Mission.......GONE WRONG!

Undercover Couple

After school was over, you and Daehyun headed towards SIS.

"Finally, you guys are here!" Mr.Kim shouted. "Is there something wrong?" You asked. Mr.Kim nodded.

"We found out that the gang leader of DRAGON is here. And he's going to be at xxx club tonight. We need you and Daehyun on this mission" Mr.Kim said.

You groaned. "Uggghhhh, do I have to wear those dress that barely covers my ?" you said and Mr. Kim nodded.

You sighed and nodded. You and Daehyun left to go get ready. After an hour of getting ready, you finally finished.

You looked down at your dress and pulled it down. "Gosh, how can girls wear these things? It's so uncomfortable" you whined.

(YOUR OUTFIT)


(DAEHYUN'S OUTFIT)

You left the place when you heard Daehyun honk. When you got outside, your jaw's dropped. Daehyun was in a black quit with his hair kinda messy. HE WAAS HOTT!!!! You couldn't stop staring at him.

Meanwhile, Daehyun's jaw's also dropped. You were in black tight dress that fitted your body perfectly. The dress hugged your body, showing your curves. After awhile, you both snapped out of your gaze.

"Wow! You're hot babe" Daehyun said. "So do you" you said. Daehyun opened the car door for you and you went inside.

After awhile, you both finally arrived at the club. Daehyun slipped his hands around your waist securely. "I don't want to do this" you whined.

Daehyun looked down at you. "Why?" he asked. "Well, a bunch of girls are going to be staring at you" you said and pouted. Daehyun chuckled.

"You're such a pabo. Even if they do, I will never like them" Daehyun said and you finally nodded. "And, I also don;t like guys staring at you so pull down that dress arasso? Or I won't hesitate to punch one of them in the face" Daehyun said and now it's your turn to chuckle.

"Arasso my master Daehyun" you said and kissed his cheeks. Before you and Daehyun left, you both stuck the earpiece inside. Then, you both started hearing speaking.

"Are you guys there yet?" Mr. Kim said throught the earpiece. "Neh" you and Daehyun replied.

"Okay, well Sohee, you are going to be the one doing most of the work tonight. I need you to get into DRAGON's room. Then, I need you to get the leader to get interested in you arasso? His name is Park Seungho. You're good at that right? After getting him interested in you, you bring him to the hotel nearby here. Don't worry. Our mens are all surrounded there. Then, do whatever you can to find that evidence. Once you get the evidence, tell us and we'll come in right away. And Daehyun, I need you to follow Sohee and him around. Beat up whoever comes in your way arasso?" Mr. Kim said and you both replied yes.

After, you and Daehyun went inside the club. "Be careful arasso?" Daehyun said and you nodded. Before you left, Daehyun grabbed you and kissed you.

After awhile you both pulled back. You chuckled and wiped away the lipstick stain on his lips. You then headed towards the room.

When you got there, there was 4 guards standing outside the door. "Who are you?" one of them asked. "I have something important to talk to Park Seungjo about?" you said. They stared at you suspiciously and then, they let you in.

You let out a breathe once you passed the door. You did it Sohee. Now, next step.

You took a deep breathe and entered his room. You walked slowly to him as he eyed you up and down. You went towards him and sat down on his lap. You put your hands against his chest and started moving your hands up and down his chest. Ewh, this is disgusting..I can't believe I'm doing this.

"How may I help you my lady?" he asked, seductively. You leaned down towards the side of his ear. "I want you..." you said, trying to make your voice seductive as possible. He pushed you down and quickly got on top of you. You panicked. Aish! You , get off me!

Before he could kiss you, you stopped him. "Ani oppa, I want to do it at your place" you said. He smirked and got up. You also got up and linked arms with his. While walking to the hotel, you kept taking glances back to see if Daehyun was following you.........and yes, he was.

You both got to the 13th floor and he opened his door. He pushed you harshly on the bed and got on top of you. But, you pushed him away...again. He growled.

"Ani. Not now. Can we please drink some wine and get drunk first? It'll be more fun" you said and he nodded. While he was walking to the kitchen, you let out a breathe. OH MY GOD! I almost got by that disgusting guy. Ewwhhh. I need to hurry up and finish this.

A minute later, he came back with wine. You grabbed your glass and you went and sat down on his lap. You took one sip and you "accidently" dropped it on his shirt. You gasped.

"Oh my gosh. I'm soo sorry oppa. Mianhe" you said. He laughed. "I'll just go change" he said and you nodded.

Right after he left, you quickly digged through his drawers and after a minute or so, you finaly found the evidence! It was the evidence to prove that he was involved in shipping drugs overseas.

You quickly turned around, only to come face to face with......................................................................................................................................................a gun.

You frozed. H-how did he find out?

He slapped you across the face, causing you to wince in pain. "You think i'm ing stupid ? I know what you were trying to do?!" he shouted.

You quickly got up and kicked the gun out of his hand, causing it to slide across the room. He punched you in the face causing you to stumble back. You kicked him in the face causing him to fall. He pushed you, causing you to hit the book shelf, causing it to crash into you, making a loud crash. He walked towards you and grabbed you from the floor. Your lip was bleeding and you had cuts on your face. He took out a knife from behind him. "I'm going to kill you, " he growled and pushed the knife into you. You stopped, you slowly looked down, and saw blood spilling out from your abdomen. He pushed you down onto the floor.

Meanwhile, Daehyun heard the crash and his eyes widened. He was about to rush in when Mr.Kim told him to stop. '

"STOP DAEHYUN! WE HAVVEN'T GOT THE SIGNAL YET!" Mr. Kim shouted. Daehyun ignored him and kicked the door opened.

There, he saw you on the floor.......................................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

lying in a pool of blood. Daehyun's eyes darkened. He ran to the Seungho and punched him in the face causing Seungho to fall back.

Daehyun quickly spoke into his talking piece that was hanging on his shirt. "COME IN NOW! SOHEE'S DOWN! COME IN NOW!" Daehyun shouted.

Daehyun went towards Seungho and Daehyun started beating him up. "You ing bastard!" Daehyun shouted.

Seconds later, a group of men barged in. Yongguk came pulled Daehyun off of Seungho. "YOU ING BASTARD! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO SOHEE, I WILL ING KILL YOU MYSELF!" Daehyun shouted.

"Stop Daehyun. STOP IT! Go to Sohee. Go! She needs you" Yongguk said. Daehyun quickly remembered and rushed to your side.

"Sohee! Sohee!" Daehyun shouted your name. Your eyes slowly opened. You saw Daehyun and smiled weakly. "H-hey" you managed to squeak out.

"Sshh, don't talk. You're hurt right now" Daehyun sai, tears coming out of his eyes. "It h-hurts" you said, softly. Daehyun nodded. "Yes, I know baby. Don;t worry. You'll be fine. Stay with me" Daehyun said.

You shook your head. "I'm t-tired. I'm g-going to rest' you said. "ANI! YOU CAN'T!" Daehyun shouted. But your eyes were starting to close by itself, Daehyun's shouting.......................... was getting quieter and quieter................................................................

Your hands slowly slid down and your body went limp. His eyes widened. "ANII!! SOHEE! ANI! WAKE UP! TAKE HER TO THE GODDAMN HOSPITAL!!" Daehyun shouted.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMGG!!!!!!!!! This chapter was intense! Anyways, thank you to all the readers! Please subscribe, comment, and upvote!!