First Page

Scarlett Reviews' Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Page by summermist

Review by exoticbabylove/Requested at ParadiseRS, Finished at ScarlettRS

A One-Shot Story

Title

First, there are both pros and cons for the title. I did find it a bit bland and plain, I mean I have seen numerous titles that are exactly the same so it did not really appeal to me at the beginning. However, I do have to think otherwise. Word-wise the title wasn't very complicated so readers could easily remember the title but I won't say that the title is the best choice. Well, simply because the title did not have a strong connection with the story content from the start. I only felt that the title was related to the story only with the last paragraph of the story. Thus, in my opinion, it wasn't the best choice! Try harder!

Plot

Like most one-shots, there isn't much of a plot in the story but I have to be honest with you, I enjoyed the short story a lot. However, do let me list the pros and cons of the story. First, there wasn't really a rising point in the story, the rising point is exactly like the of the story. Apart from the moments they had together, there wasn't really a plot twist that could attract the readers. But, for the pros of the story. It was well-written with all those cuteness and fluff which made me squeal in delight. Thus, there are some points which you can improve on. Like adding a plot twist in the one-shot, I know this may be hard to accomplish but you should try doing that. As for the length of the story, I do find it quite reasonably as I love reading short stories during my break-time. So, I did enjoy the story despite the cons. Try harder, you can do it!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter