Gone

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

We entered the hospital.

The similar scent brought back many memories.

I felt my hands getting sweaty from all the concerns that I had.

I'm going to break inside when I'll see her.

I felt the approaching tears in my eyes that I wanted to avoid. I hated crying, and I did it very often but It only proved how weak I am so I walked down the corridor along with Suho with a straight face.

I felt his hand touching mine and he interlocked our fingers together.

I looked at him and he looked back at me smiling cheerfully.

"It's okay~. Everything will be fine" he comforted.

I nodded my head and kept walking holding his hand tightly.

The room my mother was in was centimeters away. The doors were closed and I took a deep breath before letting go of Suho's hand.

He pulled me into his embrace hugging me lightly, I pressed his back with my  hands so that he'll be as close to me as possible.

It felt so nice and warm.  I wish we could stay like this forever but we finally pulled away and Suho patted me on my head.

"Go on." he said softly. "I'll wait here"

I nodded and gently pushed the door open.

There were two beds. On one of them belonged to Miss Byeon who was now sleeping peacefully. She shared the medical room with my mum. I got to meet her whilst I visited my mum very often. Usually when mother was asleep or had an operation I would sit beside Misses Byeon's bed where we played cards together or she would tell me stories from her childhood that I really enjoyed. I remember when she always shared sweets with me they were yellow candies wrapped in a plastic package  that she kept under her pillow because doctor's didn't allow her to eat them. But she really loved them and so did I since the day I tasted them.

The bed that was at the end of the room had a curtain over it.

I swallowed my salvia before walking slowly towards it. I grabbed the curtain and hesitantly and moved it

To find an empty bed.

W-where is she? This isn't hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter