Drunk Daehyun..

Undercover Couple

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE DAEHYUN'S POV!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 weeks has passed and you were still nowhere to be found.

Those 3 weeks then went to months........................................................and those months then went to 1 year.

 

1 year had already passed and you were still nowhere to be found.

In the 1 year, Daehyun had been searching all over South Korea for you........but, you were still nowhere to be found.

He would wake up everyday and start searching for you...............

But then........those days soon lessened. And before you knew it..............................................................................they completely stopped.

SIS hired many intelligent people to look for you, but.....they all failed at searching too. Everyone soon gave up..................

They were all devasted.....but they finally accepted the fact, that their agent is now gone............

But......there was still one person who haven't accepted the fact...............................................................................................................DAEHYUN.

 

(Daehyun's POV)

"Oppa, do you want to play with me...." I heard this girl purred beside me. I turned my drunk self and faced her.

" off!" I growled at her causing her to move away from me. "" I heard her muttered but I didn't care. I just wanted to drink the night away.

Yes, I am at a club. I started coming here 2 months ago. This is where I come everyday........to get my thoughts away from Sohee.

I was about to drink another shot, when a hand slapped over the cup. Who the just-- "H-hyung?" I muttered once I saw Yongguk in front of me.

"Stop drinking Daehyun. It's not good for you" Yongguk said. I slowly shook my head. "No" I said.

Then, before I knew it. His fist got in contact with the table. "WHEN WILL YOU ING STOP THIS?! LET HER GO DAEHYUN! SHE'S GONE!" Yongguk shouted. I glared at him.

"HOW CAN I ING LET HER GO?! HOW CAN I LET A 7 YEAR RELATIONSHIP GO?! DO YOU THINK IT'S EASY LETTING THE PERSON YOU LOVE GO?!" I shouted back. What the is he thinking? I can't just simply let go of her....I can't let go of Sohee.

"SHE'S BEEN GONE FOR A YEAR ALREADY!" Yongguk shouted back.

"SO, WHAT IS SHE'S ALIVE?! WE JUST DON'T KNOW!! YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE SO HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?!" I shouted, his tears already coming down my face.

"Y-you don't know h-how much it hurts. I-I can't just s-simply let the person I l-love for 7 y-years just go l-like that" I whispered as I fell down onto my knees.

I covered my face in my hands as I continued crying. Sohee....where are you?? P-please come back.........I m-miss you s-so much.

Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't even bother looking because I already knew who it was.

"I'm sorry Daehyun....I shouldn't say that" Yongguk said. I slowly removed my hands from my face, and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want to see you like this anymore. I don't like seeing my best friend like this" Yongguk said as he looked down.

"It's o-okay" I said as I got up. "Can I drink a bit more?" I said and he hesitated for a while but sighed and finally nodded.

After drinking a couple more shots, I was fullyyyyyyy drunk.....................I thinkkk?? "Come one bro, let's go" I heard Yongguk said.

I let out a weird laugh. "ANDWAAAEEE! I WANT TO DRINK!" I shouted. "NO! You got enough already. Let's go home" Yongguk said and I keep shooking my head.

 

 

But, before I knew it........I was already walking to the car when my eye sight started to get blurry causing me to stumble. Then, I heard someone laugh behind me. I turned around and saw Yongguk.

"You are REALLLYYY drunk. Hahah" Yongguk said and laughed. "Shutup" I growled at him and reached out for the car door handle but felt nothing but air.

Then, I heard Yongguk laughing again. "HAHA! You freakin idiot. The car isn't right there." Yongguk said and laughed.

"SHHHAAATTTUUPPPPPPPP! You! sir, I am drunk. Hehehe. Takeeee me homeeee pleeeaaassseeeee" I said and let out a weird giggle again.

"Aisshh. You're weird" I heard Yongguk said. "BWOOOHHHH?! I AM NOOTTT WEIIRRDDDDD! Hehehe maybe you are. Hehehe" I said as Yongguk laughed.

"Who are you? Who am I?.....OHHHH RRIIGGGGHHHTTTT! I am...the ONE AND ONLY G-DRAGON! hehehe" I said, before stumbling to the ground.

"Ohh my god. You werido" I heard Yongguk said and he came and helped me up. I stumbled a bit before going inside the car, but I finally managed with the help of Yongguk......Well, he mostly did all the work. I just laid there.

 

"HARU HARU!!!! WOOOOO YEAAAHHHH! YOU ROCK BIG BANG!!!! hehehe. Nega ibeun wedding dress.Girl nega ibeun wedding dress. Nega anijiana wedding dress. Oh nega ibeun wedding dress.Oh No~...hehehe" I sanged as I stuck my head out the window...

Honestly, I don't even know what the heck am I doing. The alcohol really got me.

Then, I found myself stucking my head back in the window. I reached out and the radio, blasting it loud. "WWOOOOO YEAHHHH! THIS IS MY JAM!!!!!" I shouted as i started bobbing my head.

Before I knew it, the music volume lowered down. I turned my head and saw a blurry weird man turning down the volume.

"YAAAAAAAHHHHHH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU EVIL STRANGERR!!" I shouted, pointing a finger at him. "Shutup Daehyun. You're drunk" that weird man said.

"Ohhh, so my name is Daehyun. Hehehehhe HOW WEIIIRRRDDDD! hehehe" I said and giggled again. I reached my hand out and blasted out the music again, only to have him lower it down again.

I glared at him. "STAAAWWPPP IT!!!!!!!" I shouted, blasting the music up again. "LOWER IT DOWN!!" that evil weird man shouted, lowering the music down.

"NOOOOOOO!" I shouted, blasting the music up again.

"YES!"

"NOOOOOOO!"

"YES!"

"NOOOOOO!"

"Okay fine!"

"Hehehehhe"

I blasted the music up and started bobbing my head along with the music and singing along with it.

"ONLY ONE SHOT! ONLY ONE SHOT!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA! NO NO NO! NO MERCCCCYYYYYYY! ouuu, that man's voice is y" I said, only to have that weird man stare at me weirdly.

"Are you gay?" I heard that weird man asked me. "WWHHAAATT?! Are you crazy evil man? I am straigghhhttt! Like a noodle. Kekeke" I said and giggled.

"Whatever" I heard that weird man said. I glared at him. "I AMMM NOTT GAAAYY! I ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! AND HER NAME IS Kim Sohee. Ehehehe My beautiful ladddyyyyyy" I said and giggled weirdly.

Then, before I knew it. I bursted out crying. " I MISS SOHEEE!!!! Where are you? Don't leave me!" I shouted, crying.

"Yah, Daehyun. Stop crying.......she'll be back soon" that weird man said.

"How would you know weird man?! I saw the l-love of my life fall d-down from THAT b-building and i-into the w-w-water...." I said and started sobbing.

"I s-saw.........t-the water...t-turning into a d-dark r-red color from a-all that b-blood s-she was loosing....so don't tell me she'll come back when I know she won't" I whispered out and kept crying. It's painful.......my heart hurts.....

"I know she'll come back Daehyun....I know she will." that weird man said.

The ride was pretty long and before I knew it.......I started feeling my eyelids closing.......and then, I drifted off to dreamland...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poor Daehyun :((