GOING TO SCHOOL!!...........again

Undercover Couple

Mr. Kim called for you and Daehyun.

"Did you need something?" you and Daehyun asked when you arrived in the office.

"Ah, well I already enrolled the both of you into the school. Your school is Gangname high" Mr. Kim said and you and Daehyun nodded.

"Sohee, you are going as a 17 year old. You will be using your real name arasso? Because I already protected you and Daehyun's identity so no one can do background check on the both of you" Mr. Kim said and you nodded.

"As for you, Daehyun. You are going as a 18 year old. You are also going to be using your real name" Mr. Kim said and Daehyun nodded.

"Since the both of you already graduated and is very smart, everything should be fine" Mr. Kim said.

Before you and Daehyun left, Mr. Kim said something......"Also, don't reveal your identity to anyone" He said seriously.

After that, you and Daehyun left the room.

 

It was the day of your mission and you were getting ready to go.

Gangnam high school is a school with no uniform so you could wear whatever you want. You took a quick look at your outfit and grabbed your bag.

(Your outfit)

You heard a car honk outside  and saw Daehyun leaning against his car.Daehyun was eyeing you up and down.

(Daehyun's outfit)

"You look cute" he said and smiled. "So do you" you replied and chuckled. You both got into the car and drove off.

 

When you both arrived in Daehyun's Bugatti Veyron, students couldn't help but to look and see who it is.

Daehyun got out of the car and went to your side and opened the door. Daehyun slid his hands around your waist.

"Let's go jagiya" Daehyun whispered into your ear. You both held hands and entered the school. You and Daehyun could hear murmurings from the students.

"Omo! She's so pretty!"

"He's hot"

"She's hot"

"Who are they?"

"Are they new students?"

"They make such a cute couple!"

"Wah, she can totally replace the queenka"

I know, my boyfriend is hot. But he's mine!! Hehe You thought, concietedly.

I know, my girlfriend is hot. But she's mine!! Hehe Daehyun thought, concietedly.

Then all of a sudden, you and Daehyun heard someone calling and turned around. There, you saw B.A.P. They walked towards you and Daehyun.

"ANNYEONG!" you shouted happily. Then, you heard a bunch of screaming and looked behind B.A.P. You chuckled.

"Wah, first day only and you already got so many fangirls" you said and chuckled.

"Aish! I hate high school!" Yongguk said grumpily. You stared at Yongguk and then bursted out laughing. B.A.P all stared at you wierdly.

"Yongguk, you don't even look like a highschooler. HAHAHA! You have such big muscles that it makes you look like one of the P.E. teachers instead" You said laughing. B.A.P also bursted out laughing......................except Yongguk. He covered his arms. "Shut up" he said.

You all went to the office and the lady at the front desk stared at you guys.

"Can I help you?" she asked. "Oh! Uhm, we're the new students" you said and she nodded. She then looked over to Yongguk.

"You look a bit old to be a high schooler" the lady said to Yongguk. You and B.A.P bit their lips to keep them from laughing.

"Haha, uhh. I started puberty early?" Yongguk said awkwardly. You and B.A.P turned around and laughed quietly.

After, the lady gave you and B.A.P your schedules, and you all left.

Right when you all got out of the office, everyone bursted out laughing. "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD HYUNG! HAHA" Himchan said.

"Hahah! "I started puberty early" HAHA what kind of response is that?!" Youngjae said.

"Shut up" Yongguk said, embarassed. You chuckled. After awhile, the bell ranged and you all headed to your classrooms.

Since, you and Daehyun were in different grades, you went to class alone.

You were outside your classroom waiting for the teacher to come. Then a couple minutes later the teacher arrived and saw you standing outside of his classroom.

"Are you the new student?" he asked you and you nodded. "Ah, well I'm Mr.Song. I will be your teacher arasso?" he said andtook out his hand. You smiled and shook his hands.

"Wait out here, i'm going to quiet them first" he said and you nodded.

"Class! Be quiet! We have a new student" you heard Mr. Song said from inside. You then saw him look at you and you took it as a signal to enter.

HWAITING SOHEE! You told yourself.

You entered the classroom and you could feel the stares from the students. Aish, this is so awkward.

You stood in front of the class. "Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Sohee ibminida. Please take care of me well!" you said and smiled widely.

The students all clapped. "Sohee, you may sit down at that seat" Mr. Song said and pointed towards an empty seat between two girls........................that looked like twins?

When you got to your seat, the two girls smiled at you. OH MY GOD! They're so cute, they could be my dongsaengs!

"Annyeong! I'm Lee Ahra. And this is my twin sister Lee Ana" a girl with glasses said. You smiled.

"Annyeong. I'm Kim Sohee" you replied. You could tell who is who because Ahra wears glasses and Ana doesn't.

Okay! This is not the time to make friends Sohee! You came here for the mission! You thought and started looking around to see if anyone looked suspicious.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sad. There is like, no one supporting this story at all. But thank you to whoever is reading! (: