To the rescue!

Undercover Couple

Hongki whistled and you saw 50 mens came out. Your eyes widened. Where the hell did they come from?

"Have fun with them" Jieun said. But your face showed no fear. Instead, you smirked. This is easy.

You popped your knuckles and twisted your neck. All of them were surrounding you and you looked to the side, only to see Jieun and Hongki smirking.

You turned your gaze back to the group of mens. You met eyes with one of them and you raised your hands, gesturing them to come to you.

That man ran towards you, holding a metal stick. You quickly dodged, sliding your foot across the floor, tripping him and you grabbed him by his collar and sent a punch to his face, knocking him out.

You looked to your side again, only to see Jieun and Hongki with their jaws dropped. Yeah, better be shocked.

While you were fighting, some mens started filling in all the drugs into trucks.

Then, all the mens started running towards you. You sent punches, kicks, and you dodged some hits. One man came behind you and hit your back with the metal. You turned around, and kicked him in the stomach causing him to fall.

Now, it was the last man standing, and you. You ran to him, punching him along the process. He wrapped his arms around and you flipped him over. He sent a punch to your face, busting your lips. You fell backwards and he got on top of you, punching you back and forth. You started feeling dizzy.

You grabbed his head and smashed his head on the hard concrete causing him to groan and you kicked him in the crotch, causing him to fall down onto his knees. You grabbed his neck and snapped it, leaving the man fall down onto the floor.

You were breathing heavily as Jieun and Hongki stared at you horrifed. You smirked. "Surprised, aren't you?" you said.

"B-BRING OUT MORE MENS!" Jieun shouted and another 50 mens came out. You groaned. Time to call for back up..

You quickly pressed a red button on your wrist watch and got into fighting position. They better get here soon, i'm exhausted.

 

Meanwhile............................................................................................B.A.P and Daehyun was still at SIS.

Then, all of a suddenly, red lights started flashing making their eyes widened. *BEEP BEEEP BEEP* Then, shouting was heard.

" EVERYONE, GET READY! KIM SOHEE IS CALLING FOR BACK UP! I REPEAT! KIM SOHEE IS CALLING FOR BACK UP!!" Mr. Kim shouted and Daehyun's eyes widened.

Him and B.A.P ran and got their black suits on and quickly rushed out to the car. "! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T SHE TELL ME?!" Daehyun shouted, hitting the steering wheel along the process.

He droved his fastest to the abandoned warehouse. B.A.P and Daehyun arrived there before any of the SIS agents. Daehyun quickly ran inside, only to see you fighting against a group of mens.

Daehyun saw your head bleeding and you were bruised up. His heart clenched and anger grew in him. His fist clenched.

You already beated up half of the mens and there was 20 more left to go. Then, you saw B.A.P and your boyfriend at the corner of your eyes. You looked towards them.

"Are you guys going to help me or just stare" you said breathelesly. Then, you saw Daehyun rinning first, followed by the rest of B.A.P

You smiled. All of you started beating them up one by one. You saw a man going towards Daehyun with a knife in his hands. You quickly snapped the guy you were fighting with's neck and ran towards him.

You finally took out your blade along the process and jumped on the guy's back, pulling him down. You pulled his head back and slit his throat.

Daehyun turned around, seeing you dropping the man onto the floor. He smiled. "Thanks babe" he winked at you.

You were to busy fighting, that you didn't notice a man pointing a gun at you. He was about to pull the trigger..................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BAANNNNNGGGGGG!

You all looked towards the noise and saw the man fall down. You looked up and saw one of the spy agents, Kim Joomyeon. You mouthed 'thank you' to him and he saluted back. You chuckled.

Kim Joomyeon is known as the best sniper shooter in SIS. Along with his group of friends, EXO. Then, out of the blue, SIS agents came crashing through the glassed roof while others came through the doors. You looked around, but you saw Jieun and Hongki nowhere to be found. AAHH! THEY MUST'VE ESCAPED!

You looked at everyone, and they all had their hands up. You suddenly felt dizzy and you became weak. Your breathing came heavily and you fell onto the floor.

Daehyun looked around to find you, but he saw you on the floor. "SOHEE!" he ran to you and crouched down next to you.

"Kwenchana?" he asked. "I'm f-fine" you said and chuckled. "Just tired..."

Daehyun let out a breathe. "YAH! PABO!" he shouted, causing you to jump. You looked up and saw that he was clearly mad.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! WHY DID YOU COME ALONE?! WAE!" He shouted. You could already see tears forming in his eyes.

"I-im s-sorry Daehyun. I couldn't find you afterschool.." you said. "Well you could've at least text me!" he shouted. "I-i forgot. I'm sorry Daehyun...I saw this opportunity and took it. I couldn't let it slip away" you said.

Daehyun sighed and ruffled his hair. He pulled you into his embrace. "I'm sorry Sohee. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I was just worried" Daehyun said.

"I know. But i'm sorry, i should've told you. And besides, i'm fine." you said and chuckled. Daehyun smiled, then, he leaned closer towards you.

"Oh yeah babe, you looked y while fighting" Daehyun said teasingly and smirked. You punched his arms. "Yah, this is not the righ-AAAHH" you winced in pain.

You couldn't finish you sentence when a pain struck you. You started feeling dizzy. Of course, who wouldn't be after fighting over 70 mens. Daehyun shook you. "Yah, Sohee! Kwenchana? Sohee!" He shouted.

But, before you could say something, darkness took over and you fainted into his arms.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ouuuuuuuuuu! But ! Jieun and Hongki escaped!