Chapter 51

Undercover Couple

Their eyes widened at the sight in front of them......there was broken glasses and many things were knocked down. 

"Oh my god.." Himchan said as his jaw dropped. "No..no, she can't be...WHO WOULD DO THIS?!" Daehyun shouted. 

He quickly ran upstairs to your room, but you weren't in there. Then, all of a sudden.....something caught his eyes. 

At the corner of his eyes, he saw something sticking out from bhind a drawer. He slowly walked over and pulled the box out. 

His eyes widened. In the box was death threats....."What is all this?" He muttered. Then all of a sudden.....

The scene where you called him late at night when you were in the hospital and the scene where you got that call during training came rushing back like waves. 

Then, his eyes widened......she had been threatened all along.....

BAP rushed in and saw what Daehyun was holding. Their eyes also widened. "Who would send these to her?.." Yongguk asked as he eyed the thing s inside the box. 

"This hasn't just started. It had been hapening for quite awhile now. Remember that day when we were training and Sohee got a call? You guys all saw her face right? Her face was covered with fear. And remember that night when I called you guys to quickly go to the hospital? Someone was trying to kill her...but when we asked, she said it was no one" Daehyun said as he eyed each and every one of them. 

"But the question is....who is the one behind all this?" Daehyun said as he looked down. 

Then, all of a sudden...Zelo's eyes widened. "Hyung" Zelo said calmly as he looked at them. "What?" Yongguk asked. 

"Remember that night when we met Sohee at the club? She took us here and she said that she was searching for someone" Zelo said as he walked towards her drawer. 

Then, he pressed a button showing one side of her wall opening up, revealing her working room. Daehyun's eyes widened as he walked in. 

"She said she was dealing with a drug dealer. Remember Jieun and Hongki? She was dealing with the actual guy. And since she failed that mission that night, there was a 95% chance that he was going to come back for her" Zelo pointed out. 

Then, he looked down at the box Daehyun was holding. "And these? These are his ways of saying he was going to come for her" Zelo said. 

"And how do you even know these things?" Himchan asked as he stared at the younger. "You need to pay close attention in order to know" Zelo said. 

Daehyun was looking through her things and one specific name caught his eyes....."Park Kang-Dae" Daehyun said.

Zelo nodded. "That's our guy" Zelo said as he looked at them. 

 

 

They quickly headed towards SIS. Daehyun bursted into Mr. Kim's room causing a loud bang. 

"What is wrong with you guys?" Mr. Kim asked as he stared at them worriedly. He saw that their faces was pale and frowned.

"Sohee has been kidnapped" Daehyun said quickly. "What do you mean?" Mr. Kim asked. "She can't be kidnapped. That's impossible" Mr. Kim said, not believing them. 

"Believe me Mr.Kim, she has been kidnapped. And if we don't find a solution to this problem, I'm afraid your best agent will be dead" Yongguk said. 

Mr. Kim eyed them. "And how do you all know this?" He asked. Zelo decided to speak this time. 

"Two years ago, Sohee went missing from our last mission. A couple of months ago, me and the boys met her at a club. Apparently, at that time..she was on her own mission" Zelo said. 

Mr. Kim frowned. "Why would she go alone?" Mr. Kim asked. 

"Because she got the right person. Remember our mission on finding Jieun and Hongki, Mr. Kim? Jieun and Hongki aren't the ones leading it. There was another man. You see, we didn't search hard enough so we didn't know. But as for Sohee, she went all out...that's why she knew. That night, she had one chance. And it was to capture that man. But...one problem came..causing her to fail that mission. That lead to him escaping. Since he escaped, he is now after her" Zelo said. This shocked Mr. Kim a little bit because Zelo was so young, yet he knows so much.

Zelo grabbed the box from Daehyun and placed it in front of Mr. Kim. "This right here are the warnings from that man. It isn't very pleasant" Zelo said as he saw Mr. Kim's shocked face. 

"If we were to predict from just this box, this had been going for quite a long time" Zelo said. 

"Do you know the man?" Mr. Kim asked. Zelo placed a stack of papers in front of him. "Park Kang-Dae" Zelo said.

"Knowing that Sohee has been kidnapped by a drug dealer...I have predicted an amount of time she would have left" Zelo said as he stared at Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim looked up at Zelo. "What do you have?" he asked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Approximately 3 hours before she dies" Zelo said.

Daehyun's eyes widened. "MR. KIM! WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION  NOW!" Daehyun shouted.

Mr. Kim pressed a button on his table as he spoke into it....."All agents. We have an emergency. Get the guns loaded and helicopters ready. Be ready in 10" Mr. Kim said as he quickly got up from his seat.

 

"Where is the location" Mr. Kim said quickly as he was walking alongside Zelo. There were many agents running around trying to get things loaded and set as quick as possible.

"The abandoned boat area at the far end of Seoul, sir" Zelo said and Mr. Kim nodded.

"IS EVERYONE READY?!" Mr. Kim shouted. "YES, SIR!" they all shouted back. "Good. Let's head out. 15 VEHICLES! 12 HELICOPTERS!" Mr. Kim shouted and everyone started running out.

 

 

Meanwhile.......

You groaned as he slowly opened your eyes. You blinked a couple of times before you finally adjusted to the room. You looked around and saw that you were in the boathouse.

You looked down and saw that you were tied up onto a chair. You groaned as you tried to struggle out of it.

"Kim Sohee.." you heard a man said. You looked towards the voice and saw........Kang-Dae, along with Jieun and Hongki.

You glared at them. "Let me go!" you shouted at them. Kang-Dae chuckled. "Do you think we'll let you go that easily?" he said and smirked at you.

Then he turned to his side. "Jieun? Hongki? Want to have some fun with her?" Kang-Dae said and they chuckled.

"Oh, we'll love to" Hongki and Jieun said in unison. Before you knew it, you were dragged towards a bunch of chained metals hanging from the ceiling.

 

(WARNING: FROM THIS PART DOWN WILL CONTAIN VIOLENT AND RATED M SCENES)

 

Hongki dragged you by your hair as you screamed out in pain. "COME HERE YOU LITTLE !" Hongki snarled at you as he kept dragging you.

You were already cut up and bleeding. Hongki grabbed you by one of your foot, and grabbed onto one chain as he wrapped the chain tightly onto your foot.

He smirked. Then, he looked over to Jieun. She pressed a button and all of a sudden, you were being lift off of the ground.

You were now hanging upside down, 4ft off the ground as you had one feet tied onto the chain while your other one was left dangling.

Hongki grabbed you by your jaw and smirked. "Let's have a little fun shall we?" he said....and then, he threw a hard punch at your stomach. 

You screamed out in pain as he just kept punching you as if you were a punching bag. Meanwhile.....Jieun was standing not too far away, recording everything as she smirked.

You choked out blood as your body was in pain and your face was already half covered with the blood you were losing. 

"Tired already sweetheart? But this is not even the final part yet.." Hongki said and laughed evily.

"You ing bastard...w-wait till I g-get my hands on you.." you muttered out. Hongki chuckled. "I would like to see that..." Hongki said as he looked over to another man, standing across the room.

"Bring me the knife" Hongki said to him, smirking.

 

 

Back to Daehyun and BAP....

Daehyun was in the van, along with BAP and Mr. Kim as they were driving quickly to the place.

All of a sudden...Daehyun's phone runged. "Yoboseyo?" Daehyun slowly answered. He heard a women chuckle from the other line.

"Jung Daehyun..you want to see how your little lover is doing?" Jieun said as she laughed. "DON'T ING TOUCH HER!" Daehyun shouted once he heard your whimpering and screaming in the background.

Jieun chuckled. "Oops. Too late, we already did" she said. Then all of a sudden....

The computer in the van started flickering on. Daehyun looked at BAP who also looked confused. Then, all of a sudden....

A video popped up, showing Jieun's face. She laughed. "Live video. Let's see how Sohee is doing, neh?" Jieun said before turning the camera towards Hongki and you.

Their eyes widened and their jaws dropped once they saw you. You were hanging upside down with blood flowing dripping down onto the ground as Hongki continously beated you up.

They were treating you like some sort of animal. "STOP! DON'T ING TOUCH HER!" Daehyun shouted, his jaws tightened.

Jieun chuckled. "I already said too late, right?" Jieun said and smirked. "Wait till I get you Hongki and Jieun. I WILL ING MAKE YOU SUFFER 10 TIMES MORE THAN WHAT YOU DID TO HER!" Daehyun shouted.

"I would like to see you try.." Hongki said as a man brought him the knife. Daehyun's eyes widened. "W-what are you doing?.." Daehyun muttered as his tears were already threatening to fall.

Then..........Hongki brought the knife up your neck. "Bye bye Sohee" Hongki said before.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

slashing the knife through your neck....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"ANDWAEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Daehyun shouted as his tears came running down heavily. BAP held onto their mouths as their tears started running down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hongki held onto your head....that was detached from your body.

"Who told you not to mess with us?" Hongki said before he threw your head onto the floor, letting it roll away like a ball....

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She's d-dead....she got her head cut off...like what Kang-Dae wanted.