Chapter 41

Undercover Couple

After your day with Daehyun, he took you home. At that moment, you couldn't help but feel happy.

"This is my house, you can stop" you said once you arrived at your house. Daehyun nodded and stopped the car. He was about to get out of the car too, but you stopped him.

"It's okay. You don't need to send me" you said and smiled softly. Daehyun frowned. "It's really okay" you said, assuring him. Daehyun sighed and finally nodded his head. You smiled.

"Well, thanks for today...I had fun" you said and Daehyun smiled softly. "It's fine..I had a great time" Daehyun replied.

You waved bye to Daehyun before stepping out of the car. When Daehyun left, you walked towards your door and was about to open it when you saw a box on the front of your doorstep. You frowned.

Then, you turned back to the box and picked it up. You slowly grabbed the lid and opened it.

Right when you opened it, your eyes widened and you screamed as the box dropped to the floor.

Right in front of you, was a sculpture of your head that rolled out of the box. You saw a note on the floor and picked it up. You read.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

That will be your head in my hands soon, Sohee.

 

 

 

 

You fell onto the floor as you cried. You were scared........

After 20 minutes, you finally gathered all your strength and got up. You grabbed the box and the fake head and threw it into the trash. Then, you shakily walked into the house.

That night, you couldn't sleep at all. You were scared that there may be someone watching you every second.

You knew that it was your fault on why all this is happening........

Since you couldn't sleep, you the lamp and decided that you should work on finding Park Kang-Dae. After hours and hours of working, you looked at your watch and saw that the time is now 5:00 AM.

You sighed...after 4 hours of working, you still have no clue on where Kang-Dae might be. You decided to just sleep for the night. 

 

A week had passed and in that week, you wouldn't sleep at all. You would stay up late every night to research on Kang-Dae, and that would lead to you getting two hours asleep only.

On the 8th day, you remembered that you were suppose to go to SIS tomorrow.

You slowly went over to your bed and decided to sleep for 2 hours. You closed your eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

You groaned as you turned off your alarm clock. It was now 8:00AM, and you needed to head towards SIS.

You walked towards the restroom and almost screamed at the person in the mirror. You had dark eye bags and you just looked horrible. Of course, because you had been getting a lack of sleep and food.

 

You weren't feeling so great in the morning but you needed to go to SIS. You went to SIS with a pounding head.

"NOONA! You're here!" Zelo shouted as you winced due to the loud booming voice.

"Hey-Oh god, you look horrible.." Himchan said once he saw your state. You weakly smile. "I know I do.." you said as you slowly walked to the training room.

Today was training day. Training day is when every agent comes and show off what they had learned in the past year, and there's also matches against the agents.

After 30 minutes, all the agents are now in the big training room and 10 minutes after that, Mr. Kim walked in.

"Okay, we will now start!" Mr. Kim shouted and everyone nodded. We were lined up; 12 people in a row and there was 30 rows. I was in the first row with BAP, Daehyun and Mirae.

Since, I was in the first row, we were up first. After everyone in my row showed off their skills, it was my turn. Usually, I would always go first but today, I decided to go last due to my pounding head.

I got to the front, and took a deep breath before starting. I kicked, punched, flipped, etc. as I showed off my skills. But, it looked sloppy because my eyes would blur and I would get dizzy once in a while.

After I was done, I stood in front as I was panting. I could hear a disappointed sigh in Mr. Kim. "Are you okay Sohee? You're lacking today" Mr. Kim said. I weakly lifted up my head. "I'm sorry Mr. Kim. I just don't feel well" you said before bowing.

Mr. Kim nodded. "You may go now" he said and you nodded. You weakly walked towards the rest of BAP. You went back and stood in your position. But, there was someone who was worriedly staring at you.

"Are you really okay Sohee? You look pale" Youngjae said. You looked over to him and nodded weakily, assuring him that you were fine.

After it was everyone's turn, it was now time for the matches. While the matches started, your head started getting worser and you started getting sweaty. Your face started turning even more pale.

Daehyun would glance at you once in a while and he could see that you were not good. He could see that your face was getting more pale and your breathing started coming heavy.

"SOHEE AND MIRAE!" Mr. Kim shouted. You groaned. Not her again...

You saw Mirae smirking and you seriously wanted to punch her in the face right there and then. You stood in front of Mirae and she was literally burning holes into you.

"I'll win this time.." you heard her say before a punch was landed on your jaw. Your head flew to the side as you winced.

You turned back, only to earn another punch. You could hear everyone gasp. How could you not beat Mirae? You're the best agent and fighter.

You would've beated her until she couldn't breath no more, but with your state, you couldn't.

You tried to punch her, but it failed because she dodged your hit. Mirae kicked you in the stomach, hard, causing you to cough out blood...

You looked to the crowd and saw Mr. Kim's disappointed face and BAP's worried face.

The blood trickled down your outfit and onto the floor. You glared at her...this time, you used all the strength you had and punched her in the jaw, causing her to fall back. Once she did, you kicked her in the stomach, twice as hard when she did it to you.

Mirae fell back but quickly got back up. She ran towards you, but you quickly flipped her over and pinned her onto the floor. You got on top of her as you grabbed onto her collar, then, you sent a punch right towards her face.

You turned back to the crowd and saw that Mr. Kim's dissapointed face has disappeared. You were about to get back to your position when you felt someone pulled you from behind. You landed hard on the floor and winced.

Before you could even see who it was, you felt punches landing on your face, constantly.

"YOU ING !" You heard Mirae shout as she kept punching you.. Mr. Kim and BAP's eyes widened as they saw that Mirae had just went passed the line.

Daehyun quickly ran over to Mirae and pulled her off of you. "WHAT THE MIRAE! YOU COULD'VE KILLED HER!" Daehyun shouted. Once Mirae was off of you, your head was already half bleeding as the blood was now dripping down onto the mat.

Your lips was bruised and you had cuts. "SOHEE!" Yongguk shouted as he ran over to you.

"Kwenchana?" he said once he arrived at your side. Your head was pounding even more now as your eyes blurred.

Yongguk helped you up, but before you could even take a step, darkness took over as you went limp into Yongguk's arms.

"SOHEE! SOHEE!" BAP shouted. Yongguk quickly rushed you out of the room.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MIRAE IS CRAZY AS HELL!