Tonight...

Undercover Couple

(Daehyun's POV)

"Ugh" I groaned as I slowly got up from my bed. Ugh, this hangover .

"So, you're awake" I heard a voice said and turned my head, only to see Yongguk. "Yongguk? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Well, after puking and crying all night yesterday, I couldn't leave you like this" Yongguk said and I just nodded, not wanting to hear anymore.

"Well i'm leaving now. You kept me away all night" he said and I just nodded again. I slowly got up from my bed and went to take a shower.

 

That day, I decided to go to SIS. I haven't been there ever since last year. Yeah, I stpped going after Sohee went missing.

After 15 minutes of driving, I finally arrived. Once I entered the building, all eyes were on me. What? they act as if they saw a ghost..

"D-Daehyun?.." I heard someone say my name and turned around, only to see Mr. Kim. Gosh, I haven't seen this man in forever.

"What are you doing here?" Mr. Kim asked me. "What are you talking about? I should be here. I am a top agent" I said.

"Yes, I know. But, Daehyun.........you stopped coming here ever since she went missing.." Mr. Kim said. "Well i'm back now. I'lll be in the training room if you need anything" I said and bowed before walking off.

After changing into comfortable clothing, I headed towards the training room. Wow, I haven't seen this place in forever. I really miss this place.

I walked towards the punching bag, giving it a few punches and kicks, warming up a bit. Then, I stopped and cracked my neck. I jabbed, punched, kick.

I was so into it that I didn't even hear anything at all. All of a sudden, I heard clapping coming from behind me. I turned around and saw.................................................................................................................................. Kang Mirae.

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed. I turned back to the punching bag, giving it one hard punch. "Why are you so mean to me?..." I heard her said.

I stopped punching and turned around to face her. She lowered her head down.

I sighed. "I'm sorry alright?" I said. "It's okay...I deserved it" she said and let out a chuckle. Then, she looked up and smiled at me.

"Well, I see that you're still pretty good at fighting. And how long has it been? A year since you stopped all this" she said and I laughed.

"Well, yeah. But how can I forget my awesome fighting skills? I've been trained for 7 years" I replied and she laughed. "Right. I guess so then" she said.

I smiled. Then...................................

"Daehyun, I'm sorry" I heard her say. I looked towards her............"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I'm sorry for everything. For the past, and when I tried to separate you and Sohee. I'm really sorry" she said. Wait, what did she just say?

"Did you just say you wanted to separate me and Sohee?" I asked her and she slowly nodded.

"What? Why would you want to do that?" I asked her. "Because I love you oppa" she shouted. I stood there, shocked. Did she just say that? I looked at her.

"I can't believe you'll want to ruin someone else's love just because you love me" I said and walked away from her. Then, I felt her grab my hands.

"I said I was sorry" she mumbled. "Leave me alone Kang Mirae. Just when I thought we were going back to friends..." I shook her off me and walked out of the room.

"OPPA! DON'T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU! I WILL MAKE YOU FORGET SOHEE DAEHYUN!" I heard her shout behind me. I can't believe it...what has Sohee ever done to her?

I headed straight home.

I fell down onto my bed and groaned. My eyelids started to get heavy and then, I drifted off to dreamland.

 

2 hours later, I groaned as I woke up from my bed. I went downstairs and made myself a sandwhich to eat.

Then.......flashbacks of Sohee's smiling face flashed in my head. I smiled, as I thought about the memory.....but then, it soon faded when I knew she was gone.

"Ugh. I need a drink" I said and walked back upstairs.

After an hour, I was nicely dressed and I headed out to xxx club. Along the way, I dailed Yongguk's number. I didn't feel like going alone tonight..

"EEEYYY Yongguk. Call the rest of BAP and tell them to come to xxx club. I want to have some fun" I said. I heard him chuckling on the other line, but he agreed to come anyways.

I arrived at the club, and headed inside first. I sat down at a seat and waited for them. Then.....................10 minutes later........

"EEYYYY DAEHYUN! Whoo, finally. We haven't hunged out in sooo long" I heard someone said and looked up, only to see Himchan and BAP. I smiled at them.

"Hey guys" I said and they all sat down. "What would you guys like boys?" this lady asked us.

"Hmmm......vodka?" I suggested and they all nodded.

We were all drinking, having fun, partying, dancing...it felt like we were a bunch of teengaers again. Everyone was drinking.....well, except Yongguk. He was the one who was the most responsible out of al of us anyways.

I drank the most though. The rest of BAP dranked....but they didn't drink enough to the point where they don't know what they were doing.

Then, I saw BAP getting up and headed towards the dance floor. I guess they're going dancing....

10 minutes later, the room started getting stuffy and really hot. My head hurted but I need to get out of this room. I slowly pushed myself off of the sofa and stumbled at bit...due to the dizziness.

But, then.....I finally managed myself up. I was wondering around outside the club, not knowing what I was doing.

I bumped into some people but I didn't care. I just wanted to get away from the club.

About 5 minutes later, I arrived at a park. There wasn't as many lights but it was peaceful....so I decided to stay there for a bit.

Due to the blurriness, it ttok me awhile to find a bench...but I finally found one. I sat down and sighed. I miss you, Sohee....

I held my face in my hands. Then, before I knew it.......a tear escaped from my eyes.

Why can't I forget you Sohee? It's been over a year already...................


I stood there for another 20 minutes, and then....I decided it was time to leave...

While walking on the sidewalk..... I felt my phone buzzed and I stopped, trying to pull my phone out......but then, the phone slipped out of my hands and landed on the street. AISHH!!

I slowly walked towards my phone, stumbling along the way....

I picked up my phone and smiled. "Now, what was he-BEEEEP!!!" I turned to the side and saw a bright light flashed at me. .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Then, before I knew it........I felt my body flying in the air as pain flashed the body...........

And before I knew it....................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Darkness took over....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________