Stupid Love

Scarlett Reviews' Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stupid Love by imxsa_

Review by BlackRosesTears

Title

To be honest your title is not really something special so I don’t know if it will attract many readers but at the same time you don’t really know what exactly will be the plot of the story. You just know it is about love so this would make the story interesting again. So the title is okay but there are better ones.

 

Description and Foreword

Your description of the plot is short and interesting thought it was a bit confusing when you suddenly came up with Taehyung's name. It was so out of nowhere. Also you can’t say if your foreword reveals too much because you know a bit about the plot but not exactly what will happen. Your introduction of the characters is something that I can’t say if it is needed because I personally prefer it when I get introduced to the characters while reading the story.

 

Writing Style and Language

Your way of writing is good and interesting but I think you have some problems with English because there are some mistakes in your stories.

First of all sometimes you write about Nari as a he when she clearly is a she.

Who dosent get excited if they got to go to their own hometown for the first time?
Who doesn’t get excited if they got to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter