My Twelve Stepsisters

Scarlett Reviews' Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My Twelve Stepsisters" by Kyledude788
Reviewed by Inspiriterz.

Title: 
Personally, I feel that the title is unique even though many authors used 'My __ brothers or sisters' and such. Its simple and creative and i feel that it is always a good title to start the story. It gives the feel that it is most likely either about romance,angst or comedy as the it seems like it when you specify 'My 12 stepsisters'. You did a good job in choosing a great title together with your plot. 

Foreword/Description:
The description seems like the summary of the whole story so i can say that it was average. For the foreword,its a good way to actually introduce all your characters and more but you should not give away too much information. Personally,i feel that it is quite boring too have many words laid out on the foreword and description section. I cannot say that the posters are very well done but it is quite interesting and colorful. Your background is nicely done and i love it. In my opinion, i think you should change your foreword with your chapter 1. Instead of writing a lengthy boring sentences, i feel that writing all the characters and their personalities in the foreword section would be better. 
 

Plot: 
Honestly,the plot is above average and very unique. I hardly notice any authors writing at a guys point of view.I really enjoyed reading them as it just very engrossing. In your plot, you gave really good details like how Marks family got seperated and such. The interactions between the characters are really fantastic. It feels very realistic like i am in the story but in one chapter,it was unrealistic. This is just my opinion but i wonder how could the decaplets be the hottest girls in the world according to the internet? I just found it weird but you should change your structure.Other than that,I have not much to say under the plot section as i can say you did really well in here.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter