Daehyun & Sohee...

Undercover Couple

You were quickly rushed into the hospital after the accident. Daehyun was running alongside your bed as he held onto your hands.

"I'm sorry, sir, but you can't come in" the nurse said before closing the emergency room door.

Daehyun slowly walked over to the seat as he sat down. "P-Please let her be okay...please..." he softly said as his tears came down.

"HYUNG!" Daehyun heard someone shout and looked up. He saw Zelo running towards him followed by BAP, your parents, his parents...literally everyone was there.

"Hyung, how is she?" Zelo asked as he saw down next to Daehyun. Daehyun shooked his head. "I don't k-know.." he muttered.

All of a sudden.....Zelo felt a weight on his shoulders and his eyes widened. "HYUNG! HYUNG!" Zelo shouted as he tried waking up Daehyun.

"What's wrong?" Yongguk shouted as he ran towards them. Zelo looked at his hands and there was blood.

"H-He was...s-shot?" Zelo muttered out. "NURSE! NURSE! WE NEED HELP!" Yongguk shouted as he stared at the pale Daehyun.

The nurses quickly ran over to Daehyun and placed him on the bed before rushing him inside the Emergency Room.

"My son..please be o-okay.." Mrs. Jung said as she cried.

 

 

Meanwhile.....

"What are you guys doing here?!" The doctor (Dr. Choi) shouted as they rushed Daehyun inside.

"We're sorry, sir. But this young man has a bullet in him! And from what it looks, the bullet has been there quite a while now. He's losing to much blood!" the nurse shouted as she looked at the blood pressure.

"HIS BLOOD PRESSURE IS DECREASING! SIR, WE NEED YOU TO PERFORM THE SURGERY ON HIM OR ELSE HE'LL DIE!" The nurse shouted.

Dr.Choi looked at the people around him. He was doing a surgery on you when they rushed in.

Then, he looked to one of the nurses. "Call Dr. Lee here right now" he said as he quickly took off his gloves and walked over to Daehyun.

The nurses quickly moved the bed next to yours causing you and Daehyun's hands to brush against each other.

After a minute or so, Dr. Lee quickly rushed in. Dr.Lee was also another surgeon.

"Dr.Lee, please. I need you to perform the surgery on that young lady over there. She has an injury on her head" Dr.Choi said.

Dr.Lee was working on you while Dr.Choi was working on Daehyun. An hour into the surgery....

.

.

.

.

.

.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP......* Your line went straight...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP.........* Daehyun's line went straight...

 

Both doctors eyes widened. "QUICK! GRAB THE DEFIBRILLATOR!" they shouted.

 

Outside of the emergency room...

They all stood outside... crying once they heard the doctors shouting..

Everyone prayed that the two person inside will stay strong and fight through it.....

 

 

You were surrounded by a field full of flowers. You smiled as you looked at the sight in front of you...It was peaceful.

It was breezy and it smelled wonderful. You were in a white flowy dresses and your hair was rested against your shoulders...

"Sohee?" you heard someone called you and turned around. Your smiled widened when you saw who it was........

It was Daehyun..

"DAEHYUN!" You shouted happily as you ran towards him. Daehyun pulled you into a hug as you snuggle yourself into his chest.

You looked up at him and smiled..."What are you doing here?" you asked. Daehyun chuckled softly.

"Honestly, I don't even know how I got here" he said and you laughed. Just when Daehyun was slowly leaning down.....

You started fading.....

Daehyun's eyes widened. "Sohee..." Daehyun muttered out. Your figure started vanishing slowly.....and then, you were gone.

"SOHEE! SOHEE!" Daehyun shouted as he tried looking for you...but you were nowhere to be found.

Daehyun stood there.......all alone....

 

 

 

"WE'VE GOT HER HEART BEATING AGAIN!" Dr.Lee shouted as he stared at the straight line that turned back to squiggly lines.

 

 

Meanwhile...next to your bed...

"INCREASE THE NUMBER!" Dr.Choi shouted as he pressed the pads(AED) against your chest. "CLEAR!" Daehyun's chest went up, then fell back down onto the bed.

Dr.Choi looked back at the machine....It was still a straight line...

"HIGHER!" He shouted. "CLEAR!" he shouted as Daehyun's body flew up once again.

The nurses watched as Daehyun's body flew up, then fell back down through each shock. He had a tube through his mouth and his chest was covered in blood.

"CLEAR!" he shouted again...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And again.....the line kept straight...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO! OMO! aaaaahhhh! too intense!