Song Jieun

Undercover Couple

"OPPA!" Daehyun heard someone shout and turned around, only to see Song Jieun. What is she doing here?

Jieun went over to Daehyun and clinged onto his arms. "Oppa, do you mind eating lunch with me?" Jieun asked cutely. Daehyun glared at her and shooked her off.

"First of all, do not call me oppa. Second of all, I already have a girlfriend. And third, No, I do not want to eat lunch with you" Daehyun said.

Jieun pouted. "But oppa, wae? Even if you are taken, it doesn't hurt to eat lunch with me right?" Jieun said and pouted.

Daehyun shivered in disgust. But before Daehyun could shake her off again, a certain someone did the job. Daehyun looked to who did it............and saw you.

"Yah, who said you could be clinging onto my boyfriend like he's yours?" you said and glared at her. Jieun glared at you angrily and walked away.

"Yeah, better walk away " you said, and huffed out in anger. You crossed your arms.............until you heard Daehyun chuckling.

You turn towards him. "Why are you laughing?" you asked him. "Nothing. Let's go. I'm hungry" Daehyun said and chuckled. "You're always hungry" you said.

"Well, what can I say? I have a BIG appetite" Daehyun said and you shook your head, smiling.

 

Meanwhile..........

"AAHHHHHHHH!" Jieun screamed out in anger. "Why are you screaming?" Hongki asked.

"That stupid Sohee. I freakin hate her! She's always ruining my time to talk to Daehyun" Jieun shouted and crossed her arms.

"I have something to tell you" Hongki said, causing Jieun to look at him. "What?" Jieun asked.

"Remember that day when we were talking about the 'thing' and there was someone there?" Hongki asked and Jieun nodded.

"Well, it was her" Hongki said. "Huh? What do you mean?" Jieun asked, confused.

"I said, Sohee was the one who overheard our conversation" Hongki said and Jieun's eyes widened.

"BWOH?!! What is she tells someone?" Jieun shouted. Then, she walked over to Hongki and pulled him by his collar. "Listen Hongki. You better do something about it, because if this gets out...we both are dead arasso? Do whatever you want, kill her, JUST DO SOMETHING!" Jieun shouted.

Hongki harshly removed Jieun's hands from him. "I'm not the only one in this drug dealing , you are too. So you are going to be involved in me, getting rid of Sohee also" Hongki said.

"Okay, fine then. See you later Hongki" Jieun crossed her arms and left.

 

It was now afterschool and you were outside waiting for Daehyun. 10 minutes passed and you saw Daehyun nowhere................but what you saw was Jieun, talking on the phone. Then, you saw her quickly got into her car and left.

You found her suspicious and decided to follow her....................................................................................................

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this really short chapter!! I'll update 3 chapters tomorrow. AND!! NOTE: THERE WILL BE ONE MORE CHARACTER ADDED TO THIS STORY!