Chapter 20

Undercover Couple

"DAEHYUN!" you shouted from across the school hallway. You saw Daehyun turned his head around, looking for the person who called his name, and then......he finally saw you.

Daehyun smiled. "Hi babe!" he shouted back and you ran towards him. "DAEHYUN! Did you get the message yet?" you said, causing Daehyun to stare at you confused. "Huh? What message?" Daehyun asked.

"Ohh, I guess you didn't get it yet. Weeelllllll.......Mr. Kim contacted me and told me that they finally got a signal on where Jieun and Hongki is" you said.

"Chincha?!" Daehyun shouted and you nodded. "Well, I'm late for class. Bye!" you said and kissed him on the cheeks before leaving. But before you could turn the corner, you looked back to where Daehyun was. "AND DON'T BE LATE ARASSO?!" you shouted and Daehyun chuckled.

"ARASSO BOSSY!" He shouted back.

 

THE DAYY WAS FINAALLY OVER! And you headed towards the front gate, waiting for Daehyun. 3 minutes later, you heard footsteps behind and turned around, only to see.............Daehyun! "Kaja" he said and you nodded, linking arms with him. You and Daehyun got inside the car and drove off to SIS.

 

10 minutes later, you both finally arrived and headed inside the big building. When you and Daehyun entered the office, you noticed that BAP was already in there.........................including.......Kang Mirae. She looked towards you and smirked. .. You thought, and scoffed. You glared at her and walked to the other side of the room........FAR AWAY FROM HER!

Then, you felt a hand on your waist and you looked up, seeing Daehyun softly smiling at you. "Relax babe" he whispered into your ear and you relaxed. You gave him a small smile and then looked towards Mr. Kim.

"Okay, well if you all know....we just got a signal on where Hongki and Jieun is at" Mr. Kim said and everyone nodded. "They're going to be at xxxx dock Tuesday at 4PM. They're going to send the drugs off to China, by boat. NOT by plane. So, you all now know what your mission is. No school for you, Daehyun, and BAP arasso?" Mr. Kim said and you all nodded.

After the meeting, everyone left the room.

"Are you excited?" Daehyun asked you. "Heckk yeahh. Time to catch Jieun and Hongki" you said while crossing your arms........

Then, you heard a grumble. You looked towards Daehyun and he smiled cutely. "Hehe, mianhe. That was me" Daehyun said and rubbed the back of his head. Aahh, this pabo.

You laughed and pulled his hands. "KAJA! I'm hungry too" you said and dragged him to the car. Daehyun was about to enter the driver's side when you ran and stopped in front of him. Daehyun looked at you confused.

You waved your fingers at him. "Nu uh, YOU sit in the passenger seat. I'm driving" you said and Daehyun shook his head. "Ani! I'm the man, I'm suppose to drive" He said and tried to push you away from the driver's door. But, you just stayed still. You crossed your arms.

"I don't care. I'm driving" you said, sternly. "ANI!" Daehyun shouted. "Fine, we can stay here and argue all day. Which means, NO FOOD" you said. You saw Daehyun pout and you smiled. Hehe I got him.

"Aish, arasso arasso" Daehyun said and gave you the car keys. You laughed and slipped into the car. "Where are we going?" Daehyun asked.

"It's for me to know and YOU to find out" you said, earning another pout from Daehyun. This man is such a baby. You thought and smiled to yourself.

After 15 minutes, you both arrived at the................................................................................................................................................SUPERMARKET!

Daehyun got out of the car, and stared at you weirdly. "Seriously? The supermarket? What are we going to do at the SUPERMARKET" Daehyun said. You went over to him and smacked his head. "Will you shut up? We're food shopping pabo" you said.

"OOOHHHHHHHHH arasso" Daehyun said and followed you inside. You went over to the food section, grabbing some kimchi, meat, and vegetables. "Wait, why are we here again?" Daehyun asked, dragging the cart around. "We're going to be COOKING!" you said and giggled.

"Cooking? Wae?" Daehyun asked. You frowned. "Quit being so lazy. We're always eating take-outs. I want to cook something for once!" you said.

"And YOU mister, are going to help me" you said as you grabbed 6 cans of soda. Without knowing, Daehyun smiled.........to himself.

While walking around the store, you both were catching a lot of attention. And I mean A LOT!

"Omo, they are so cute yeobo"

"Aw, such cute husband and wife"

"What a nice husband"

"They suit each other well"

You and Daehyun blushed as you both heard the comments coming from the shoppers. Afteranother 20 minute of shopping, you and Daehyun finally paid and went home. You and Daehyun decided to go over to your house to cook instead.

 

15 minutes later, you and Daehyun arrived at your house and you both headed inside, carrying loads and loads of groceries. 10 minutes passed, and you all had neatly put everything into the cupboards and refrigerator, but left the things you needed outside.

"Hmm.....what do you want?" you asked Daehyun. "Uhmmm........I don't know" Daehyun said. You laughed. "Pabo. Uhmmm...let's eat make...Kimchi jjigae?" you said. Daehyun's eyes brightened. "OOHH YEAH! You're right! I haven't eaten that in forever!" Daehyun said.

You smiled "Well, we could make Kimchi jjigae, Kimbab, Black Bean Noodles, and Dukbokki" you said and Daehyun's eyes lit up even more. "Yesss! It sounds good!" Daehyun said and you laughed. "Well okay then. Let's start!" you said and Daehyun nodded.

"Okay. First, Daehyun, cut the kimchi into slices. Don't cut them too small" you said and Daehyun nodded. You turned your back towards him and started working on the dukbokki. But then......all of a sudden, you didn't hear any knife cutting. You turned back around............................only to see.........Daehyun standing there, looking at the kimchi with a knife in his hands.

You laughed and walked over to him. "Okay, since you don't know how...I'll show you. Watch me okay?" You said and Daehyun nodded. You took the knife away from him and you held it. You started to chop up the kimchi. "Cut it like this okay?" you said. "That's hard" Daehyun said out of nowhere.

"Yah, pabo. You haven't even tried yet, how would you know it's hard?" you said and Daehyun laughed. He hugged you from behind. "I'm just kidding jagi" he said and you laughed. "I know I know. Now hurry up and cut before you get no food" you said, sternly. "Yes, sir!" Daehyun said as he stood up straight.

You laughed at his silliness and walked back over to your side. "Pabo" you whispered to yourself and smiled.

 

After an hour and a half of cooking, you and Daehyun are now finally sitting............on the table...........with yummmyy foods right in front of you both.

(Kimchi Jjigae)

(Dukbokki)

(Black Bean Noodle)

(Kimbab)

"Waahhh, we didn't do so bad" Daehyun said, eyeing the food. "Hurry up and let's eat before the food gets all cold" you said and let out a small chuckle.

"I sure will!" Daehyun said and grabbed a kimbab and threw it into his mouth. You stared at him, hoping to get a good result. You are a good cook but you kind of stopped cooking after you started recieving more and more missions. You were just too busy to cook.

"How is it?" you asked. "IT'S DELICIOUS!" Daehyun shouted and you smiled. "Jagi, how come you never told me that you were this good at cooking? Now, I will never eat outside anymore" Daehyun said and you laughed. "Well, its good that you like it. Eat as much as you want" you said and Daehyun nodded.

Then, you started digging into the food as well. Well I'm glad he likes it.

"Daehyun, can you help me wash the dishes?" you shouted from the kitchen. "Okay!" Daehyun shouted back while cleaning the table.

"Okay, I soap and you wash" Daehyun said and you nodded. While washing the dishes, you felt something wet on your cheeks. You looked over to your side and saw Daehyun smile cheekily at you. "DAEHYUNNN!" you shouted at him.

"Haha. You look cute babe" Daehyun pointed at you and started laughing. You glared at him. "Alright alright. I'm sorry" Daehyun said and stopped laughing. Then, without knowing, you grabbed a handful of soap and threw it back at Daehyun, landing right on his face. "YAAAHHH!" Daehyun shouted.

Now, it was your turn to laugh."BWUAHAHAHA! Payback's a " you said and stuck your tongue out at him. Then, you saw him smirk....causing you to top laughing. Oh no, this can't be good...

"Come to oppa jagiiyyaaa..." Daehyun said and smiled evilly at you. You shook your head. "Ani" you said. "Ohh? but oppa wants to play with you" Daehyun said. You took this chance and ran away....but.....Daehyun still end up catching up to you. He grabbed you by your waist, causing you to squeal.

"MUAHAHHA! I GOT YOU NOW!" Daehyun shouted. He pushed you to the floor and hovered over you. You tried struggling, but it was no use since Daehyun was much stronger than you. "GET OFF! You're heavy!" you shouted. Daehyun shook his head.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson" Daehyun said and smiled creepily. Then...before you knew it...................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"BWUAHAHHAHAHAH! S-STOP! HAHAHHAHA S-STOP IT DAEHYUN!" you shouted as you were laughing loudly. Daehyun chuckled and kept tickling your sides. "Say sorry" Daehyun said and you shook your head.

"A-ANI! HAHAHAHA. Y-YOU STARTED IT F-FIRST! HAHA" you shouted, still laughing. "Then, I won't stop" Daehyun said and tickled you even more.

"OKAYO-OKAY! S-SORRY!" You finally shouted. Daehyun stopped tickling you. "What? I didn't hear you" Daehyun said, smiling. You were still laughing and you breathed to calm yourself down. "I said sorry" you said, half laughing. "Hehehe okay" Daehyun said and got off of you. He helped you off from the floor.

After you got up from the floor, you punched his arms. "OOWWWW! What was that for?!" Daehyun shouted, rubbing his arm. "That's for tickling me" you said and crossed your arms.

"Ohh, do you want me to tickle you more?" Daehyun said and smirked evilly. "ANI!" you shouted and ran up the stairs and into your room, slamming the door shut. "NOOOO! JAGI! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Daehyun shouted and ran up the stairs after you.

And that night.....Daehyun slept over at your house.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG! I'M BAAACCCKKK! I made this chapter looongg. Well, it might not be long for you but it is for me. heheh. For this chapter, I wanted to make it Daehee moment. :) ENJOOOOYYY MY LOVELY READERS! <3 <3