The queenkas and kingka

Undercover Couple

You were day dreaming in Mr. Song's classroom and he noticed.

"Kim Sohee!" he shouted, causing you to turn towards him. "Neh?" you asked, clearly confused.

"It is only your first day here and you are already day dreaming. That is not good. Will you please answer this question?" Mr. Song said pointing to the board.

You looked towards it and saw that it was saying something about William Shakespeare. You smirked. This is easy.

"Tell me who he is" Mr. Song said.

You stood up from your seat "William Shakespeare was an English poet, playwright, and an actor. He wrote Romeo and Juliet" you said. Everyone, including the teacher stood there shocked.

"Very good. You may sit down" Mr. Song said and smiled. You nodded and sat down.When you sat down, Ahra stared at you shocked.

"Wahh, we just barely started the topic right now and you already know it" Ahra said amazed. You just chuckled.

 

The bell finally runged and you started to pack your things.

"Sohee! Come and eat lunch with us!" the younger twin, Ana shouted. You were putting your things away in your locker when you heard them called you.

"Ah, neh. But do you mind if my boyfriend and friends come along?" you asked. They both shook their heads.

You saw someone familiar walking and you noticed, that it was your boyfriend Daehyun!

"DAEHYUN!" you shouted. He saw you and his face lit up into a smile. You ran towards him and hugged him.

"Awh, you guys are so cute!" Ana and Ahra squealed. You and Daehyun smiled and said thank you.

"EYY! Wassup guys!" you all heard someone and turned around. There, you saw B.A.P! You went to go hug them.

Ana and Ahra just stood there, noticing that all your friends were...............................................................................................................................................GUYS!

You noticed that the sisters were getting awkward so you decided to lighten things up.

"Ah right! I'm sorry. Ana and Ahra, this is my boyfriend Daehyun, and these are our friends, B.A.P!" You said and smiled

"And Daehyun, B.A.P, these are the new friends I made today, Lee Ahra and Lee Ana" you said. Everyone nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyo. We are B.A.P!" B.A.P all shouted and bowed.

"Annyeong! I'm the oldest, Yongguk" Yongguk said.

"Annyeong! I'm the second oldest Himchan" Himchan said.

"Hi, I'm Daehyun" Daehyun said.

"I'm Youngjae" Youngjae said plainly. He's the anti social one so the only friends he has is B.A.P

"Annyeong! I'm Jongup" Jongup said.

"Hey I'm Zelo" Zelo said cooly.

Ana and Ahra nodded.

"Annyeong! I'm the older twin. My name is Lee Ahra. And this one over here is my twin sister, Lee Ana" Ahra said cutely.

After everyone was done introducing themselves, you all headed towards the canteen.

You were walking ahead with Ahra and Ana while Daehyun was walking behind with B.A.P. You all were busy chatting until..........................................

you bumped into someone. You fell backwards but Daehyun caught you from behind. "Kwenchana?" he asked and you nodded.

"YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING !" the girl shouted. Your eyes widened. What did she just call me?! You stupid 17 year old teenager. Watch your damn mouth!

Daehyun's eyes widened. "Ya-" Before Daehyun could say something, you held his arms, signaling that you could handle it.

"What did you just call me?" You growled, glaring at her. She scoffed.

"I just called you a . Wae? What are you going to do? Huh ?!" the girl said and pushed you. You got angry.

"Get your ing hands off of me before I break it off" you growled. The girl laughed.

"Wow! I'm so scared!" She said and luaghed along with her little group of friends. You got enough of it and shoved her causing her to stumble back.

"YAH! DID YOU JUST PUSH ME?!" she shouted. "Yes I did " you said, smirking.

She was about to slap you when you grabbed her arm and twisted it around and pushed her against the wall. Her arm was against her back and she winced in pain.

You leaned towards her and went towards her ear. "Don't ing mess with me arasso? I will ing murder you if you touch me ever again" you growled and released her arm.

You went towards B.A.P and Ana and Ahra. Daehyun smiled and leaned towards you. "That's my girl" he whipered into you ear.

Students who passed the the scene, all of their jaws dropped. They couldn't believe someone would ever do that to the queenka.

But they weren't mad at you. In fact they all hated her because she was one hell of a .

While walking to the canteen, you noticed that Ana and Ahra was quiet. You looked towards them and they looked...................somewhat scared?

"Are you guys scared of me now?" you asked them. They looked towards you and shook their heads.

"We're just shocked. I mean, no one ever went against the queenka" Ana said. Aaahh, so that's the queenka. So weak.

"Ugh, I hate people like her. She acts like she owns this whole place" you said, angrily.

After lunch, you headed towards your next class. "Aish, why do I have singing class for? I love singing, but I don't want to take the class" you said.

You and Daehyun would sing during your free time, but since you both have been getting a lot of missions, you both no longer had time for it anymore.

You entered the classroom and you introduced yourself to the class. "Sohee, since you're a new student. Can you please sing a song for us>" your teacher Mrs. Lee said. "Uhh, neh" you said and got up to the front of the class. You started singing.

After you were done, everyone's jaw dropped. Even your teachers jaw drops.

"WOW! Sohee, you are really good! Your vocals are on point! Wow!" your teacher praised you. You smiled and bowed and walked back to your seat.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sohee can sing!!! Wow. Hehe I used Ailee because I'm a fan of Ailee. So yeah. lol

ALSO! THE VIDEO DOES NOT BELONG TO ME! CREDIT GOES TO RIGHTFUL OWNER!