We can't..

Undercover Couple

You stood there, shocked. D-did he just c-confess to m-me?

"Uhh, Sohee?" Daehyun said as he waved his hands i front of your face. You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and looked up at Daehyun. 

Your eyes widened. HOLY CRAP! HE REALLY DID CONFESS! I WASN'T DREAMING?!

"Is this a d-dream?" you stuttered out, earning a chuckle from Daehyun. Without warning, he pulled you by your waist and places a sweet kiss onto your lips.

Your eyes widened. Then, Daehyun pulled away, leaving you shocked once again. Your face was feeling hot and you were blushing.

HOLY CRAP, HE JUST KISSED ME! IT REALLY ISN'T A DREAM! ASDFGHJ-oh quit it Sohee. You act like Daehyun hasn't kissed you before.

"Does that give you your answer?" Daehyun asked and you slowly nodded, still in daze. "I mean it Sohee. I really do like you" Daehyun said.

You finally looked up at him. "But w-what about M-Mirae?..." you asked. "We broke up already" Daehyun said and your eyes widened.

"W-why?" you asked him. "Well, she isn't the Mirae I met before.." Daehyun muttered out and you slowly nodded.

"Sohee...will yo-" *RING RING*

Daehyun's words got cut off when his phone ranged. "Yoboseyo?" Daehyun answered the phone.

You saw his eyes widened and frowned. Who might it be? You thought. Daehyun quickly closed his phone and turned to you.

"I'm sorry Sohee but I gotta go" Daehyun said before running towards his car and driving off.

You sighed and walked into your house. After taking a nice warm shower and changing into comfy clothes, you started to work on finding Kang-Dae.

 

 

Meanwhile...

"What happened?! Daehyun shuted as he ran towards Mirae's room. There was already doctors and nurses in there.

"GET AWAY!" Daehyun heard Mirae shouting from inside the room. He swunged the door opened..revealing Mirae throwing things towards the Doctors and the nurses.

"MIRAE!" Daehyun shouted, causing everyone to turn towards him. "D-Daehyun?" Mirae muttered out once she saw Daehyun.

Daehyun quickly walked towards her. "What are you doing?" Daehyun softly spoke.

Mirae looked away from Daehyun. "What the hell are you doing here? The last time I checked, you broke up with me" Mirae said.

Daehyun sighed. He looked over to the doctor and nurses, signalling them to leave. They got what Daehyun was trying to leave and started leaving the room.

"I'm sorry..." Daehyun softly said once everyone was gone. "I'm sorry for breaking up with you...But I did that because you were not the Mirae I met before. You were someone else...I'm sorry" Daehyun said.

Mirae looked at Daehyun. "Please don't do this to yourself anymore Mirae. Don't try to end your life just because of love. I'm not the right man for you" Daehyun said, as soft as possible.

Mirae glared at him. "YOU ARE THE RIGHT MAN FOR ME! I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT YOU!" Mirae shouted as tears started falling from her eyes.

"But-" Daehyun's words got cutt off by Mirae. "NO! IF YOU LEAVE ME, I WILL KILL MYSELF! I love you Daehyun...Please don't leave me" Mirae said as she hung her head low, letting all her tears fall out.

Daehyun sighed and stared at her. He climbed up onto the bed and hugged her.

"Okay, I won't leave you Mirae. I won't. I'm sorry for leaving you the first time" Daehyun said as he started caressing Mirae's back. 

"Promise me you won't ever leave me" Mirae sobbed out. Daehyun sighed. He hated himself for what he was going to say next...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I promise"

 

 

 

 

After an hour, Daehyun finally managed to put Mirae to sleep. Since visiting hours was over, he decided to go home.

That late night, he couldn't sleep at all. He was worried for Mirae........and for you...He didn't know what to do...

 

The next day, everyone was over at SIS, including you. You noticed that Daehyun didn't talk to you ever since last night.

"What's wrong with you and Daehyun?" you heard someone ask and turned around, only to see Suho. You smiled.

"Hi Suho" you said and waved. "Hi" Suho said. "So, what's wrong with you and Daehyun? I usually see you and him talking" Suho asked.

You shrugged. "I don't even know what happen..." you muttered, feeling a bit sad.

Suho saw this and frowned. "Hey Sohee. Do you want to go out with me tomorrow?" Suho asked and your eyes widened.

"Me?" you asked, pointing to yourself. "No, I was talking to the wall" Suho sarcastically said and chuckled. You punched his arms lightly.

"So is that a yes or a no?" Suho asked and you smiled. "Yes" you replied. Suho smiled softly.

"Okay, I'll message you the time" Suho said before leaving. Meawhile......Daehyun stood watching from afar....hurt.

 

You were walking in the hallway with BAP when you saw Daehyun. "DAEHYUN!" you shouted, causing him to turn around.

"Can I talk to you?" you asked and Daehyun just nodded. You walked away with Daehyun leaving BAP behind.

You both arrived in an empty room. "Why are you ignoring me?" you asked Daehyun. Daehyun looked away.

"I wasn't ignoring you" Daehyun said, still looking away. "If it wasn't ignoring then what is it?" you asked as you crossed your arms.

Daehyun just stayed quiet. You scoffed. "Oh, now you can't even look at me?" you said but Daehyun still just stood quiet.

"This is how you treat a woman you just confessed to? Because last night, I remembered clearly that you confessed to me...ad now you're ignoring me and can't even look at me...." you said.

You sighed. "Tell me Daehyun...what's wrong?" you asked, softly...tears threatening to fall already.

Then...Daehyun turned back to you...his face looking cold. "We can't...." Daehyun muttered. You looked at him, confused.

"What do you mean?" you asked. "We can't date each other Sohee..." Daehyun said, more clearly this time.

"Why?" you asked. "Didn't you say you like me?" you asked again. Daehyun scoffed, shocking you a bit.

"Yes, I told you I like you....but I never said I loved you" Daehyun said, his voice filled with venom. "Now, if you'll excuse me, my lover is waiting for me" Daehyun said coldly before walking out the door.

Once he left, you fell down onto the floor as tears trickled down your face. H-How can h-he say t-those words so easily...

 

Meanwhile......

Daehyun punched the steering wheel as his tears came down heavily. I'm sorry Sohee......I'm so sorry. But Mirae needs me...

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PABO DAEHYUN! ASS MIRAE! Poor Sohee :((