matches| -goodbyehello

Scarlett Reviews' Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Review For matches| -goodbyehello

Review Written By exoticbabylove

A Drabble

So before we start off, initially I did take a peak of every requested story before I started doing the reviews. So, when I started writing a review for this drabble, I went back to the story link. Wow, it's great that you changed the title. I wanted to comment on your title as 'matches' didn't had a capital "M". I'm glad that you changed it. Please remember to put the beginner letter in the title in a capital form. I found the title simple and did not give away any information about what the drabble was about.

For the appearance of the fanfics, I was satisfied with the fonts that you used, you did not change them throughout the story. I would like to suggest something though, I will prefer it if you add a 'clean' background picture to the story so that the story would look less plain and dull. This merely my opinion though, it's up to you.

I was contended when you described the story with a one-liner. It was a drabble and I was afraid that you revealed too much in the story but you didn't , so great job! I really loved the drabble, even though it was merely a short writing, I felt a sense of connection with Victoria in the story. You made her come to life and makes me feel as if she was my old friend.

When I started by reading the characters in the 'characters', I saw Victoria and Yixing's name and after reading the whole drabble, I was expecting Yixing to have a proper entrance in the fanfic. He didn't even appear in the scene as he was only mentioned in Vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter