Hospital

Undercover Couple

The ambulance arrived and they quickly brought you inside. Daehyun also went.

While the paramedics were trying to stop the bleeding. Daehyun sat there, crying, praying that you were okay.

One the ambulance arrived at the hospital, they quickly took you out and rushed you to the emergency room. "I'm sorry sir, but you can't come in" the nurse said and pushed Daehyun outside.

Daehyun stood outside, crying, hoping that you'd be okay. Minutes later, B.A.P they all arrived.

"How is Sohee?" Yongguk asked and Daehyun shook his head. "I don't know. The dcotor haven't told me anything yet" Daehyun said.

After an hour, the doctor came out. Daehyun quickly ran to him.

"How is Sohee? Is she okay?" Daehyun started bombarding the Doctor with questions. "She is now out of the danger zone. The knife didn't go too deep so it didn't harm anything important" the doctor said and Daehyun was now relieved.

He was glad that you are okay. "Can we go see her now?" Daehyun asked and the doctor nodded.

Daehyun and B.A.P went inside your room and there, they saw you laying on the bed looking so pale. Daehyun ran to your side and held onto your hands.

He brought it up to his cheeks. "Sohee, you pabo. Why didn't you call me to come earlier? See, now you're hurt" Daehyun said.

"It's okay Daehyun. She'll wake up soon" Himchan said.

 

You were in an abandoned warehouse.......................in front of you was Daehyun all tied up and half beaten up to death.

You tried to help him, but everytime you run towards him...he seemed to be getting farther and farther away.

Then, you saw a man, with a mask covering his face....come out. You didn't know who he was.

He held a gun towards Daehyun.........................................and...........................................BANG!

Your eyes widened. "DAEHYUN!!" you shouted. You ran towards the man, but you could never get him.

You wanted to kill the man, but you couldn't..........

Then, you woke up. Thank god, it was just a dream.

You felt a weight on your arm and looked down. You saw Daehyun sleeping peacefully and you smiled. You started touching his hair.

You felt Daehyun stir and then, he woke up. He looked up and saw you staring down at him. "SOHEE! YOU'RE AWAKE!" Daehyun shouted and hugged you gently, making sure he wasn't hurtting you.

You chuckled and kissed his cheek. "I thought you were going to leave me" Daehyun said. "Pabo, I will never leave you" You said and smiled.

Daehyun smiled too. "Stay here, ill go call the doctor" Daehyun said and you nodded

After awhile, the doctor came and checked on you. "How are you feeling Sohee?" The doctor asked.

"I'm fine" you said. "Does it hurt anywhere?" the doctor asked. "A little pain on my abdomen but overall, i'm feeling good" you said and smiled.

The doctor smiled. "That's good. Well, your body is still weak right now so you'll be staying in the hospital for a couple more days and then you could leave" the doctor said and you nodded.

After the doctor left, Daehyun headed towards the hospityal cafeteria and brought you soup.

"Say AHHH" Daehyun said, opening his mouth showing an example. You started laughing. "Why are you laughing?" Daehyun asked confused.

"How you act is so funny and cute haha" you said and laughed again. "Arasso arasso. Now stop laughing" Daehyun said and you nodded.

Daehyun fed you until you were full. "I want to go outside" you said and Daehyun nodded. He helped you onto the wheelchair and then he wheeled you out of the hospital.

"Soo, what happened to Seungho?" you asked when you both got outside. "He's arrested now so don't worry. He's going to court next week" Daehyun said and you nodded.

"It was disgusting" you said. Daehyun looked at you confused. You chuckled. "What I mean is, how Seungho touched me was gross. I was holding back to not just punch him right there" you said.

You saw Daehyun's eyes darkened for a bit but then it went back to normal. Daehyun came and hugged you.

"I know it is" Daehyun said and you smiled. You looked towards Daehyun and then pulled him in for a kiss. He was surprised by your sudden action but then, he kissed back.

You pulled back and smiled. "I'm sorry, I just missed you" you said and chuckled. "I miss you too" Daehyun said and smiled.

"AWH! HEY LOVEBIRDS!" you and Daehyun heard a voice and automatically knew who it was................................Youngjae.

You and Daehyun turned back and saw B.A.P. "How are you feeling?" Yongguk asked you. "I'm good. Thank you for asking Yongguk" you said and laughed.

"Haha that's good to know" Yongguk said. Then, Zelo said something that made you laugh and Daehyun embarassed.

"Noona, did you know, when you were rushed to the hospital...Daehyun was crying like a big baby" Zelo said and you chuckled.

Daehyun glared at him. You turned to Daehyuin. "Awh, my boyfriend was crying?" you asked cutely and Daehyun just nodded.

You hugged him by his neck like how you would hug a teddy bear and laughed cutely. "Awee, its okay Dae Dae. I'm fine" you said.

(YOU HUGGED HIM LIKE THIS! LOL)

Daehyun blushed at how you hugged him. "AWWWHHHHHH" B.A.P said.

"They're so cute, that i'm jealous" Himchan said. Yongguk smacked his head. "You're stupid" Yongguk said.

Himchan glared at Yongguk and rubbed his head. You laughed at them. After awhile, Daehyun took you back inside and you fell asleep

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol B.A.P is so funny.

LOL I would love to go shopping with you guys annyyy time. Hehehe

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

HAHAH! OMG! Himchan, you are too cute!