Break up

Undercover Couple

You groaned as you held onto your head.

"Kwenchana?" you heard a voice said and turned to your side. It was Daehyun, who was looking worried.

"Where am I?" you asked as you tried to push yourself up into a sitting position. Daehyun saw this and helped you to sit.

"You're in the  hospital" Daehyun said and you slowly nodded. "What happened?" you asked, but then wince as you held onto your mouth.

You slowly grazed your fingers over your lips and it was bruised. "Well, Mirae beated you up..." Daehyun said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Then, it all came crashing like waves. You and Mirae had a match...and she almost tried to kill you..

"I'm sorry for her. I don't know why she's acting like that.." Daehyun apologized. You softly smiled.

"It's okay.." You said as you looked at him. Then.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"NOONNAAAA!!!" You heard someone shout very loudly as the door opened.

Zelo came running in as he rushed towards me. "Noona, are you hurt? Do you feel pain? Do you want me to call the doctor?" Zelo asked as he was right in your face.

"Uhm..Zelo.." You said as you pushed him away from you. "Give me some space to breathe" you said.

"Oh, mianhe.." he said as he backed away from you. Then, you heard footsteps and there came in the rest of BAP.

"Oh, Sohee, you're awake already?" Yongguk asked as he walked over to you. You and the rest of the boys was busy talking when....

"I'm going to leave now. I'll visit you again, Sohee.." Daehyun said as he left the room. Once he left, you couldn't help but feel sad...You didn't want him to leave.

 

 

Meanwhile......

Daehyun droved over to Mirae's house. Once Daehyun arrived, he knocked on the door and after awhile...a maid opened up the door.

"Is Mirae home?" Daehyun asked and the maid nodded. "Yes, she's in her room.." The maid said and Daehyun nodded. 

He walked up the stairs as he walked over to her bedroom. "Mirae, are you in there?" Daehyun asked as he knocked.

No response.

"Mirae, open up the door right now" Daehyun said sternly. And again, no response.

"I need to talk with you Mirae. Open up" Daehyun said louder this time. He heard footsteps and then, the door swung opened.

Daehyun walked inside as he closed the door.

"What do you need to talk about?" Mirae asked as she crossed her arms. Daehyun turned back to her and stared at her.

"Why'd you do it?" Daehyun asked, sternly. "What are you talking about?" Mirae asked as she stared back at Daehyun.

"You know what I'm talking about. Why did you do that to Sohee?" Daehyun asked. Once Mirae heard your name, she scoffed and turned away.

"If you're just here to talk about that problem then I suggest you to leave" Mirae said, her back facing Daehyun.

"What did she ever do to you?" Daehyun asked as he was now annoyed. He didnt even know why she was acting this way.

Mirae turned back as she glared at Daehyun. "SHE DID EVERYTHING! SHE RUINED US! SHE RUINED OUR RELATIONSHIP!" Mirae shouted.

Daehyun stood there as she yelled at him. Then...all of a suddenly, Daehyun scoffed.

"She did nothing to make you think that way. You can't blame her" Daehyun replied. "THEN WHAT THE WAS SHE DOING AT YOUR HOUSE IN YOUR CLOTHES!" Mirae shouted.

"SHE WAS THERE BECAUSE SHE WAS DRUNK! I DIDNT KNOW WHERE SHE LIVED SO I TOOK HER TO MY PLACE! WE DID NOTHING!" Daehyun shouted back, clearly angry.

"I don't care. I hate that . Stop hanging out with her" Mirae said, sternly. Daehyun's eyes widened. He couldn't do that. For the past few months, he had been hanging out with you and everytime he did, he would always feel his heart beating fast everytime.

"You can't tell me what to do.." Daehyun said calmly as he stared at her. Mirae's eyes widened.

"I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND DAEHYUN! YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME! STOP HANGING OUT WITH THAT !" Mirae shouted.

Daehyun turned angry. "SOHEE IS NOT A AND SHE HAS NEVER BEEN ONE! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU NOW HUH?! YOU'RE ALWAYS GLARING AT SOHEE AS IF YOU WANT TO KILL HER! WHAT THE HELL DID SHE DO TO YOU HUH?! WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU!" Daehyun shouted loudly, causing Mirae to flinch.

"SHE TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME!!!" Mirae shouted as her tears fell down.

Daehyun shook his head. "She had never took me away from you. She had never done that. You were the one who is being clingy and misunderstanding everything.." he said as his voice now lowered down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Let's break up Mirae" Daehyun said as he stared at her.

Her eyes widened. "W-what?.." she asked as she looked up. "You heard me, Let's break up" Daehyun said.

After he said that, he headed towards the door. "NO! I WON'T LET YOU LEAVE ME DAEHYUN! I WON'T! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!" Mirae shouted as she was now crying.

Daehyun turned back to her. "Watch me" Daehyun said. Before he could even open the door......

"What's so good about her anyways? I have everything" Mirae spoke out. Daehyun turned back to her...

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"Simple. She's perfect and..........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.....I think I'm in love with her"

 

 

 

Daehyun said before swunging the door open and walking out, leaving Mirae on the floor.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG OMG! ASDFGHJKL!