Chapter 18

Love Is 'Ouch'!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window of their penthouse, looking at an astonishing view of Seoul city in the early morning. She and Myungsoo were good now, had been for over three years. They were more than good. Their marriage was stronger than it had ever been. She had everything she wished in her life. She had three year of effortless fun and happiness and she could have a thousand more to spend with the man she loved. Nothing else matters in her life now. Except for one thing, she and Myungsoo are longing to have a baby. They have been for a check-up with the best doctors in Seoul, but the doctors said that there was nothing wrong with both of them. Maybe it’s just not the right time yet.

"What are you thinking about?" Myungsoo's voice jolted her from her contemplation.

"Just how lovely this is here...." Suzy looked at Myungsoo, who was laying on the king size bed; the sheets were low on his abdomen, showing his fabulous torso to advantage. Suzy felt a flare of desire by just looking at him.

"I thought you were asleep," Suzy smiled.

"No, I was lying here admiring your y silhoutte in that white nightdress."

Suzy blushed and laughed.

"Amazing, I still can make you blush even after three years of marriage....happy anniversary, baby." Myungsoo held his arms out to her and Suzy went back to bed, slipping in beside him to melt into his arms.

"Happy anniversary." Suzy kissed him, and for a very long time they were lost in each other's embrace as passion flared.

"I love you so much." Suzy breathed the words against his skin. "And I want to say thank you for the wonderful years...." She pressed her lips against Myungsoo's chest.

"Hey, it's just the start of many wonderful years to come.” Myungsoo hugged her closer. "Marrying you was the best decision I made in my life."

Suzy smiled to herself now as she thought about the changes in Myungsoo. They had almost had a reversal of roles after the incident at the lawyer's office. She'd been the wary one and Myungsoo been so....sure.

"I have something for you." Myungsoo said, brushing her bangs out of her forehead.

Suzy already saw the present Myungsoo bought for her on the dresser table when she slid down from the bed. "You didn't need to give me all those presents." Suzy was kissing him now. "Because the best thing you could ever give me was....you." She whispered.

"I know." Myungsoo answered cheekily.

"So, what shall we do today?" Suzy asked propping herself up on her elbow.

Myungsoo looked at her with a smile. "You and me are off to Saipan this afternoon for one week. I call it a 'baby making trip'."

Suzy laughed. “We had so many trips for that purpose already.”

“But we need to keep doing these trips more often. Maybe once in every three months. And I promise, I'll work harder.” Myungsoo smirked at his wife.

Suzy looked at him. "I thought you had some important meetings lined up at the office this week?"

Myungsoo smiled at her. "There's nothing Jaeshik and Daehyun can't handle."  He caressed Suzy’s cheek. “I want to spend this week with you. I’ve been so busy since I took over the company and all. I haven't really had any quality time with you. Let’s make a miracle this time.”

 

Five minutes later.

 

“Myungsoo,... I need to... start doing the packing. We have a plane... to catch this afternoon.” Suzy said in between her breaths.

“I’ll help you with the packing later. Besides, we are going with our jet. The time is ours.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo was diligently packing fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter