Acatalepsy

Scarlett Reviews' Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ACATALEPSY BY AMBIZZBO

REVIEWED BY INSPIRITEZ

 

Title: Your title is literally excellent! To be honest, i had a hard time knowing what 'acatalepsy' means but after checking the dictionary,I have a clear image of what it means. The story really goes well with your title. I hardly see any authors putting up a title similar to yours and you really did a fantastic job in choosing the correct and most suitable title for awesome story!

 


Foreword/Description: Your foreword and description are short and simple but it immediately told me that it was going to be a sad romance kind of story. A few sentences with many descriptive letters and words really gives me an impact. Everything, just everything in that few sentences are p.e.r.f.e.c.t.i.o.n, literally perfection (Sorry for repeating but i really am very engrossed by your story). For the foreword, you just wrote bits and pieces of what is going to happen in the story and truthfully, i really love how you wrote them. It does not give the readers too much information and it really feels like your story are pulling people in to read.I really think you did a really wonderful job in this section.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter