Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen?

Undercover Couple

You were going to enter SIS, when the door opened........................................revealing........................Kang Mirae.

"Oh! Hi Sohee" Mirae said with her fake voice. You decided to just ignore her and walk away, brushing your shoulders against her. She smirked.

"Ohh, feisty I see?" she said. Then, she started walking circles around you, looking you up and down. What the is she doing? You thought as you stared right back at her. Then, you heard her scoffed.

"I can't believe Daehyun even fell for you. I mean, you ain't even as pretty as me. Hah, I'm pretty sure he's just playing with you " She said and scoffed.

Did she just insult me? You thought angrily. You suddenly smirked and crossed your arms.

"Are you talking about yourself? Because the only here is you" you said, plainly. You saw her eyes widened. "YAH! What did you just say?!" She shouted.

You let out a laugh. "Oh my, you're even starting to get hearing problems. Poor you, you should go get it checked out" you said, faking a sad face.

Before you knew it, her hands came into contact with your cheeks. Did she just slap me?

You held onto your cheeks, as you felt the stingy pain. You looked down at your palm and saw blood on it. "Now you know best not to mess with me stupid " she said.. 

You slowly lifted your head and smirked. "I would've already clawed your face right now. But, I know best. A like you isn't worth my time" you said and walked away leaving Mirae fuming in anger.

But before you could get far enough......"I AM GOING TO GET DAEHYUN BACK KIM SOHEE! AND I WILL GET HIM BACK!" you heard Mirae shout.

Yeah yeah, keep talking . You ain't ever getting him.

You headed towards the restroom and looked in the mirror and saw that your cheek was bleeding. You quickly grabbed a paper towel, wetting it with water and you slowly wiped the blood off your cheeks. After 5 minutes, you finished and you looked at the mirror once again.

A bruise was starting to form on the side of your cheeks. You sighed and walked out, towards the training room.

 

"NOOONNAA!" that was the first thing you heard when you entered the training room. Before you could even find out who it was, you were tackled by a person...... and that person was......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ZELO!

Yeah, he's very childish actually. But when he's serious, he's even scarier than Yongguk.

"I-I c-can't breath.." you managed to squeak out. "Get off Sohee, Zelo" Himchan came and pulled Zelo off of you. You finally let out a breath of air.

"Thanks Himchan" you said. "No pro-OHH MYY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" Himchan shouted.

His motherly instinct quickly came in and he rushed towards you.

Apparently, his sudden outburst caused the rest of BAP to look at you. "Ohh my god baby. Why do you have this ugly bruise on your face?" Himchan asked, as he scanned your face. You laughed at him, causing him to stare at you weirdly. 

"Yah! Why are you laughing when you're hurt" Himchan said. "Haha, cause you're funny. You act like my mother" you said as you laughed again. Himchan smacked your head. "Shut up, i'm just worried okay" Himchan said.

 "Arasso UMMA!" you said and laughed again.

"HEY! WHY ARE YOU BEING MEAN TO MY GIRLFRIEND FOR HIMCHAN?!" You heard someone shouted and turned towards the door, only to see Daehyun.

"BWOH?! ME?! MEAN TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! Where were you huhhh? Your girlfriend has a damn bruise on her face" Himchan shouted back.

"A bruise?" Daehyun mumbled to himself. Then, his eyes widened and he ran towards you. He grabbed your chin and made you look at him.

"Ohh my god, my baby! What happened to you?!" Daehyun shouted, scanning your face. "Yeah what happened to your face noona?" you heard Zelo asked.

"Uhh, I tripped?" you said, earning a glare from Daehyun.

"Shut up. You're lying. Now tell me or else" Daehyun said seriously. "Or what?" you said as you crossed your arms and turned your head away from him.

"Or.............I'll do this" Daehyun whispered into you ear. And before you could react..................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HAHAHAHHAHA! S-STOP D-DAEHYUN! OKAY OKAY! I'LL TELL Y-YOU!" you shouted, in between laughs. That stopped Daehyun from tickling you.

You looked up at Daehyun and punched him. "I hate you. Always using this against me" you mumbled angrily. Daehyun laughed.

"Now tell me" Daehyun said. "Mirae" you said, monotone.

"Huh? Mirae?" Daehyun asked. "Yes, Mirae......was the one who did this" you said. "BWOHHH?!!!!" Daehyun shouted, including BAP.

"Yeaaahh. I was coming in and I just happed to meet her outside of the company. She said why would you date me when I'm not even pretty. And we sort of.........got into an argument. I guess I got her mad and she slapped me. So yup! I now have a bruise on my face" you said and went towards the punching bag, giving it one hard punch.

"BWOHH?!!! WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?! LET ME TEACH HER A LESSON!" Daehyun shouted and headed towards the door but you quickly stopped him.

"Ani. Oppa, stop it. It's not going to solve anything" you said as you got in front of hm, blocking the doorway.

Daehyun huffed out in anger and sighed. "Arasso. Anything for my princess" Daehyun said and kissed you on your forehead. You smiled.

"Ewh, get a room" you and Daehyun heard someone, only to see Youngjae standing there making a puking face.

"Shut it Youngjae" Daehyun said while Youngjae just laughed. "Soooo, what did you say to make Mirae soo pissed off?" Himchan asked.

"Well.........."

FLASHBACK

"I can't believe Daehyun even fell for you. I mean, you ain't even as pretty as me. Hah, I'm pretty sure he's just playing with you " She said and scoffed.

Did she just insult me? You thought angrily. You suddenly smirked and crossed your arms.

"Are you talking about yourself? Because the only here is you" you said, plainly. You saw her eyes widened. "YAH! What did you just say?!" She shouted.

You let out a laugh. "Oh my, you're even starting to get hearing problems. Poor you, you should go get it checked out" you said, faking a sad face.

Before you knew it, her hands came into contact with your cheeks.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"And yeah, that's pretty much what happened" you said. "Woaaahh. I like you Sohee. You are feisty. She just got BURNEDD BAD!!!" Youngjae said and started clapping his hands.

You just laughed. But then, all of a sudden.......you thought back to what Mirae said......

 

"I AM GOING TO GET DAEHYUN BACK KIM SOHEE! AND I WILL GET HIM BACK!"

 

Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen?

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOOOOHHH! I wonder what's going to happen next!