À Day With Suho

Undercover Couple

"Oh my god Sohee!" Yongguk shouted as he ran towards you, who was still sobbing. 

"What happened?" Yongguk shouted as he held onto you. You just kept sobbing onto his chest. He didn't know what to do so he just stayed there with you as he caressed your back. 

After about 30 minutes, you finally stopped crying. "Thank you.." You muttered as your head hung low. 

"Mind telling me what happened?" Yongguk asked you. You slowly nodded, but just thinking about what happened made your heart break to pieces again. 

You started to tell Yongguk everything from what happened last night to today. After you were done, you could see that Yongguk was extremely angry. 

"THAT BASTARD!" Yongguk shouted as he stormed out the door. You frowned and followed him. 

"Where are you going?" You shouted after him. "TO FIND THAT BASTARD!" Yongguk shouted. Your eyes widened. 

You quickly ran over to Yongguk and stopped right in front of him. "What are you doing? Move! I'm going to go teach that bastard a piece of my mind!" Yongguk shouted but you just stood there still. 

"Don't do that oppa. Its okay, I'm okay. I'll respect his decision" you said as you held onto Yongguk. 

"But-" "I don't care. Just leave Daehyun alone. He's an . And...I'm going to give up on him" you said as you looked down. 

Yongguk sighed. "Are you sure?" Yongguk asked you and you nodded. "Yes I'm sure" you said, assuring him. 

That day, you decided to go home since you didn't feel like staying anymore. You went straight home to go find more information on Kang-Dae. 

 

*buzzzz* 

Your cell phone buzzed and you walked over to it. It was Suho who sent you a message. 

From Suho: 

Hey Sohee! Remember our date tomorrow? Well, I'll come pick you up and we can go. If you don't mind, can you tell me your address so I'll know where you live? 

You chuckled at his message. 

To Suho: 

A date? When did I say it was a date? Haha and yeah, sure. It's xxxxx. 

From Suho: 

I know. I was just playing with you. Haha >_< well, thanks. See you tomorrow then? Bye! 

You chuckled and was about to put your cell phone away when......*buzz* your phone buzzed again. 

From Suho: 

I also forgot to tell you. Get ready before 1:00PM! 

You smiled and shut your phone. Of course you were still hurt about what happened between you and Daehyun but you weren't going to ruin you and Suho's hangout just because of it. 

You decided to get back to your searching on Kang-Dae. It was getting late so you decided to take a break on your search and go to sleep. 

But, when you were to head to bed, you heard ruffling coming outside of your bedroom window. You frowned. Who would be put there at this time? 

You turned off your lamp and peeked out the window. There...you saw...the same man standing under the lamp post. He was just standing there, staring at you. 

After 5 minutes, the man left. Of course you were scared but you decided to shake off the feeling. You knew why they were out there already.

 

The next dat, you woke at 9:00PM and decided to get ready for today. You took a shower then blow dried your hair afterwards.

You did your hair in loose curls and then you applied light make up on. Afterwards, you headed towards your closet. 

You groaned when there was nothing nice for you to wear. So, you decided to wear a pair of blue denim jeans, along with a white v neck. Then, you slipped on your brown flats. 

It was nothing fashionable..it was casual. You decided to go downstars to make yourself breakfast since you had like, 3 hour and a half left. 

So, you made scrambled eggs along with pancakes and sausages as your breakfast. 

The 3 hours finally passed and you heard a honk outside. You smiled, knowing that Suho is here. "Hey Suho!" You greeted once you saw him. 

"Hey Sohee!" Suho smiled and greeted back too. After getting into the car, Suho droved off. 

"So, where are we going?" You asked Suho. He chuckled. "Its for me to know and you to find out" he said and you pouted. 

"Arasso" you said and looked out the window. 

After awhile, you both arrived. You looked up and almost squealed. "Kyaaaaaaaahhhh!" Oops, you did already. 

Suho had taken you to......................a paintball game place!! "Oh my god, I've always wanted to come here!" You said and started jumping around like a 4 year old. 

Suho looked at you and chuckled. "Kaja" Suho said before walking, leaving you behind. 

When you got in there, you and Suho rented the gears and equipment. After dressing up protectively, you both headed outside. Once you got there, you frowned. There was 11 guys dressed up in the same gears as you...but they had their helmet on so you couldn't see who it was. 

You looked at Suho. "Uhhhmmm, who are they?" You asked. He chuckled. "Guys, take off your helmets" Suho said and one by one, they all started pulling the helmets off. Your eyes widened. 

It was...........EXO! "Hi!" They all shouted together. You looked over to Suho and whispered into his ears. 

"So much for a 'hang out'" you said. "Mianhe" he said and rubbed the back of his neck. You broke into a smile. "It's okay! The more people there is, the more funner!" You shouted and smiled. 

Then, you looked over to all of them. "Get ready to die" you said and smirked evily. They all noticed this and also smirked. "Have you forgotten? We're the snipers of SIS" Kris said and you smiled. 

Don't underestimate me" you said before running off to hide. "Let's see who wins!" You shouted. 

You quickly hid behind one of the barriers as you held onto your paintball gun. You peeked out and saw Chanyeol slowly sneaking out from his hiding spot. You smirked and took this chance and shot him. 

You saw his jaws dropped and he looked at you. "HAHA! YOU'RE OUT!" You shouted before running off. 

After hours of playing, it was only you and Suho left. You smirked. You went under the bridge and his there. Suho was on top of the bridge, he looked down and saw you. He smirked. 

"Caught you" he said before shooting. You quickly moved, causing it to miss. You took this chance to run, hiding behind a hill of dirt, not too far away from Suho. 

Meanwhile, Suho was trying to find where you are. You took this chance and quickly sneaked up behind him. You pulled him by his jacket, causing him to fall down. 

You smirked. "Caught you" you said, and then you shot him. "YAY! I WON!!! HAHA LOSER!"" you shouted and started jumping around. 

Suho chuckled. You helped Suho up and you both headed to where everyone was at. 

"SUHO HYUNG LOST?!?" 

"You lost to a girl. Haha" 

"You were so good out there Sohee" 

You smiled. "I told you guys to not underestimate me" you said and laughed. 

After the long day, Suho driver you home. That whole day, you forgot about Daehyun. Once you both arrived at your house, you thanked Suho. 

"Thank you Suho. Today was amazing" you said and smiled. Suho smiled. "You're welcome" Suho said and softly smiled. 

When you were about to enter your house, Suho called out for you. "SOHEE!" Suho shouted and you turned around. "Neh?" You asked. 

"Uhm, I have something to say to you Sohee" suho said and you nodded. "Go on" you said. 

"Sohee...I like you" suho confessed. Your eyes widened. Suho likes you? "W-what?" You asked..

"I said I like you Sohee. Will you be my girlfriend?" Suho said. You slowly shook your head. "I'm sorry Suho..but I only see you as a brother. I'm really sorry that I can't return the same feelings" you said. 

Suho slowly smiled. "It's okay. I know you still love Daehyun but I still wanted to tell you....We can still be friends right?" Suho asked and you nodded. 

"Yes, we can" you said and smiled at Suho. He smiled back. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow at SIS. Goodnight" he said before leaving. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Awe, poor Suho