Yongguk shouted back. "You wanna know my reason? Huh? Do you?! MIRAE WILL KILL HERSELF IF I LEAVE HER! I CANT LET HER DIE LIKE THAT. ILL LIVE WITH GUILT!" Daehyun shouted. 

Yongguk was taken aback by his answer. "That's my ing reason" Daehyun spatted before harshly removing himself from Youngjae and Jongup. 

"You guys are the dumbest people I know. Next time, listen to her damn reason before assuming. How long have you known Sohee now?" Daehyun said as he stared at BAP. 

Then he looked down at Heeyoung. "I don't know you but I know you're up to something. So just ing stop. Don't let me catch you slippin" Daehyun spat at her. 

"Don't ever ing lay a finger on her again. s" Daehyun growled before walking away from BAP. BAP stood there shocked, they had never seen Daehyun so angry before. 

 

 

 

 

Days had passed since that incident with you and BAP. You never talked to them nor contacted them. 

You stopped going to the company after what had happened. You cutted all contacts with BAP including Daehyun and the only people you would keep in contact with is EXO and Mr. Kim. 

That night, you were going to check on the 3 places you think Kang-Dae might be at. 

You slipped into your black skinny jeans, white tank top, black leather jackets, and then you wore your black leather gloves. After, you slipped two blades into your pocket and grabbed your hand gun. 

You headed out towards your black Bugatti veyron and droved off to your first destination; the abandoned warehouse in the countryside of Seoul.

When you arrived, there was no one so he headed off towards you second destination; the boathouse..

You arrived after an hour of driving. You slowly parked your car at the corner and smirked. "Bingo" you said as you stared at the area. 

It was an abandoned boathouse that was surrounded by many guards. This place was very hidden as well...

"Boat area...hmm, smart. Easier to ship off drugs" you said as you smirked. Then, one specific person caught your eye......Song Jieun. 

You marked down the place. Then, you slowly got out of your car, sneakily running over to their cars. You started planting tracking devices onto each car. 

Then, you quickly got back into your car and droved off. 

 

 

Daehyun headed towards the hospital to go visit Mirae but when he got to her room, there was no one and the sheets were cleared. 

He quickly ran over to the nurse. "Excuse me. Do you know where that patient in that room go?" He asked, pointing to Mirae's room. 

"Hold on sir, let me check" The nurse said. After she was done checking, she looked up at Daehyun. 

"It was said that she was discharged yesterday" The nurse said and Daehyun's eyes widened. 

He nodded and decided to leave. He was driving home when he saw his phone buzzed. He looked down and saw the name "Mirae" flash through the screen. 

He quickly opened the message and saw a long paragraph. 

 

To Daehyun:

Hi Daehyun. When you read this, I'll be on a plane heading to America. 

Why? Well, I decided to move back to America with my family. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble to you and Sohee. 

I thought that hurting myself will make you come back to me but i saw that it only made you miserable. 

I'm really sorry.

Also.......I was the one who made you lose your memories...

From: Mirae