Chapter 36

Undercover Couple

"AHJUMMA! ONE MORE BEAR PLEASE!" you shouted while Daehyun was carrying you on his back. Daehyun turned back and laughed.

"She's so weird" Daehyun muttered and kept walking.

After 10 minutes of walking, Daehyun finally arrived in front of your house. "Wait, doesn't she live alone? Why is the light on?" Daehyun asked himself.

He shrugged and carried you to the door. *Knock Knock*

After a cuple of seconds, a lady that looked around he mid-30's opened the door. "Can I help you?" she asked.

"Oh, uh...I brough Sohee back. Isn't this her house?" Daehyun asked. The lady looked over Daehyun's shoulder and saw you sleeping peacefully.

"Uhm, I'm sorry. But I don't know her. Maybe you've got the wrong house" she said. What? Wrong house?

"Oh, sorry for bothering then" Daehyun said and bowed. The lady nodded and closed the door.

Daehyun walked back out to the front and set you down on the ground. "ughh..." you groaned.

Daehyun looked down at you and got out his phone and dailed a number. After a couple of rings, the call finally picked up.

"YAH! BANG YONGGUK! You told me the wrong address to Sohee's house!" Daehyun shouted into the phone.

"Oh, chincha? Mianhe. I gave you her old house address instead" Yongguk said. Daehyun groaned and looked down at you.

"What is her new house address then?" Daehyun asked. "I don't know" Yongguk answered plainly. Daehyun's eyes widened.

"AISH! You pabo! Then what am I suppose to do? I can't just leave her here" Daehyun shouted frustrated as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know. You live near there. Take her over to your house" Yongguk answered.

"BWOH?! MY HOUSE?!" Daehyun shouted, loudly. "Ugh, will you be quiet?" he heard you spoke out drunkly and looked towards you. Right after you said that, you turned and slept again.

"What if Mirae thinks wrong?" Daehyun whispered this time into the phone. "Then......that's your problem" Yongguk said.

"Aish, what kind of hyung are you?" Daehyun groaned.

"A hyung who is trying to help you with your memories. Now goodbye. Take care of Sohee and DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER!" Yongguk shouted before hanging up the phone.

Daehyun looked down at his phone and groaned. He shoved his phone into his pocket and walked over to you. Without saying anything, he carried you and put you onto his back.

 

He shoved his key into the keyhole and unlocked the door. He walked upstairs and put you into the guest room.

"AHJUMMA! ONE MORE BEER!.." You shouted as you turned and buried your head into the pillow.

Daehyun stared at you for a bit before turning around and leaving. Right when he was about to open the door, he heard you mumbling something.

"No...please don't go...." you mumbled in your sleep.

"Please don't leave me.........i love you..please" you muttered out as a tear slipped out of your eyes.

Daehyun stood there, shocked. You were crying........and he doesn't even know. Daehyun walked over to you and sat down. He stared down at you, with pity.

What's wrong with her?...why is she crying?

Without knowing, his hand reached towards your face and wiped off your tears. Daehyun felt his heart clench at the sight in front of him. Why does it hurt me seeing her cry?...

"Don't leave me.....please....." you sobbed out, again. You held onto Daehyun's shirt and started crying, causing him to stiffened. Your action shocked Daehyun for awhile but then..his body soon relaxed as he hugged you back.

Daehyun started caressing your back as you were still crying in your sleep. After awhile, he felt you relax and your crying had stopped.

He looked down and saw that you were sleeping. Daehyun removed your arms from him and was about to get up when you grabbed onto his shirt.

"Don't leave...please.." you whimpered out. "Arasso. I won't leave" Daehyun said as he leaned back onto the headboared. He looked down at you and saw your face stained with tears. "I don't know what happened in your past, but....I hope you feel better" Daehyun spoke out softly as he wiped the tears away.

He took this chance and stared at your face. You had a sharp jawline, long eyelashes, nice plump pink lips........

She's actually very pretty......WAIT, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING DAEHYUN?! You have Mirae, you can't compliment another girl. Aish, pab-

His thoughts got cut off when you snuggled into his chest and he stiffened. He felt his face turning hot and his heart started to beat fast.

Oh my god, what is wrong with me? What is this feeling?..Daehyun thought to himself.

Soon, he felt himself slowly falling asleep....and his head landed softly on top of yours.

Right after Daehyun fell asleep................................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Don't leave me.....Daehyun.." you mumbled in your sleep again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WAAAHHH! THEY'RE SLEEPING TOGETHER! OMFG <3 asdfghjkl

 

Ok, im sorry for not updating in FOREVER! I'm just really stress with school right now and I've barely gotten any time to update. And I'm having a really bad headache right now. It feels like someone grabbed a hammer and started smashing my head with it. Ughh. I had to force myself to update for you guys.

But, I have good news. School is over in 12 days and then it's SUMMER VACATION! Meaning, more updates! (:

So, i'm really sorry if I had been lagging on my updates. I WILL be lagging on my updates these next 2 weeks. It's almost the end of the school year and i'm trying my best to get the best grades! Which I'll probably fail in math cause I at that subject. Ugh, I hate Math. -____-

Stay tune for my slow updates in these next two weeks! And I also hope I haven't lost any subscribers for this story.

Subscrbe, upvote, and comment! <3