she's back..

Undercover Couple

Starting from this chapter, I will be going back to regular. NO POV's!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Y-Yongguk??..." you whispered as you stared at Yongguk shocked.

"Sohee?...I-Is it really y-you??" Yongguk whispered back, as he slowly touched your face........trying to confirm it.

"OH MY GOD SOHEE! It really is you!" Yongguk shouted as he pulled you into a hug.

"Yongguk, what are y-Noona??.." you heard a voice and looked behind Yongguk, only to see.................... Zelo and the rest of BAP.

They all stared at you, eyes widened.

"G-guys.......is it just me or do I see........Sohee noona?" Jongup whispered his eyes still on you.

You smiled and walked over to Jongup. You pulled him into a hug. "It's real Jongup. I'm back" you said.

Then, before you knew it........you were pulled into a bone crushing hug. "WE MISS YOU SOOO MUCH!!! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?!!!" they all shouted at you.

"U-uhh....c-cant b-breath" you squeaked out. "Oh, right. Heheh mianhe" they said and let go of you.

"You have a lot of explaining to do" Yongguk said as he pointed a finger at you. You just nodded. Then, you remembered something.

And then, you took off running. "YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Yongguk shouted as they all ran after you.

When you arrived back at the place you left the knocked out men's, they were all gone. You screamed in frustration. Then, you turned behind you, only to see Yongguk. You stamped towards him and punched his arms. 

"Owwww! What the hell was that Sohee?!" Yongguk shouted, rubbing his arms. "YAH! BECAUSE OF YOU, THEYRE GONE!!!!! AISSHHH! THEY'RE PROBABLY GOING TO COME FOR MY HEAD NOW!" you shouted. 

"What the hell are you talking about?! Who?" Yongguk shouted. You groaned. "Follow me..." You said and walked away. 

 

30 minutes later, you and BAP arrived at your place. "Whooo, nice house you got here, Sohee" Himchan said as they followed you inside. 

You brought them upstairs and led them to your room. You went over to your lamp, removing it..........and there was a red button. You pressed on the button and then........................the left wall opened up.....revealing another room. 

You were about to head inside when you stopped. You turned back around and stared at BAP, who had their jaws dropped. "This is once of the coolest house ever!!!" Youngjae shouted, 

"Are you guys coming or not?" You said. "Heckkk yeah!" Jong up said as he went inside first. Then, the rest of them followed. 

The room is a secret place for you to do your research. You went over to your table and switched a button. Then, the computer as many photos, notes, etc popped up. 

"Okay, well I guess I should start explaining now" you said and they all nodded. 

"OK. You remember the day when I fell from that building and disappeared?" You asked and they nodded. 

"I don't know what happened because I out as soon as I fell into the water...........I remember waking up.........but, i woke up, inside someone's home. I was changed, and treated...but I didnt know where I was. When I was getting up, an ajumma came in and she told me that she found me bloody when I was washed up to the shore. I thanked her for saving my life and such. I I told her who I really was, which was an SIS agent and she was shocked at first. I was going to come back as soon as possible, but I couldn't. I was far away from Seoul....for two months, i lived with the ajumma. She was really nice and kind to me. Then, after that two months, I left her and came back to Seoul. I found this house right here, and bought it. Then, I started to do my research..." You said. 

"Research? On what?" Youngjae asked. You looked at them, then turned back to the computer....bringing up a photo of a man. "Who's that?" They asked. 

"This is Park Kang-Dae. He was the man I was with at the club. You remember the mission of Jieun and Hongki" you asked and they nodded. 

"Well this is their boss. The one who's controlling everything. Jieun and Hongki was just his workers, minions" you said and their eyes widened. "H-how did you know this Sohee? We thought the controller was Jieun and Hongki...even SIS" they said. 

You shook your head. "We just needed to research a bit more...but we didn't. At first, I thought it was Jieun and Hongki who was the controller too.....but after thinking about it. It wasn't. Think about it, if you were going to create your own drug company or whatsoever, you wouldn't be the one sending off the drugs right? Cause, then, you'll get caught easily. So, that's why Kang-Date used Jieun and Hongki as the deliverers" you said. They all nodded. 

"You do have a point there" Yongguk said. "But, why are you doing this alone?" Yongguk asked you. 

"Well, the last time I checked, SIS failed the mission of capturing Jieun and Hongki, am I right?" You asked and they nodded. 

"That's right. So, instead, I decided to take this matter into my own hands. I know SIS will never capture them....so I did it on my own" you said. 

"Wait, what did you mean when you were going to get your head cut off?" Zelo asked you and you laughed. 

"They're drug dealers. And drug dealers doesn't take any crap or whatsoever. And since they already saw my face, there's a 100% chance they'll come after me, and get what they want...which is, my head. Tonight's mission was the most dangerous, so I got only once chance, ONE. But, it failed...." You said and shrugged. 

"Are you crazy?! You're not scared?" They shouted, you looked up. 

"Of course I am!.....the only way for me to survive is.....................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To catch them before they catch me...

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is short!! Sorry. But enjoy!