Daehyun

Undercover Couple

"Sohee, we miss you!"

"We're glad you're back!"

"Thank god you're still alive!"

"We liked you more that Mirae!"

You were happily talking with the other agents and meeting them when.....you felt someone tapped your shoulders.

You looked behind you and your eyes widened. There.....in front of you was.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Daehyun.

And he was smiling. "Annyeonghaseyo! Jung Daehyun ibiminida!" Daehyun said and smiled at you.

You heart broke to pieces. It hurts................knowing that the man in front of you is no longer yours.....or even remembers you.

You forced a smile on your face and bowed. "Annyeong. Kim Sohee ibiminida!" you said.

"I heard you're one of the best agents here. But you went missing for almost two years?" he said and you nodded.

"Neh. I did. But now, I'm back" you said and smiled.

"Well, nice meeting you Sohee. I've got to go find my girlfriend now" Daehyun said and walked away.

You just stood there, staring at Daehyun.......walking away from you..........walking to find another women.

Without knowing, a tear slipped from your eyes, but you quickly wiped it away before anyone saw it.............

But......without you knowing...............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

One person saw that tear.......and his heart hurted seeing you like this.

 

 

 

 

"Unnie, are you okay?" you heard someone asked you and you turned around. You saw that it was Sulli, a member of F(x) and you smiled.

"I'm okay. Don't worry" you said and patted her shoulders.

 

"SOHEE!" You heard someone shout and turned around, only to see B.A.P, with EXO and Daehyun and Mirae.

"Oh, hey" you said, and smiled. "Let's go eat out tonight! A celebration for our best agent who has came back!" they shouted.

You laughed. "Arasso. Let's go" you said.

After 15 minutes, you all arrived at a korean bbq restaurant. You looked around and saw Mirae snuggling into Daehyun's chest.

That used to be you snuggling into Daehyun's chest. You bit your lips and turned away.

"Are you okay?" you heard someone asked and turned around................only to see Suho. You nodded and put on a smile.

"I'm fine.." you said and entered the restaurant.

"AHJUMMA! Can we have 5 bottles of soju?" Baekhyun asked. After awhile, the foods finally arrived at so did the soju.

"Have a drink, Sohee" they said and you shook your head. "Ani, I don't drink" you said and laughed.

"Come on! Only one! Please...." Kai pleaded and you shook your head. "Nope" you said. You looked around the table and saw that Daehyun and Mirae was gone.

"I'm going to use the restroom" you told Yongguk and he nodded. Along the way..................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

you saw Daehyun and Mirae making out with each other in front of the restroom

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

your eyes widened and you gasped. You bit your lips and tried so hard not to cry.

Apparently, they heard you and pulled away. Mirae looked at you and smirked. "Oh, Sohee. What are you doing here?" Daehyun asked you.

"I-i'm sorry, I didn't m-mean to d-disturn you guys. P-please c-continue.." you managed to say. Right after you said that, you quickly turned around and walked away from them.

Once you were far away enough, you fell down to the ground...as your tears came falling down. You clutched onto your heart as you kept crying.

"I-It h-hurts s-so much..." you muttered out. After 20 minutes, you finally stopped crying and got up.

You walked back to the table and saw that Daehyun was alone now. Huh, I guess that went home.

"Oh, Daehyun. Where's Mirae?" you asked him. "She went home" Daehyun said, taking a bite of his meat. You nodded.

You felt someone nudged you. "Hmm?" you asked. "Are you okay? What happen?" Himchan asked you. "I'm fine" you said plainly.

Then, you saw that Yongguk was going to drink his glass of soju when you quickly grabbed it from his hands and poured it down your throat.

Your face scrunched, due to the bitternessof the soju. You slammed the glass onto the table. "Give me more" you demanded.

Yongguk stared at you shocked. "Y-yah...that was m-mine" Yongguk said. You ignored him.

"B-but noona...y-you said you didn't want any" Baekhyun said as they all stared at you shocked..even Daehyun. You chuckled.

"I lied. GIVE ME MORE!" you demanded. They all didn't listen to you so you got angry and grabbed the whole bottle. You started gulping dwn the bottle of Soju.

 

"Stop it Sohee! You've drank enough!" Yngguk shouted as he tried to pull the soju bottle from your hands. After you started drinking, everyone stopped and just stared at you downing down the bottle of Soju.

"ANI! GO AWAY!" you shouted, your face red from drinking. You were obviously drunk.

"AHJUMMA! ONE MORE BOTTLE!" you shouted. You already drank 5 bottles and you were still going.

"NO! STOP SOHEE! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU!" Yongguk shouted.

You stood up, wobbly and glared at Yongguk. "YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" You said, pointing a finger at him. Then, you grabbed the bottle and started drinking again.

Since they couldn't stop you, they just stared. "After one more bottle, you knocked out on the table.

"This girl.." Yongguk said, shaking his head. It was now 11PM and there were already no people left in the restaurant.

"Daehyun..since you live the same way Sohee does..why don't you take her home?" Yongguk said.

"O-Ohh arasso.." Daehyun said as he stood up from his seat. Yongguk carried you and put you on Daehyun's back.

"She live on xxx street. Thanks Daehyun" Yongguk said and Daehyun nodded and carried you out of the restaurant.

 

Once you and Daehyun left...............

"I'm so smart. Kekeke" Yongguk said and smiled proudly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry but I can only update one chapter tonight :(( sorry