Danger

Undercover Couple

"M-Mirae..l-let me e-explain.." Daehyun said as he took a step towards Mirae.

"ANI! The reason why you couldn't call me last night was because of this ?!" she shouted as she glared at you.

Once you heard that, you scoffed. Me? A ? Pft. "Stop it--.." Daehyun said but was cut off by Mirae.

"Yah. You already know that he has a girlfriend and you're trying to take him away from me? What a ing " She said and glared at you.

You stared at her and let out a laugh. "Haha. Me? A ? Have you forgot about the past Mirae?" you reminded her.

"I don't care about the past. I only care about now" she growled. "Mirae-" "SHUT UP DAEHYUN!" Mirae shouted at Daehyun.

You crossed your arms and smirked. Then, you looked over to Daehyun and smiled. "I think I should leave now Daehyun. Your girlfriend doesn't like me here" you said and bowed.

Before you were about to leave, you stopped by Mirae and whispered into her ears. "I'm just doing what you did to me..... Oh, and me and Daehyun had a great time last night" you added before smirking.

You could tell Mirae was fuming already and that made you laugh. Then, you turned back to Daehyun.

"Have a nice day Daehyun" you said and smiled. "Neh. Goodbye. I'm sorry for what has happened" Daehyun said and bowed.

"It's fine" you said before walking out the door. Right when you got outside, you took out your phone and dailed a phone number.

*DROOT DROOT*

"Yoboseyo?" the tired voice on the other line answered.

"Yongguk, come and pick me up at Daehyun's house" you said.

"Oh, arasso" Yongguk lazily replied.

"Be quick" you said before hanging up the phone.

 

After 10 minutes, Yongguk finally arrived. "Yo" he said as he slide down the car window.

"Hey" you replied before getting inside the car.

"So....what'd you guys do?" Yongguk asked as he droved off. You shrugged. "We were about to have breakfast when Mirae showed up" you said earning a chuckle from Yongguk.

"Hahaha, chincha? What was her reaction?" Yongguk asked.

"She was shocked, of course. We argued for a sec, then I left" you said while looking out the window. Yongguk laughed and nodded.

After awhile, you arrived home and thanked Yongguk. "Ahh, I'm soo tired.." you said as you plopped down onto your bed.

 

That night, when you were up doing research on Park Kang-Dae, you heard footsteps outside of your house.

"Eh? What is that?" you whispered as you peeked outside of your house. You saw no one and frowned. "It's probably my imagination" you said and went back to work.

After 5 minutes of working, you heard the footsteps again. You looked at your clock and saw that it was 11:45PM.

"It's almost midnight, why would someone be out right now" you said. Then, you heard the footsteps once again. You quickly turned off the lights and grabbed the blade under your pillow.

You slowly walked over to the window and peeked. Outside........was a man in all black, just standing under the lamposst, staring up at your room. 

You were creeped out because he was just literally standing there and looking at your window.

After a good 5 minutes, he did something unexpected. He brought his hands up to his neck and pretended to slit his throat.

(A/N: I'M NOT SURE HOW TO EXPLAIN IT BUT YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE AN IDEA ON WHAT I MEAN. Like, when someone does that "you're dead" slitting throat thinggy. Ok, I should stop)

After he did that, he walked away and into the darkness. You stood there, frightened. Someone is threatening to kill me....

You knew that you were getting threatened. And you know very well who this person is.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Park Kang-Dae" you said.

After encountering that moment, you decided to call it a night and sleep.  But, the only thing that was running through your mind that whole night was......

 

 

 

 

"Kill him before he kills me"

 

 

 

 

That was your phrase and that was what you told BAP. That night when you first saw BAP after two years, that was what you said. You told them about Kang-Dae and how dangerous he can be.

You decided to go on a mission and arrest Kang-Dae but that's when BAP showed up. Kang-Dae is the biggest drug dealer out there. And after your failed-mission to arrest him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He is now out, to kill you.

 

You decided to keep this problem to yourself. You didn't want anyone else to get involved and you especially, didn't want them to get killed by Kang-Dae.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOHEE IS IN DANGER!! OMO!