He's awake...

Undercover Couple

(Author's POV)

A week had passed and Daehyun still haven't woke up yet.

Daehyun's parents, BAP, the agents, and Mr. Kim visited every day..................................................hoping he'd wake up.

 

That week then went to two, then to 5, then before you knew it........2 months had passed already.

Yes, 2 months had passed and Daehyun still hasn't woken up yet. Everyone was going to just give up............Daehyun was never going to wake up anymore.

The Doctor even said that Daehyun might not wake up anymore.......

That's what everyone thought...................................

 

(Yongguk's POV)

I woke up early that morning, getting ready to visit Daehyun. Yes, I know that he hasn't woken up ever since two months ago...but still, I should visit him.

Well, SIS still didn't let go of the mission of Jieun and Hongki. They were just on a break........

Because, well, the TWO BEST AGENTS were gone. Not technically Daehyun....but he's pretty much gone since he haven't woke up yet.

I just wish he will soon. I got inside my car and headed off towards the hospital.

 

I slowly opened the door to his room. It was still the same.........Daehyun....laying in the bed.

This is what I see everyday..........just him sleeping. I sat down by his bed and looked at him.

"Daehyun-ah. When will you wake up? Don't you know that we need you? SIS, well SIS isn't the same anymore. We just lost on of our best agents and now, you too?" I said as I lowered my head.

"You pabo. Why did you have to get drunk? Why did you have to wonder out on the streets alone....when you were drunk? If you didn't do this, then maybe, you'll be awake right now. But, if you think about it......it's better right? So you won't be that idiot that goes out every night to go drink. Or going through that pain of losing your love one....." I said as a tear escaped from my eyes. 

Me and Daehyun were really great friends. Best friends actually. Daehyun is like a little brother to me, and seeing him on the hospital bed, lifeless.........pains me too.

I don't know what he's going through so I can't say anything.....but I just wish my best friend come back.

"You know, if Sohee was to be right here. She'll be crying her eyeballs out. Wherever she is, I just hope she comes back soon, so you won't be hurt no more. And so everything will go back to the same, like before" I said.

I lowered my head down as I buried my face into my hands. I sighed and lifted my heads up....................but once I did.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

my eyes widened...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Daehyun.....was staring at me.

I stood there, shocked....trying to process in everything. And when I did, I just bursted.

"DAEHYUN! You're awake!" I shouted, jumping up and hugging him. I was sooooooo happy. Today must be a miracle!

But then, I noticed that Daehyun wasn't saying anything. Instead, he looked confused.

"Daehyun?" I asked him. What is he doing?? And then..................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

"Who are you?"

 

That was what I heard from Daehyun. My eyes widened. H-He...w-what? W-what happened?

"What are you talking about? I'm Yongguk! Your hyung!" I shouted, but he still stared at me confused. "I'm sorry but I don't know who you are" I heard him said.

"Where's Mirae?" he asked. My jaws dropped. WHAAATT?! HE REMEMBERED THAT WITCH INSTEAD OF ME?!!!

Ok, well I met Daehyun AFTER Mirae left him. So, I guess that's why he only remembers her. But whyy??!!! Ugh.

WAITT!!! If h-he doesn't remember me......................then, he surely doesn't remember.........................................Sohee.

"Daehyun...y-you're joking right? Y-you can't possibly forget me, right??" I asked him, hoping he'd say "HAHHA! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FAE! I WAS JUST JOKING WITH YOU!"

But no, that wasn't what I heard. "I'm sorry, but I really don't remember you. Where's Mirae? I want to see her" Daehyun said.

"But D-Daehyun.....you already have a girlfriend..." I said.

"WHAT?! THAT'S NONSENSE! My only love is Mirae! Who are you to tell me who is my girlfriend. I know who I love alright?" Daehyun shouted at me.

I sighed and ruffled my hair in frustration. I went out of the room and called the Doctor to come.

Minutes later, the Doctor finally arrived. "Wow, it's a miracle. Our guess was wrong then.....but, Daehyun has lost half of his memories. He only remembers a couple of things" the doctor said as he lowered his head.

I stood there, shocked. So he really did forget us...

I looked towards Daehyun....who was just staring at us weirdly.

"Will his memories come back?" I asked. "Well I can't answer that question. It may take him weeks, months, or even years for him to get his memories back. But, if he's unlucky, he will NEVER gain them back" the doctor said and then left.

No, Daehyun can't loose his memories now. What if one day, a miracle happens and Sohee comes back? She will be heartbroken for sure.

And with Daehyun still crazily in love with Mirae, it's going to be worser for Daehyun.

I groaned and ruffled my hair in frustration. I quickly took out my cell phone and called everyone that Daehyun is awake.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorrryyyyyyyyy! I planned on making Daehyun lose his memories. BUT DON'T WORRY! It will get better soon!