Mission

Undercover Couple

It was the day of the mission and you and Daehyun were heading towards SIS that morning.

"Do you think we'll catch them?" you asked Daehyun, causing him to laugh. "Of course we are, pabo. We are SIS" Daehyun said and you chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess so" you said. You were acting like this because you felt like something was going to go wrong..........but you just didn't know what.

After awhile, you and Daehyun finally arrived at SIS. "Oh, Daehyun and Sohee, you're finally here. Go get ready" Mr. Kim said and you both nodded. You headed towards the dressing room and changed. You wore a black pair of jeans, including a black long sleeve with a bulletproof vest. Then, you slipped into your black boots.

You grabbed one gun, wrapping it around your left thigh and then you grabbed your second gun, wrapping it around your right thigh. You grabbed your pocket knife and slipped it onto the side of your pants. You got up from your seat and headed outside.

You saw Daehyun and the rest of BAP and you smiled at them.....but, that smile soon faded when you saw....Mirae. She smirked at you and you smirked back.

Daehyun walked past her and over to you. "Hey babe" he said and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Hey" you softly said as you smiled at him. 

"IS EVERYONE READY?!" Mr Kim shouted and you all nodded. "GREAT! LET'S GO!" Mr. Kim shouted and you all started heading out.

 

"Mirae. You will be going with Daehyun on this mission" Mr. Kim said to Mirae. Once you heard that, you quickly stood up from your seat. "BWOH?! But Mr. Kim! It was always me and Daehyun!" you shouted.

"Yes, I know. But now, it will be Daehyun and Mirae" Mr. Kim said. "This is my mission Mr. Kim. MINES! Why is she taking over?!" you shouted, angrily. "ENOUGH KIM SOHEE! I've made my decision. It's Mirae going on this mission with Daehyun and that's final!" Mr. Kim shouted. You groaned in annoyance.

"Okay, fine. But what's my position" you asked him. "You're staying behind" Mr. Kim said and you just nodded.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" Daehyun asked you once he saw your expression. "Nothing" you replied. "No, I know something's wrong. Now tell me" he said. "You and Mirae are going in" you said. "Huh? What do you mean?" Daehyun asked confused. You sighed.

"Mr. Kim assigned you and Mirae to go in together. You'll be going in with her and not me" you said. "BWOH?! But it had always me and you!" Daehyun shouted angrily. "I know, but that's what Mr. Kim wants. I can't do anything about it" you said. Daehyun sighed. "Arasso. But what are you going to do?" Daehyun asked.

"I'm staying behind" you said and Daehyun nodded. Then, Daehyun pulled you into a hug. "Be careful" Daehyun said. You laughed. "What are you talking about? You're going in, not me" you said and Daehyun also laughed. "I know, but just still be careful" Daehyun said and you nodded.

"Kaja" you said and Daehyun nodded.

 

You are now sitting in the car waiting to get the signal from Daehyun and Mirae. After waiting a long good 20 minutes, you all finally heard, "Okay, I got it. Come in now" Daehyun said through the speaker. "OKAY! LET'S GO!" Mr. Kim shouted. Everyone started getting out of the cars, including you.

You were about to get out, when you felt someone grab your arms. You turned around and saw Mr. Kim. "Sohee, you won't be going in with us. You;re going up to the building. You're sniping today" Mr. Kim said and you just nodded.

You headed towards the rooftop, where the other snipers were at. You were the 2nd best at sniping, but you just happened to be better at fighting.

Once you got up there, you saw Suho and his gang, EXO. "Oh, hey Sohee. What are you doing here?" Suho asked you. "Mr. Kim assigned me here" you said as you headed to him, setting up your sniper.

"It's an honor to meet you" you looked up and saw......................................what's his name?...........Baekhyun?

"Uhh, nehh?" you asked, confused. "Sorry, that's Baekhyun. He's been a big fan of you ever since your first mission. He says you're his role model" you looked up and saw a really tall guy. "Oh, and I'm Kris" he said and you nodded.

You went over to Baekhyun and smiled at him. "It's a shock to see you here, really. Usually, you'll be down there, but now...you're here with us" Baekhyun said and you laughed. "Yeaaahhh" you said. You got into position and pointed the sniper down to where everyone was at. You saw the agents slowly sneaking in.....they were divided into groups.

 

Meanwhile.....................

Daehyun finally got the file, and was now looking for Mirae. Aish, where the hell is this girl?

Daehyun and Mirae decided to split up in order to make it easier, but....apparently, it led to him can't finding Mirae. "Looking for this" Daehyun heard a voice and turned around, only to see Mirae......in the hands of Hongki. Mirae was badly beaten and she was bleeding. "I'Im s-sorry Daehyun. I f-fell into t-their trap" Mirae squeaked out. "Let her go" Daehyun said, only to recieve a laugh from Hongki. 

"Why are you so protective over her? The last time I checked, Kim Sohee is your girlfriend, not Kang Mirae. Oh, and talking about Sohee. Where the hell is that little girlfriend of yours?" Hongki said, earning a growl from Daehyun. "She's an agent. Let Her Go before I shoot you!" Daehyun said, sternly.

Hongki laughed. "No" he said. Before Daehyun could even pull the trigger, he felt someone pounced on him, causing the gun to drop from his hands. Hongki took that opportunity and ran off with Mirae. Daehyun growled and quickly got up, kicking the man in the stomach. Daehyun quickly grabbed his gun and shot the man right in the chest.

Before Daehyun could run off, 8 mens came running, surrounding him. ! Daehyun grabbed onto his shirt and spoke onto the little speaker. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?!" Daehyun shouted.

You heard Daehyun shouting and looked down only to see Daehyun surrounded by 8 mens. That's a piece of cake for him.

The mens came running towards him. Daehyun dodged the first punch, and punched the man in the stomach. He kicked another guy in the head, and punched another one. After a minute, all of them were knocked out. Then, the agents started coming in one by one.......now causing a big rise on the ship.

Then all of a sudden, you heard the door to the rooftop burst open. You turned back and saw 15 buff mens rushing in. EXO got into fighting position but you stopped them. "Guys, watch over the agents. Let me handle this" you said and smirked. You tightened your gloves and your cracked your neck.

You ran to one man and punched him in the face while you punched another in the throat. You looked behind you and saw a man sneaking up behind Luhan. You quickly ran over to him, pounching onto his back and breaking his neck. Now, there was only to mens left.

In 10 seonds, both of them were knocked out, cold. "Damnn, youbeath the crap out of all those guys in a minute. I like you Sohee. You're tough" Chen said and you laughed. "Get back to work" you said. "Yes sir!" Chen said, causing you to laugh again. You got back into position and looked towards Daehyun.

Your eyes widened. A man was walking towards Daehyun with a metal stick in his hands. You quickly aimed your gun at him.....but before you could pull the trigger, you felt a stinging pain on your leg. You winced and looked down, only to see a man holding a knife in his hands.

"I guess I haven't knocked you out completely" you growled and kicked the man in the face, sending him flying backwards, now KNOCKING HIM OUT COMPLETELY. You quickly turned your gaze back to the man earlier and aimed your gun at him. You pulled the trigger, but.......you failed as it hit through the window besides him. "!" you cursed silently.

The man looked up and saw you. He smirked. Now, he was running towards Daehyun. Your eyes widened. It was a bit harder to shoot someone when they're running, but you finally got your aim at him. Once you got it, you pulled the trigger, sending the bullet flying towards him and into his skull, killing him right on the spot.

Daehyun turned around and looked at you. He smiled and held out a thumbs up. You smiled back. Now, you changed your position. You went to the side of the building, and under beneath you, was water.

Then, before you knew it, a pain shot up your body as you crouched down. You looked down and saw that you had been..............................stabbed. Before you could even react, the man pushed you off the building.

LISTEN TO THIS SONG STARTING FROM HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVrrPHtX4R8

"SOHEE!" Suho shouted and ran over, grabbing onto your hands....only to send half of his body dangling off the rooftop. Tao quickly dropped his gun and ran over to the guy, sending a hard kick onto the man's head, killing him instantly.

"S-Sohee, don't let go" Suho muttered. You looked down and Daehyun's face frightened, then your gaze turned over to the side of your stomach. The cut was deep and you were bleeding heavily. You looked up and saw Kris and Baekhyun holding onto Suho. T-they can't bring him up.. Then, you felt your hands slipping through Suho's. His eyes widened. "D-Don't let go Sohee..." Suho said.

"Suho.......Let me go" you squeaked out. "BWOH? ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU'RE GOING TO FALL!" Suho shouted.

"Let me go Suho. I'm holding you down. Let me go" you said. "ANI! YOU BETTER NOT LET GO!" Suho shouted. You got frustrated. You were going to sacrifice yourself. If you didn't, it would lead to both of you falling....and you didn't want that. This is the only way.

"LET GO OF ME SUHO! WE'RE BOTH GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO!" you shouted. "ANI! I WON'T!" Suho shouted. "DON'T LET GO SOHEE!" Baekhyun shouted.

You slowly shook your head. "I'm sorry. I can't. I'm willing to die for any member of SIS. I'm sorry" you said as your tears came down. "ANI! DON'T LET GO!" Suho shouted.

"I'm sorry. This is the only way. Tell Daehyun I love him" you said...........................................and then, you slowly let go of Suho's hands.

"ANDWAE!" Baekhyun, Suho, and Kris shouted. You felt your hands slowly slipping away from Suho.............and then...................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

it finally detached.

"SOHEE!!" you heard Daehyun shout as you body started falling down......I'm sorry Daehyun.....goodbye.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

And then...............

 

 

 

 

 

Darkness took over as your body fell into the ocean...

The last thing you remembered was how the water turned red from the blood you were losing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohh nooooo