Baekhyun's story

10 Days, Six Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The building we were in was large. It was almost like a castle. The corridor looked like an endless tunnel. There were a lot of frames hung on the wall however nothing was inside them. They were just empty. The only light that brighten up the corridor were those old fashioned lights with candles. This place looked  like a vampires dorm.

"Kyungsoo..."
"Call me D.O" He said giving me a smile.
Even though he's a devil he looks really cute and his smile managed to cheer me up somehow.
"D.O, where are we exactly? Are we on earth?" Since that Kai teleported with me here and after signing this stupid contract no one told me where the hell am I. We ate dinner which was really awkward. For me at least. They were chatting about things I didn't have idea about and Baekhyun kept asking me to feed him with his puppy eyes.
After the dinner Suho told Kyungsoo to show me where my room is and that I need some rest.

"No, We're on Exo K now."
"But I though I signed the contract to be on earth right?" I didn't hide my frustration.
"Yes, but the contract is valid from tomorrow. Today we're staying in here to have some rest and tomorrow morning we'll go to our apartment on earth."
"Apartment? You have a apartment on earth?"
"Yes, you'll like it, it's completely different than this" He stopped in front of old wooden door and pushed them slightly open. The door made a crack noise which proved my opinion of this house begin an old dorm for vampires.
D.O Turned the lights on for me which filled the room. Inside was a king sized bed with pink sheets in which I guess I'll be sleeping.  There was also a small night stand with yet another empty  frame on it.
"Just try to have some rest. If you need anything my room is the third door on the right."
I nodded and thanked him before closing the door. I leaned on them and I've slid on my back into a sitting position.
They don't seem that bad after all. Well at least D.O.
But I don't want to have anything to do with that face Kai.
I wondered what happened to my body. I wonder if my parents and Mina already know what happen. If yes I have to hurry up and communicate with them. I have to tell them how much I love them and say goodbye..
I wonder what Myungsoo's reaction was like when he found out that I'm dead. I wonder if he even ever loved me.
I felt tears falling down my cheeks. What was the point of living anyway? Maybe it's good that I died.
No. Stop being so selfish Sun- Yung. People who love you will be hurt now. No matter what I'll prevent that from happening.

I jumped when I heard a knock on my door. I quickly wiped my tears away and  slightly opened the door and looked out to see Baekhyun with two juice cans in his hands.
"Noona, this place is scaring me. My room is terrible and the light

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter