Chapter 27

Undercover Couple

(Yongguk's POV)

I grabbed my hair in frustration when Daehyun didn't answer my text message nor my call. "Aish, where the hell is he?!" I shouted.

I came back, ONLY to find Daehyun gone! Daehyun's drunk and he might be who knows where. I called again.....but, it failed. I quickly took out my wallet, throwing a couple bills on it before going over to the rest of BAP.

"Yo guys! We gotta go!" I shouted, due to the loud music. They all stared at me. "Why?" they asked.

"DAEHYUN'S MISSING AND HE'S DRUNK! NOW LET'S GO!" I shouted and they all nodded, understanding. We all got out of the club and started searching for Daehyun.

"Guys, let's split up. You two go over there and the rest, follow me" I said. Himchan and Zelo went together while I went with Youngjae and Jongup.

"DAEHYUN! DAEHYUN!!!!" I shouted, as I was searching.

"HYUNNGGG!"

"DAEHYUN!!!!"

We were all shouting for Daehyun, until.....................................................................................................................................

*RING RING*

"AISH! Who the heck is calling right now?" I shouted. I took out my phone and answered......

Before I knew it.......................................................................................................blood drained from my face as I stood there, shocked. The news I heard......wasn't a good one........................................On the other line of the call, was.............................................Daehyun's mother.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Y-Yongguk......p-please come to S-Seoul International Hospital r-right away..........

D-Daehyun.....got i-into a c-car a-accident........"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That was what I heard....on the line. I quickly turned off the phone and turned around to face Youngjae and Jongup.

"Hyung...what's wrong?" they asked me....................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Call the rest. We're going to the hospital" I said, then I sped off towards the car.........not even waiting to see their reaction.

 

After 10 minutes, we all finally arrived at the hospital. I ran inside....only to see Daehyun's parents crying furiously.

"Y-yeobo....what's g-going to happen to o-our son?" I heard Daehyun's mother said. "I-I don't know. W-we'll have to w-wait....." I heard Daehyun's father said.

I lowered my head as I slowly walked over to them. "Mr and Mrs Jung. I'm sorry. I should have watch Daehyun more carefully.." I said as I bowed.

Then, I felt a hand on my shoulders. "It's not your fault Yongguk. You know how Daehyun is.... he's always so careless" I heard his mother said.

"I'm still sorry Mrs. Jung...." I said......

3 hours had passed and Daehyun was still in the Emergency Room(ER), and we were all still here waiting. Mr. Kim came and so did some of the agents.

About 30 minutes later, the light to the ER shut off and the door opened, revealing the doctor.

"DOCTOR! What happened to Daehyun? Is he okay?" Daehyun's mother said. The Doctor took off his mask and lowered his head.

"He's fine Mrs. Jung. He's out of danger now..............................but, he damaged his head pretty badly. W-we don't know when he'll wake up.."the Doctor said.

Once I heard that, I was shocked. D-does that mean Daehyun is in a coma? I lowered my head as I buried my face into my hands, crying softly to myself.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOOO MUCH DRAMA!! BUT DON'T WORRY! It'll all get better soon! Thanks for reading! :)