EPILOGUE!!

Undercover Couple

"Oh my god. Oh my god!" You said as you ran around the dressing room, panicking.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GETTING MARRIED!" You shouted as you sat down on the chair, huffing out a big breath of air. The make up artists, along with everyone else chuckled.

"What if I trip? What if-AAAAHHH! This is too scary!" You shouted as you let out a fake cry. *Knock knock*

"Neh?" you asked. "Sohee, it's your mother and mother-in-law. Open up" your mom said from behind the door and you quickly ran to go open it.

When the door was fully opened, they frowned. "Why aren't you in your dress?" your mother said.

"Umma! I'm scared. What if I trip and fall?" you whined. Your mother chuckled. "It's okay sweety. Just breath. At first, when I married your father, I was scared and nervous as well" your mother said.

You slowly nodded. You hair was done and so was your makeup but you weren't in your dress. After slipping into your dress, you gasped when you saw your reflection in the mirror.

"OH MY! You look gorgeous sweetheart!" Your mother and mil shouted as they clapped, happily. You smiled.

Then, there was a knock on the door. "It's about to start, Mrs.Kim" A women said from behind the door. Your mother smiled and turned to you.

"You ready?" your mother asked you and you nodded, smiling. You took one last look in the mirror before stepping out out of the dressing room.

(Your wedding dress)

(Your hair)

(Your bouquet)

When you were walking to your dad, who was waiting for you, you heard someone gasped. You turned around and saw............Suho.

You saw that he was shocked and you started to feel insecure. "D-Do I l-look that b-bad?" You asked him.

"No! You.....y-you look.....stunning" Suho said and smiled at you. You smiled shyly. "Gumawo. What are you doing out here? Are you trying to leave my wedding?" You asked as you faked a sad face.

Suho's eyes widened. "B-Bwoh? ANI! I just came out because I needed to use the restroom. I'm heading back inside" he said and you smiled.

"I know. I was just kidding. WELL GI! Before you miss it" you said, pushing him in. Suho chuckled and went inside, leaving you outside of the door.

"Are you ready?" Your dad asked you and you nodded. He chuckled. Then.....the door opened revealing the room, with everyone.

You could hear people gasped because you were stunning. Across from you....was Daehyun who looked extremely handsome. You gave him a smile, only to earn a smile back.

 

(Daehyun's POV)

The door opened, revealing Sohee and her dad. My breath hitched as my heart started beating fast. She was gorgeous.

The dress showed off her amazing curves and her best features. I stared at her while she was walking towards me. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She gave me a smile and I smiled back at her. Oh my god, I can't believe that girl is going to be my wife.

(End of Daehyun's POV)

 

"Please take care of my daughter, Sohee" Mr.Kim said as he handed your hands over to Daehyun.

"You look beautiful" Daehyun said as he stared at you. You blushed. "And you look extremely handsome" You said and Daehyun smiled.

(SKIPS THE TALKING THINGY DONE BY THE PREACHER BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOES)

"Jung Daehyun, will you take Kim Sohee as your lawfully wedded wife?" The preacher said.

"I do" Daehyun said as he stared straight at your eyes. You gave him a smile. "Kim Sohee, do you take Jung Daehyun as your lawfully wedded husband?" The preacher asked you.

"I do" you said and Daehyun smiled sweetly at you. The rings arrived and Daehyun grabbed your ring and slipped it onto your finger. After, you did the same thing and slipped the ring onto Daehyun.

(The rings)

 

"I now pronounced you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" The preacher said.

Before you knew it, Daehyun pulled you by your waist, while he dipped his head down and pressed a soft and sweet kiss onto your lips.

"WOOHOO! YEAAAHHH!" The crowd cheered as you wrapped your arms around Daehyun's neck, making the kiss deeper.

After that, everyone headed towards the ceremony area where everyone can dance and enjoy the time.

"SOHEE!" You heard someone shout and turned around...only to see BAP. "Hey guys!" you said and smiled.

"MY BABY! I can't believe you're a married woman now!" Himchan shouted as he ran towards you. You chuckled. You were having a great time with BAP along with EXO and everyone else when..........

"LET'S HAVE THE BRIDE AND THE GROOM MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE DANCE FLOOR!" The dj shouted.

Daehyun held out his hand to you. You chuckled and grabbed his hands before getting up and walking towards the dance floor.

You wrapped your arms around Daehyun's neck while he held onto your waist. You and Daehyun started swaying to the slow song.

"I can't believe we're married" You said and Daehyun nodded. "I know. But, you can't regret someone as handsome as me" Daehyun said and you cringed.

"Stop being so concieted" You said and Daehyun laughed. "I love you" Daehyun said and you smiled sweetly at him.

"I love you too" you said before tip toeing and planting a sweet kiss onto Daehyun's lips.

 

You and Daehyun are now in front of the wedding cake.

You and Daehyun grabbed the knife, cutting the cake together. "I wonder how it-YAAHHHH!" Daehyun shouted.

You grabbed a slice and forced it into Daehyun's mouth while he was talking. You chuckled. "You like it?" You asked and laughed loudly.

Daehyun sent you a playful glare and then without you knowing, a piece of cake was shoved into your mouth. "Yahh!" you muffled and slapped Daehyun's arm playfully.

Daehyun chuckled at you.

 

 

(4 years later)

"MOMMY! Baby Jaehoon is crying!" Your 4 year old daughter, Hana shouted from the livingroom. You quickly put your apron down and ran to the livingroom.

Your baby boy, Jaehoon was crying as he barely just woke up from his nap. You brought him into your arms and held him.

"Shhh, baby dont cry. Mommy is right here" You whispered as you patted his back. Then, his crying stopped and he hiccuped. You turned him towards you and smiled at him.

"Awe, you're so cute baby. Do you miss your daddy?" you cooed at him and he smiled cutely up at you. "Let's call your daddy okay?"

(Jung Jaehoon)

 

(Jung Hana)

 

"Hana, do you want to talk to your daddy?" You asked her and she quickly dropped her barbie dolls on the ground before running happily to you.

"YES MOMMY!" She shouted cutely and sat down by you. You smiled and dailed Daehyun's number and clicked on the speaker.

"Yoboseyo?" Daehyun's voice answered. "Babe, your little girl wants to talk to you" you said and Daehyun chuckled.

"APPA!! When are you coming home?! Me and baby Jaehoon miss you!" Hana shouted in her high pitched voice. Daehyun laughed.

"Appa misses you guys too" Daehyun said. Hana sulked. "Appa, when are you coming home?" Hana asked.

They were too busy talking to Daehyun that they didn't hear the door open. "Look behind you" Hana heard on the phone and turned around.

Her eyes widened. "APPA!" Hana screamed and ran towards Daehyun, tackling him with a hug. You smiled and their interaction.

"How much did you miss me?" Daehyun asked and Hana giggled, cutely. "I miss you this much!" she shouted and opened her arms widely.

Daehyun's eyes widened. "Chincha? Waaahhh, that's a lot" Daehyun said and hugged his daughter. "Appa, Jaehoon also misses you" Hana said as he pointed at Jaehoon, who was in your arms.

"Really?" Daehyun asked as he stared at Hana. "Yep. He was crying" Hana said. You smiled and let Jaehoon down.

Jaehoon giggled as he clumsily and slowly made his way towards his dad. Daehyun bent down and held out his arms. "Come here baby. Come to daddy" Daehyun cooed and Jaehoon let out another cute giggle.

Jaehoon fell into Daehyun's arms and Daehyun chuckled. "Aw, baby Jaehoon knows how to walk now" Daehyun said as he pulled Jaehoon up to his face and kissed his squishy cheeks.

After putting Jaehoon on the floor, he looked over to you and pouted. "My two children misses me except my wife. How sad" Daehyun said and faked a sad smile.

You chuckled and walked over to him. "I miss you more than anything" you whispered into his ears and Daehyun raised an eyebrow at you.

"Oh really? Show me how much you miss me then" Daehyun said and leaned down, staring right at you.

You rolled your eyes and cupped his face, before pulling his face towards you and pressing your lips onto his. Daehyun smiled into the kiss as he pulled you closer to him.

"Ewwhh" you both heard someone say and broke away from the kiss. You guys looked down and saw Hana covering her eyes with her small hands.

"Oh, baby Jaehoon can't see it too" she said before using one of her small hands and covering Jaehoon's eyes with it.

You and Daehyun chuckled at your kids reaction.

 

 

 

 

~The End~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING "UNDERCOVER COUPLE"! But it's sad to say that this is the end! :(

OH! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAEHYUN!!!!!!! <3