Nightmares| checkers

Scarlett Reviews' Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review for Nightmares| Story by checkers

Review Written by exoticbabylove

A One-Shot

Before I start with the review, I would like to apologise as there were be some differences from what you requested in the form. Yesterday, the owner and I had a discussion and we decided to opted out the rubrics and marks out and continue with the usual reviewing methods we used. Sorry for the inconvience but we can assure that the content in the review will be the same(with compliments as well as constructive criticisms), thank you!

I really liked the title. That one-word had that impact that you wanted to depict, I can imagine a image of demons, fires and hell when I read the title. I won't say that this title is unique in this site as I have seen similar ones but they had a totally different plot from yours. So, your title can't be considered as a cliche one too. For me, it's the great choice since I can't think of a better one. Moving on to the description and foreword, I loved it! It was short and sweet, you didn't reveal what was going to happen in your story so it was great. It did give off a vague image of what would happen. The description attracted my attention to read so I have to say that you did a good job in the one-liner.

I am admiring your descriptive skills, I can sink in to those beautiful words that was describing the character, it was great. The realistic level was high, I love how you take consideration on things that you wrote. Let's take the example of this phrase after Sunggyu and Woohyun started to date. You wrote that he was scared that Sunggyu would take more than ten minutes to answer his messages, I really love this sentence. I can't help but to read it several times more. It's so realistic since I know how he feels, I really love this. Another reason why I have to compliment the way you kept the story realistic was when everything Woohyun talked about was the great points of Sunggyu, I have to agree on the fact that he kepts complimenting and admiring those little actions Sunggyu did since when we have a crush, everything about them is perfect in our eyes. This is so true! Great job!

Let me add another point. I found the words in the story very sincere, that sincere can just be seen in those words. So, you're doing good! However, there is something I would like to add in. Wait, I found some a tenses error. Let's look at it.

Original: "It was another horrendous day at school without you. I had to answer hundreds of your fans in school of your whereab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter